The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
NANNING iNfO

I noticed that there is no info pertaining Nanning and such would like to share the below..

I was there last week on thu and fri and I stayed at Gold Diamond International Hotel. Its a great hotel, very new, beautiful and great service. The rooms cost rmb400 and are nicely reno with a large 42LCD, rain shower etc. There is a huge KTV/nightclub attached to the hotel but this FR is about the Sauna.

Arriving back to the hotel after dinner, I decided to visit the sauna which is on basement 1, beautiful huge place. I called from my room before going down and as such was able to get a discount of rmb50.

The girls are cat700, cat800 and cat900 with a rmb50 discount if you prebook like CP where you get rmb30 at Virgin Hotel. Anyway the service here is for 100 minutes only.

Anyway proceeded to room, chose a cat800 and the service is more or less the dragon service of CP. Hot/ cold bbbj, cat bath, AR, she also did the superman bbbj on me after she put on a fresh pair of stoking. Proceeded to tear a hole in the stoking for FJ but cant tear so gotta cut instead a small hole at the pubic area. Rape style FJ multiple positions.

Those who are interested, hotel add is 166, Minzu Lu. 0771-5389268(sauna direct, Manager Xi) or 0771-5676666(hotel)
Old 26-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!
Re: NANNING iNfO

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
I noticed that there is no info pertaining Nanning and such would like to share the below..

I was there last week on thu and fri and I stayed at Gold Diamond International Hotel. Its a great hotel, very new, beautiful and great service. The rooms cost rmb400 and are nicely reno with a large 42LCD, rain shower etc. There is a huge KTV/nightclub attached to the hotel but this FR is about the Sauna.

Arriving back to the hotel after dinner, I decided to visit the sauna which is on basement 1, beautiful huge place. I called from my room before going down and as such was able to get a discount of rmb50.

The girls are cat700, cat800 and cat900 with a rmb50 discount if you prebook like CP where you get rmb30 at Virgin Hotel. Anyway the service here is for 100 minutes only.

Anyway proceeded to room, chose a cat800 and the service is more or less the dragon service of CP. Hot/ cold bbbj, cat bath, AR, she also did the superman bbbj on me after she put on a fresh pair of stoking. Proceeded to tear a hole in the stoking for FJ but cant tear so gotta cut instead a small hole at the pubic area. Rape style FJ multiple positions.

Those who are interested, hotel add is 166, Minzu Lu. 0771-5389268(sauna direct, Manager Xi) or 0771-5676666(hotel)
TS,

SN rates seems to be a bit steep but guess tats becos its at Nanning. Any output on the ktvs there?
Old 26-03-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc78 View Post
TS,

SN rates seems to be a bit steep but guess tats becos its at Nanning. Any output on the ktvs there?
There is high speed train service from GZ to Guangxi.. Wonder how long it takes?
Old 26-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A quick search yielded 3 other threads for Nanning but it seems all were quite shortlived. The search function is there to help you, make use if it.

http://samsforum.com/showthr...hlight=nanning

Old 26-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The high speed train is not in service yet and will commence only in 2013. The KTVs in Nanning, well at least the one I have been to last month, is the same concept with CP but more expensive. The charges are 400/1000/1500 and 500/1100/1600. Those who are interested can PM me for contact number of the Mummy. Its only my second trip to NN after moving to GZ from HCMC so I am still not familiar. However will be visiting NN at least every other month.
Old 26-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
The high speed train is not in service yet and will commence only in 2013. The KTVs in Nanning, well at least the one I have been to last month, is the same concept with CP but more expensive. The charges are 400/1000/1500 and 500/1100/1600. Those who are interested can PM me for contact number of the Mummy. Its only my second trip to NN after moving to GZ from HCMC so I am still not familiar. However will be visiting NN at least every other month.
Tks, hmm commence 2013.. Anyway. Guangxi mms I like..
Old 12-06-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nanning

Any bros here can provide infor on massages in Nanning?

Thanks
Old 13-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shagalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nanning

Try this

as u enter there's a SN on the right. Stay away, its really expensive. On the left there's a massage place. U have to ask for an oil massage, then when she's massaging u, ask the girl for whatever u want.

http://www.phoenixhotel.cn/

max 400 bucks for a shot and a massage. 50 bucks tip and she'll get u a juicey friend if she has her PMS.

I stayed there so I kept them for 2 hours.

Dont even think about entering all the places around where the girls sit out.

have fun
Old 15-06-2012, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
conlonsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can go 东葛路 法兰西宾馆 6th floor

massage place called 巴提亚

normal massage + HJ for 198

massage + BJ + 毒龙 + CIM 238 if i dun rmb wrongly... shld be are that price

bring along CD coz some girls can do FJ secretly, sometimes at no extra cost

i'll be in nanning 18-25. qq me 805854296
Old 02-07-2012, 04:33 AM
Samster

Thanks Bros for the infor
Old 28-12-2012, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 22
!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future

Any bros currently in Nanning for meetup & cheong together?
Old 25-02-2013, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Any brothers in Nanning now ? Would love to meet up and cheong together. Please PM me. I'll be there from 26th Feb to Mar 2nd.

Cheers
Old 05-11-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
buitahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nanning...

Hi Bros out there... i remember there is a thread which mention that a city in china not far from Vietnam where there are lot of chicks.. can anyone advise.

thanks
Old 05-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nanning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buitahan View Post
Hi Bros out there... i remember there is a thread which mention that a city in china not far from Vietnam where there are lot of chicks.. can anyone advise.

thanks
is this?
http://samsforum.com/showthr...nanning&page=2
Old 05-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster

Re: Nanning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buitahan View Post

thanks
Try this thread

http://samsforum.com/showthr...277&highlight=
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1