The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Hey Bros here,

I will be in HCM 21-25 Dec. Any bro wanna meet up at Bui Vien walking Street for a beer can pm me. I will be staying at D1.

Cheers!
Old 10-12-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To all Bros going to HCM first time or going solo,
Found this article from another forum. Pls be aware even if using Grab app.

Booked a Grab car as I did not feel like taking a bike. A driver arrived after about 5 mins claiming that his friend, with whom I booked the Grab, is busy so he was the replacement driver sent along by his friend to fulfill the booking.

Soon after I got in, he asked me for 10K to buy water for himself. I then took the cash from my wallet. While I was looking for a 10K note, he quickly grab the stash of cash from my hand offering to help. But I believe It was then that he took 300K from me without me noticing it. Apparently, this was typical crime that happened everyday in HCMC - a foreigner not very sharp with the currency and getting robbed in various scenarios.

Obviously I did not get to my KS as he has no intention whatsoever of driving me there. He asked me to get off because he has an emergency as his wife is about to give birth. Altogether I was in this bogus driver's car for no more than 10 minutes.

The bogus driver knew exactly the position where I was waiting for my booking, right down to the last meter, I believe there are only 2 ways this could have happened - Grab App has been "hijacked" by criminals or the bogus driver was working in concert with the Grab driver to con unsuspected passengers

By the way, you guys should also pay attention that there are touts working outside the international arrival area of the airport trying to offer Grab services. What I have been offered is the following - they will show you the Grab App in their phone and say they will book the Grab for you knowing that you may not have data connection. They will then book the Grab to the desired destination as per usual on their phones BUT will cancel the booking soon after. They will then call THEIR OWN CARS to drive around to pick up the unsuspected passengers.

play safe
Old 11-12-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those who wana go ard the 9/10pm rules for hotels:

1- book another room
2- check in with her
3 - go into room before 8pm

These are what i was told.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian_cai007 View Post
To all Bros going to HCM first time or going solo,
Soon after I got in, he asked me for 10K to buy water for himself. I then took the cash from my wallet. While I was looking for a 10K note, he quickly grab the stash of cash from my hand offering to help. But I believe It was then that he took 300K from me without me noticing it. Apparently, this was typical crime that happened everyday in HCMC - a foreigner not very sharp with the currency and getting robbed in various scenarios.

The bogus driver knew exactly the position where I was waiting for my booking, right down to the last meter, I believe there are only 2 ways this could have happened - Grab App has been "hijacked" by criminals or the bogus driver was working in concert with the Grab driver to con unsuspected passengers

By the way, you guys should also pay attention that there are touts working outside the international arrival area of the airport trying to offer Grab services. What I have been offered is the following - they will show you the Grab App in their phone and say they will book the Grab for you knowing that you may not have data connection. They will then book the Grab to the desired destination as per usual on their phones BUT will cancel the booking soon after. They will then call THEIR OWN CARS to drive around to pick up the unsuspected passengers.

play safe
In the first place, you shouldn't have given him whatever he requested. Secondly, Never show them the stash of CASH in your wallet or pocket. Always split your money and put them into different pockets.

No matter what, die die must buy prepaid sim card. When they cancel it, do not pay them. worst come to worst, pay them abit and not the full amount. Just ignore them and book another grab. I have no issue with grab drivers in HCMC. Maybe you look like Mr.Robert to them.

Lastly, always know the number for SG embassy in hcmc. Call them if need help.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuman1977 View Post
For those who wana go ard the 9/10pm rules for hotels:

1- book another room
2- check in with her
3 - go into room before 8pm

These are what i was told.
Or .. you can pay them 500K? i forgot how much. But some hotel very strict. This is another reason why i don't book hotel anymore.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In HCM for the 12th till 20th and planning to go to ktvs. Mainly the Chinese speaking ones since it's a good mix of quality atmosphere and girls.

Pm me if you're in HCM too and interested
Old 12-12-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

Like to enquire anyone been to
102 THE KING KTV at HCM D1

Hows the service and quality of the girls ?
Any mummy contact for that KTV ?
Old 13-12-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yazo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey, can you tell me the girl on the red dress name? Because I cant find any about her
Old 13-12-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Shyshyboi84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
Yes i have. Tried it last week.

It's bullshit. you'll need to pay another 500k to each girl for a HJ.
The service is bad ? so total dmg 1.5 miles vnd?
wah is really a big scam
Old 13-12-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes i have. Tried it last week.

It's bullshit. you'll need to pay another 500k to each girl for a HJ.
But how was the service ? girls chio ?
so total you pay 1.5 million?
Old 13-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Dear Bro

Any recommendations for good special massage and safe around HCM district 1. Going to HCM alone on 15th to 21th. please recommend good place with pretty masseuse and good price
Old 13-12-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
not recommended.

For KTVs, if you've the cash and willing to splurge, then head over to Catwalk at New World Hotel.

If you're on a budget, then you can try Boss KTV at Binh Chanh or Queens KTV at Ben Thanh area.
Boss ktv budget...are you kidding me?
Old 13-12-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Gado2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bros in HCM Dec 19- Jan 15

Any bros in town during Dec/Jan and wanna meetup to club or hunt please pm me. I will stay in D1 area likely
Old 13-12-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

Quote:
not recommended.

For KTVs, if you've the cash and willing to splurge, then head over to Catwalk at New World Hotel.

If you're on a budget, then you can try Boss KTV at Binh Chanh or Queens KTV at Ben Thanh area.
I see .Catwalk and Boss is both ex actually

I read many taiwanese frequent KING
Would appreciate if you have mummy contact .
Old 13-12-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
480k for the hour for a big room to share, 60k for a can of beer, 500k mummy tips to share and 500k girls tips, add another 500k to girls for topless lapdance.

it only gets expensive if you order food or go for LT

i went to boss with another pax, and it cost us
room cost = 1.92mn (4 hours)
mummy tip andd waiter tip = 1mn
girl tip = 1mn (500k each as we din tapau or took the lapdance)
plate of fruits and some silly tidbits = 1mn
beer = 2.1mn (4 of us drank about 35 cans)
total = 7mn... after split bill..its rm630, or about sgd200...

how much cheaper can you go in hcmc? even those ktvs in D5 is more exp than this... the only cheaper ones i've been to in hcmc area is one in thu dau mot and the other one in go vap
$400 SGD about the same prices as Singapore Vn KTV mah .. why bother to buy ticket fly to HCM?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1