The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
maxsun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
i nearly kenna ruby gongtao
lucky i manage to get off the hook when she started talking about money to help her with her rental and work permit. which works out to be 3500
if you have $$, bao her
You mean she asked you for 3500 upfront?

Bao her meaning? Sorry Im really not familiar. Would appreciate if you can advise more.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
maxsun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
How much did you pay for bonking her at your place?
200. And you?
Old 12-12-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamli View Post
What you mean share bro? Meaning two guy share one girl? Quite uncommon ba. Two girl to one guy is more common
How is it to share two girl to one guy? Curious to experience such a premium encounter (when my wallet allows). Will two girls fight for your attention or will one sit one corner play handphone. Anybody care to share some experience or tips?
Old 12-12-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by auxillaire View Post
How is it to share two girl to one guy? Curious to experience such a premium encounter (when my wallet allows). Will two girls fight for your attention or will one sit one corner play handphone. Anybody care to share some experience or tips?
They will normally take turns and butterfly unless you book both of them. Booking two girls is quite common and normally the one sitting with you would leave when the other one comes back. Butterfly makes more sense so you would have less down time during the session.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by auxillaire View Post
Best is to ask the first girl to recommend u. Usually if 2 are friends the chemistry is damm good.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsun View Post
200. And you?
Sounds worth it. Good figure and good gfe.

What time did she come to your place and it is for Short Time only?
Old 12-12-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsun View Post
You mean she asked you for 3500 upfront?

Bao her meaning? Sorry Im really not familiar. Would appreciate if you can advise more.
Anyway, Ruby stay lorong 7, a condominium a few steps down the road.
She is easy going. But I think she is desperate for $$ liao so she is trying to earn as much as she can by CNY as she is going back after that.
She did not ask for $$, she only ask whether can help her. So I think its pretty obvious isnt it??

She will everyday sent you some emoticon hug and love and miss you etc
I dont know how many people kenna liao... LOL
Old 13-12-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
Best is to ask the first girl to recommend u. Usually if 2 are friends the chemistry is damm good.
Haha! That's actually a good idea! Never thought of that.... Good tips. Like what the other bro above mentioned, two girls will have less down time as they take turns to butterfly. And that's more wallet friendly than booking one girl.
Old 13-12-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 9
BuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dint manage to see any Myth KTV review. Any bros that went before can review
Old 13-12-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
Alexws1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuloBulo View Post
That place is awesome with pretty ladies. But strictly no HJ or BJ. Only kidding Loh. PM for further discussion and sharing.
Old 13-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
iamli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuloBulo View Post
Girls are very pretty and spontaneous. Pricing same as fc/sc. PM me if you want more info
Old 13-12-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
drakeblaze is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Have been wanting try going alone for the longest time. Wonder if go alone during 3-7pm, do you bros usually book the girl or just $50 since they got lesser chance to butterfly
Old 13-12-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
ggdotcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakeblaze View Post
Have been wanting try going alone for the longest time. Wonder if go alone during 3-7pm, do you bros usually book the girl or just $50 since they got lesser chance to butterfly
3-7 on weekdays usually bo lang. just book $50 can liao. Only llike 6-7 onwards then people start coming in
Old 13-12-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
kakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to behold

Hello guys. Those wan chiong can try the gold club at jalan besah. Now the lvl rent to Indian only left with lvl 2-3. The girls there quite good and also now no mm.. some girls are darling and dare to fuck in ktv depend on lucks bro. Tips 50. Bring back rate around 200. Vietnam girls.
Old 14-12-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakaboy123 View Post
Hello guys. Those wan chiong can try the gold club at jalan besah. Now the lvl rent to Indian only left with lvl 2-3. The girls there quite good and also now no mm.. some girls are darling and dare to fuck in ktv depend on lucks bro. Tips 50. Bring back rate around 200. Vietnam girls.
What is the opening hours? What is the room rate or drink price? Keen to check it out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1