The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 03-12-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 3
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

No update??
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 04-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 9
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

No more story telling? 太監了⋯⋯?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-12-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 8
TadaoKumagai is a splendid one to beholdTadaoKumagai is a splendid one to beholdTadaoKumagai is a splendid one to beholdTadaoKumagai is a splendid one to beholdTadaoKumagai is a splendid one to beholdTadaoKumagai is a splendid one to beholdTadaoKumagai is a splendid one to beholdTadaoKumagai is a splendid one to behold

February arrange to meet with 2 potential FB. So till then, I doubt there will be any updates.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1769 / Power: 12
funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future

Some are more interested to know any update of the 1.5k vietbu. What happen to her after TS back to sg.

If you ever get confused about the various fucking relationship?
Click > HERE to see the fucking flow chart. 5555

No one live the same life and style. Thats why its call LIFESTYLE.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29010 / Power: 23
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Some are more interested to know any update of the 1.5k vietbu. What happen to her after TS back to sg.
If he didn't manage to up her during trip to visit her...means she dun think he was the right candidate...already she moving on...

Not as easy as anyone thought...

Can tell TS already moving to look for low hanging fruits...

This pic depicts the meaning

<a href=https://images.sbf.net.nz/img/248145.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>https://images.sbf.net.nz/img/248145.jpg</a>

Any 6 points or more are welcome to exchange...PM me if have not return favour

Any post quoting entire long forum may be removed and/or points zapped...will reward for good forum/report

Old 09-12-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29010 / Power: 23
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Some of these girls will never meet online...

<a href=https://images.sbf.net.nz/img/248145.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>https://images.sbf.net.nz/img/248145.jpg</a>

Any 6 points or more are welcome to exchange...PM me if have not return favour

Any post quoting entire long forum may be removed and/or points zapped...will reward for good forum/report

Old 09-12-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 1
Woshinilaopa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The first one is chio. Looks like Korean. The last one sex appeal is high. Thumb up
Old 10-12-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 10
obscenek2 is a glorious beacon of lightobscenek2 is a glorious beacon of lightobscenek2 is a glorious beacon of lightobscenek2 is a glorious beacon of lightobscenek2 is a glorious beacon of lightobscenek2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This is the only TRUTH. Man only care abt boobs

Refer to this post for pts exchanging Q
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=19...postcount=2113
Old 10-12-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 1
Woshinilaopa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I prefer legs and dress code
Old 10-12-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 5
fallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
February arrange to meet with 2 potential FB. So till then, I doubt there will be any updates.
by Feb, they are gone.
Unless u paying them and they're in this for business
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Lawofhonesty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I knew a few online. They asked me to go find them. Is in lucky plaza. Ended up ask me to buy them lady drinks. Once bitten twice shy.
Advert Space Available
Unleash your mobile Internet with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1