The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2019, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of
Could it be or could it not be?

3 years ago, i got to know married woman and found out her husband is not caring her and giving her the attention. So one thing lead to another, we made out just 7 days before her mense date. We calculated the date but it turn out that she told me she kena pregnant positive when her mense date was delayed for 14 days.

During the two times made out, we were as horny as bunnies and did it like 4 to 5 times within the 7 days before her mense date. Raw with no raincoats. So when the test kit came out positive and we decided to go for the termination within the 3rd to 4th week. We did not get in contact after that and now when i thought back that time. I was puzzled why bey bio so hard to strike but kena pregnancy so accurate. LOL

Anyway, it was history ever since from then till now- raincoat always on unless my fb is on IUP. Any samsters got the same luck of what i went through? Just a share talk topic.
Old 15-09-2019, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Could it be or could it not be?

What happened to the woman and her pregnancy?
Old 15-09-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Its not luck bro, its nature. I practice pull out method also not 100% success rate. You raw and came inside her 5 times. What were you expecting? A toaster?
Old 15-09-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

This kind of woman just need fucking. That's all. If got pregnant just abort lor. Than fuck her again.
Old 16-09-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

I raw and cream my FB, she just wash it out. Not pregnant for almost two years now. Either I am impotent or she is not fertile
Old 17-09-2019, 04:07 AM
Samster

insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

She got pregnant after i shoot her first time. Just after i shoot her and 7 days later she said she missed her period. Thinking back 3 years ago i am like carrot.
Old 17-09-2019, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Old 17-09-2019, 04:09 AM
Samster

I challenged her 3 years ago i wanted the baby lor. Then she said she is not ready to have it. So she went to terminate and i did not go. Yes i shoot and i pay for it. And i did a ritual for the karma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
sorry but how you know cfm is yours? Got do DNA?

Anyway, you discuss with her and both agree thats the best option right and maybe u also paid for the abortion etc. Did you went to the hospital with her?

Do share more if you willing. Thanks.
Old 17-09-2019, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Its not luck bro, its nature. I practice pull out method also not 100% success rate. You raw and came inside her 5 times. What were you expecting? A toaster?
Yes, i raw her that one day one night 4 to 5 times so maybe she sure get it. But thinking back i was like that week is her safety week- period coming in 5 days times yet she missed her period and get pregnant.
Old 17-09-2019, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Move on bro!
Old 19-09-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
Yes, i raw her that one day one night 4 to 5 times so maybe she sure get it. But thinking back i was like that week is her safety week- period coming in 5 days times yet she missed her period and get pregnant.
She has been f88king around bro, you are not the first to shoot her RAW.
Old 20-09-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
She has been f88king around bro, you are not the first to shoot her RAW.
I think most likely possible.
Old 21-09-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Cost of termination divided by 4 to 5 shots of raw sex. Not so expensive until you are still unable to move on from paying even though it has been 3 years right? Pregnancy is possible if she does not have regular periods. Take it as a lesson learnt then. Cost of 4 to 5 condoms is lower in terms of price and karma. Since you talked about karma, if you are Buddhist, sex with married woman also will have bad karma. Google 3rd precept. If you can, avoid married woman in future. So many other choices out there.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1