The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (Short Story) Jasmine's In Jeopardy

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 29-08-2019, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 29-08-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jasmine had no choice but to pretend to be sick that night. Owen entertained his parents downstairs while she remained locked in their bedroom. Then came the call from her blackmailer, who had obviously been observing her through the cameras.

"How is my favourite slave?" Nicolette teased.

"I feel terrible, Nico... Ma'am... My husband is downstairs with his parents and I'm naked here... They probably think I'm a horrible wife... And I'm so hungry... I haven't eaten since lunch..." Jasmine replied softly, sobbing.

"Oh, it's funny you should mention that. See, I've arranged for a food delivery to your place. Better be DOWN to pick it up in a couple of minutes!" Nicolette laughed.

"NOOO ma'am, I can't. I'm naked!!" Jasmine gasped.

"Well..." Nicolette replied, obviously amused, "Fine. Stay in your room like a good naked slut. No need to answer the door, but your food will be coming to you."

"What do you mean, ma'am? How will the food come to me?" Jasmine asked, confused.

"You'll know it when you see it. And, to help you 'see it', I want you to keep the curtains open. Now, go." Nicolette ordered.

The subservient Jasmine had no choice but to open up the curtains. Anyone looking in would be able to see her beautiful topless form even though the ledge shielded her bottom half.

"Well, get away from the window, you dumb exhibitionist! Do you really like the idea of your whorish naked body being seen by random strangers?" Nicolette laughed.

"Yes, ma'am." Jasmine hissed, wishing she could punch the cruel woman.

"Now, lie on your bed. Legs pointed towards the window. Then, spread your legs wide. Like a split!" Nicolette continued.

Jasmine obediently assumed the humiliating position, knowing full well that Nicolette was watching her. Her bald pussy was spread wide open in full view of the window. She felt completely exposed.

"Dip a finger into that slutty cunt. Are you wet?" Nicolette asked crudely.

"Yes, ma'am..." Jasmine whispered, embarrassed. She was obviously juicing.

"Of course you are. You just love being my slave, don't you?" Nicolette said, before proceeding to give the poor Jasmine her orders for the night.

After putting down the phone, Jasmine diddled her clit slowly, as Nicolette had ordered. She was extremely horny, her clit swollen and angry red as her fingers drew expert circles around her stiff bud. Nicolette had told her that she was to finger herself intermittently, and she would be lying if she said she did not enjoy spreading the wetness from her moist pink hole all over her smooth nether region. The sluttiness of her actions just served to make her more and more horny. Two fingers became three as she masturbated, breathing hard, wishing she could get herself to orgasm before...

But 5 minutes were up. She was to pause for 2 minutes, before another 5 minutes of playing with herself again.

During the 2 minutes of "cooling off", to prevent her from "thinking with her clit" - as Nicolette had put it - Jasmine assumed an inverted T-shaped position. Her arms were stretched high above her head, thrusting her big tits out on the bed, and her legs remaining spread wide in a split. 

She began to recite the humiliating words that Nicolette had made her memorize, in a dumb whiney-bimbo voice with plenty of giggles.

"Oh my god... So, like, today, I was so horny. But, my useless husband needed to meet his parents. I mean, like, I was completely naked, told him he could use my fuckholes any way he wanted, but he said no. What a loser. Like, I just needed a hard fuck. Thought about going to the club, no underwear as usual, maybe I could pick up a bunch of nice strong men to satisfy me. But, urrgh... Having to put on clothes... I hate clothes. Like, I love the idea of my naked body being public property. So... here I am, like, wanking my juicy cunt in bed. Douche and parents are downstairs. Thinking of being spread naked on the table while they eat out of my wet pussy makes me so horny. Maybe they can use my slutjuice as a dipping sauce. Do you think I can be double-penetrated and eat pussy at the same time? Stick a cucumber in me... Oh my god... I need cock!!"

The worst part was that, having been forced to stop playing with herself just as she was so close to orgasm over and over again, Jasmine was extremely horny and was almost ready to run down the stairs, completely naked, and drag Owen into the room for a rough fucking. Her sexed-up brain was in overdrive even though all her blood was clearly flowing to her pink pussy. Jasmine wondered if Nicolette was trying to drive her crazy through the orgasm denial; she was losing the self-control to stop her masturbation after ten rounds of clit-rubbing and "cooling off".

Suddenly, there was a sharp rap on the windows shortly after Jasmine had begun on her eleventh round of pussy-diddling. The poor Jasmine gave an audible yelp, slapping her hand over her shaved pussy and abruptly closing her legs, heart pumping quick from shock and arousal.

There was a man on the roof, outside the window, staring directly at her playing with her pussy! If this was part of the plan, Nicolette certainly hadn't told her about it, and Jasmine was horrified. She had been so lost in her horniness that she had no idea how long he had been there. He gestured for her to open the windows.

Jasmine paused for a second, unsure what to do. If this was Nicolette's doing, she had no choice, of course. But if this was not planned by Nicolette, she wasn't sure what the man would do after discovering the wonderful sight of the naked and horny Jasmine playing with herself right in front of the window. She sighed, before opening the window slowly, and he climbed in.

In the bright light of her bedroom, Jasmine finally got a good look at the stranger. He was a handsome man, shaven head but bearded, rugged and muscular. Jasmine could feel the heat building up all over her tanned skin as she looked up at his 6 ft 6 frame, his eyes clearly admiring her completely naked and barefoot form as she stood there exposed and vulnerable. It didn't take long for her to figure out why he was here.

"Nic said that you would be expecting dinner." he said simply, "Oh, and, you're allowed to cum now."

The poor oversexed Jasmine did not have to be asked twice. Jasmine immediately dropped to her knees and roughly pulled down his trousers. His cock was already hard, 9-inch long and veiny. One hand between her legs, rubbing her dripping wet cunt furiously, Jasmine began to suck the man's dick as though her life depended on it.

After a minute or so, the man pinched her nipples, using her erect teats to pull her to her feet. Confused, Jasmine allowed herself to be led, using her nipples, to just beside the door, before being roughly shoved back down on the floor to continue her sloppy blowjobs and pussy rubbing. Somewhere in her drained mind, it registered that he had a tiny earpiece in his ear and she figured that Nicolette was probably orchestrating the entire twisted scene. Yet, all Jasmine wanted was relief for her juicy cunt and for the hard cock in her mouth to reward her with warm cum.

Apparently, she had been shifted near the door because the concerned mother in-law was on her way up. She knocked, but of course the naked Jasmine refused to open the door. The man's stiff erection was still between her succulent lips as she continued sucking him off, trying to keep it quiet.

"Sweetie, it's me. We thought we heard a scream. Is everything alright?" came the mother-in-law's voice.

"Mmph." Jasmine replied, not breaking rhythm, "UMMPH...MMHMMP."

"We are going to have a drink before we leave... Would you care to join us for a bit? We'd really like to see you!"

This made Jasmine pause, allowing the dick to slide out from her mouth. Using the middle and index finger of her right hand to continue rubbing her clit, she held the cock in her left, softly licking the tip like a tasty lollipop while she pondered the situation. It was a mistake, because the man immediately pulled her to her feet using her nipples again, before hissing in her ear, "Cowgirl, NOW. And you better keep yourself riding. Or, I'll open the door."

"AH, YES!" Jasmine uttered as the hard cock slid all the way into her moist cunt.

"Oh, great, love! We'll see you in a bit downstairs, then?"

"No, NOOO. I want to cumm but I can't cummm... down... I don't want to spread this wetness... I mean... Sickness... To you and your HARD-band... I mean... Husband." it was almost too much for the horny Jasmine to handle, trying to reply in a fake-hoarse voice while riding the man's dick like a possessed cowgirl, going deep but trying her best to avoid the slapping noise of naked skin.

The conversation actually lasted for a minute or so, but to Jasmine, fucking a stranger like a crazed slut while speaking to her mother-in-law, it felt like forever. It took all her willpower to control her orgasm until she could hear the disappointed footsteps of the middle aged lady descending the staircase.
Old 30-08-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 30-08-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The next morning, Nicolette had demanded that Jasmine tell her the story from the night before while rubbing her clit. Nicolette had a good laugh at the painful recount, before calling Cindy in and asking Jasmine to repeat the story while the two young women watched the naked bombshell masturbate. They were particularly amused when Jasmine reached the heartbreaking part about Owen returning from the airport in a rage, screaming at the poor (and as usual, naked) Jasmine, "I don't get how you could be so disrespectful. They are my parents! It was just one night, you could at least have given me face and appeared. Just APPEARED!".

"Owen seems like such a decent and nice man... Don't you just feel for the poor soul? I mean, having to be married to such a disrespectful slut. She would rather fuck strangers than attend a dinner with his parents!" Cindy commented.

It was hard for the naked Jasmine to reply when she was in the midst of rubbing her swollen clit. Still, she felt a pang of humiliation at being referred to so crudely and her adulterous acts spoken about. The indignation of being cast as a lousy wife also hurt her. She would have liked to see the dumb secretary appear in front of her in-laws naked!

"Well, anyway," Nicolette said after the two women had a good laugh at Jasmine's expense, "I have made a number of arrangements for you for the next couple of days. Legal and medical stuff, nothing very significant. But I want you to pay attention so stop playing with yourself, you kinky slut."

"Yes, ma'am." Jasmine obediently stopped, her aroused pussy plainly pink and moist, clit clearly swollen. She stood in her favourite position. Of course, being naked and having just stopped masturbating, poor Jasmine felt exposed and vulnerable in the position as usual, her fingers still visibly wet from her own juice.

"Firstly, you'll be getting a new, proper name. 'Jasmine' is a cheap slut name. I've been kind enough to fill out the e-form for you and submitted it. All you have to do is go down tomorrow and get the certification done." Nicolette said.

"WHAT?" Jasmine replied, shocked, "What do you mean, a new name. Like, officially?"

"Oh my, it's the hair isn't it..." Nicolette laughed, "Yes, dumb slut. A spanking new, legal name. Fitting for a woman of your class. Not like 'JASMINE', which is well... Yuck."

"What is my new name?" Jasmine asked softly, knowing how stupid she sounded.

"It's a surprise! I think you'll like it. Anyway, they'll make the necessary changes to your ID on the day itself. All you have to do is sign the declaration tomorrow and hand them your ID card. And your new name will be official! Your appointment is at 9am tomorrow." Nicolette continued.

"Um... Alright... But please, ma'am... Don't change my name to 'slut' or something like that..." Jasmine begged.

"The more you question me, the more likely THAT is to happen, ok?" Nicolette answered, pretending to be annoyed.

"Yes, ma'am..."

"Now. Where do you have to be at 9am tomorrow, and why?"

"I will be at the Immigration Office to certify my name change and get my ID card corrected..." Jasmine replied, humiliated.

"Good. Now, I'm not sure how efficient the people are at the Immigration Office. But your next appointment is at Pamper Clinic at 5pm. I hope that you make it in time. If not, you'll be punished of course." Nicolette continued.

"Ok, ma'am. But why am I visiting Pamper Clinic?" Jasmine asked, confused. Pamper Clinic was an extremely well-known, up-market plastic surgery clinic. It was right in the heart of downtown, only a few blocks down the street from Sluts Corp in fact.

"YOU WILL BE GETTING A BOOB JOB!!" Nicolette replied gleefully, watching the look of utter horror appear on the mortified Jasmine's face.

"Why a boob job?!" Jasmine cried, "I don't need a boob job, my tits are already 36DDD like I told you... Please ma'am... I don't want to get implants..."

"I know your tits are big and you are proud of them. I've always known that. The thing is, I want everyone to think that you're a dumb and FAKE bimbo. So, your tits will be bounced up to F. I know it's just a small increase. But everyone will know that you're a FAKE. Well, actually, 'F' for 'Fake'!" Nicolette mused.

"Please, ma'am... There's no point... It's a waste of money..." Jasmine begged.

"Like I said, you're going for it. Whether or not you want to, or think there's a point to it, I don't really care. I WANT YOU TO. And that's all that matters." Nicolette said curtly.

"But... It's expensive... And now I don't earn much..." Jasmine said.

"Oh, yes. I forgot. You earn, what, 2 cents an hour now? Well, can't blame society for neglecting you when you are just dumb and useless. Aside from being used for sexual pleasure I guess. But... Sex toys can serve the same purpose. And a dumb bimbo STILL has to be taught how to behave properly." Nicolette laughed, "ANYWAY. To help you, I've sold your car. Yes, slut. That car that was parked in the basement below. It was towed away by the buyer an hour ago."

Jasmine was horrified. "Ma'am, my belongings are in that car. Owen bought me that car!!"

"Oh. I don't really care. You can explain to Owen that you needed to sell the car to get a new set of FAKE tits. As for your slut-longings, they are left at the reception in our lobby." Nicolette grinned widely as Jasmine burst into tears.

"Ma'am... Please... I don't know how to explain it to Owen... He's going to hate me... I can't tell him that I sold the car for a boob job..." Jasmine cried.
Old 31-08-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 31-08-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 31-08-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

"That's not my problem. Tell him, don't tell him - that's up to you. I mean, you don't have to tell him about the boob job either. Maybe he won't notice since your tits are already huge. Or maybe he will. He's a tit-person from what I've seen from the cameras anyway..." Nicolette said. Cindy seemed particularly interested.

"My old clothes are still in the car... The boxes that you told me to keep in the car..." Jasmine sobbed.

"Oh yes. Those. I've made alternative arrangements for those. Be grateful that I didn't ask you to carry them to the dumpster completely naked." Nicolette replied simply.

"Your surgery will be paid for using the proceeds of sale of the car. But whatever else needs to be paid, you better find a way to foot the bill. Or, well, I might be forced to sell some homemade porn videos to make up for the shortfall..." Nicolette continued, to which Jasmine's tearful eyes widened further in horror.

"Actually, I'm doing YOU a kindness. Now, you don't have to drive naked since you don't have a car! You better thank me for that." Nicolette said menacingly.

"Thank... Thank you for allowing me to not drive naked... ma'am..." Jasmine whispered through her tears, to the amusement of Nicolette and Cindy.

"Which, of course, means you will have to take the public transport in the future. Bus, metro, or whatever suits you. Feel free to hitch a COCKRIDE if you have to." Nicolette continued gleefully.

"Yes, ma'am..." the naked Jasmine replied.

"Something important too. The surgery is scheduled to take place tomorrow evening. The doctor has informed me that you will have to stay in the hospital for a minimum of 2 days for observation. Because I have plans for my favourite bimbo slave, I have arranged for a stay of 5 days. I don't know about you, but I probably would want to tell Owen about this, whatever your excuse is." Nicolette said.

Jasmine wasn't sure how to break the news to Owen, telling him that she would not be coming home for a few nights, especially after the quarrel the night before. She was about to ask why she needed to stay in the hospital for 5 days when the minimum was 2, but Nicolette happily continued, "Yes, I mean... You were so disrespectful last night. How would be react to his slut wife getting a boob job 2 days after she missed a dinner with his parents for being 'sick'... Ahem... A SLUT?"

To which, Cindy excitedly added, "Yes, poor Owen. He really needs a proper woman in his life instead of a cum bank..."

"So tell me, slut. What will be changing in your life tomorrow, courtesy of the best slave-owner ever?" Nicolette asked the naked woman. She absentmindedly stroked Jasmine's shaved pussy for a few seconds as the hapless Jasmine stood in her favourite position.

"I... I... I will be getting a new... Name... and... Name and... Rack..." the poor slave replied.

The rest of the morning was spent deciding on how the screenplay of Desperate Bitchy Wife 2 should begin. Cindy suggested that it should begin with the conversation between Jasmine and Owen's mother in a split screen, one half showing the latter on one side of the door, clearly concerned about her daughter-in-law, and the other half showing the adulterous slave whore riding the stranger's cock like a slut in heat and attempting to reply, stuttering and evidently horny. Nicolette, on the other hand, opined that the show should begin with Jasmine playing with her pussy on her bed, legs spread extremely wide while she masturbated and chastised her husband for choosing to have dinner with his parents instead of satisfying her needy cunt. 

It made things worse that Jasmine was forced to partake actively in the conversation while frigging her bald pussy. 

"Lousy and useless" suggestions such as, "Please, ma'am, I am not a pornstar!" were punished with hard and loud spanks on her tanned and curvy ass.

"Good" suggestions from the humiliated and defeated Jasmine - such as, "Yes, this will bring out how much of a whore I am, showing that I cannot wait to fuck a stranger even while talking to the mother" (in support of Cindy) or, "This will illustrate the 'desperate' and 'dumb bitch' part of Desperate Bitchy Wife" (in support of Nicolette) - were rewarded with the honour of kissing the feet of her tormentors or being allowed to lick off her own pussy juice from her fingers as a tasty treat.
Old 31-08-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SexierExercise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, please continue!
Old 01-09-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more updates.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!    

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
1eyedino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, support and camping...
Old 01-09-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Chapter 6: Sexercise

To add to Jasmine's sex appeal, Nicolette required her to hit the gym 3 times a week, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Predictably, she had to head to the gym straight after work, and this workout routine prevented her from having dinner, or even interacting, with Owen on those days. 

It made things even worse that on the other two weekday nights, Jasmine was forced to pimp herself out in Chinatown. She was only allowed to charge $20 for a full fuck or $10 for a blowjob. Her low rates, not to mention her voluptuous body and skimpy attire even in comparison her fellow whores, meant that she was rather popular, but Nicolette had demanded that she earn at least $100 per night. In other words, she had to fuck at least 5 people before she could return home each night. Similar to her salary as an official toilet cleaner, Nicolette "kindly" allowed the poor Jasmine to keep 1% of the earnings, while demanding the rest as her "ownership fee".

Needless to say, Jasmine was spending very little time with Owen and their relationship had gotten even more strained. Of course, her silicone-enhanced tits were a frequent cause for quarrel, especially because Nicolette had ordered her to ALWAYS refer to her boobs as "fake tits" with a tonal emphasis on the "FAKE", regardless of the situation she was in.

A typical workout night would go like this. Nicolette allowed Jasmine to leave work at 6, and the bitchy bombshell would grab a quick bite along the way. Since Nicolette had sold Jasmine's car to pay for her boob job (another regular cause of conflict between the poor blonde and Owen), Jasmine had no choice but to take the bus to the gym. Luckily, there was a bus straight from Sluts' building to the mall. It was a short 30 minutes ride, but the bus was often crowded at the hour and it was hard to find a seat seats. This meant that Jasmine almost always had to stand. Squeezed into her extremely tight spaghetti-strapped dresses, she was a frequent prey for "accidental" brushes all over her body. It made things even worse that the tight dresses had already been one size too small for her curvy body prior to her boob job. Now, with her artificially enhanced and firm F cups, not to mention her complete lack of underwear, everyone could see her voluptuous body practically bursting to get released from the stretchy bodycon dresses.

Nicolette had intentionally ordered Jasmine to visit this particular gym because it was on the opposite side of town, a long way from the Jasmine's home. After countless molests and gropes, Jasmine would typically reach the mall by 7. She would immediately head to the washroom on the first floor as ordered, even though the gym was on the second. When she was in the washroom, Jasmine would change into either of the two Slutdrops that she had bought. She would generally alternate between the two when one was in the wash, as she really worked up a good sweat during her workout. Today, it was the silvery white Slutdrops. Similar to her dresses, the Slutdrops had already been one size too small when she had bought the skimpy slingshot-teardrop thong. Because of her new fake tits, the top portion was stretched taut over her nipples, covering them but barely any other part of her tits. And since the slingshot thong was a one-piece, this meant that the bottom portion was similarly stretched upwards to cope with her enhanced chest. In other words, the pussy portion dug even more into her pussy, and the ends of the "pussy-strap" vanished into her slit when she parted her legs. Jasmine was only to change into the pathetic excuse for a thong first, shoes were to be changed later.

The mall was typically deserted at this hour on a weekday, but Jasmine took the escalator up to the second floor as Nicolette did not allow her the "privilege" of the elevator. There were not many people about, but the busty Jasmine still felt extremely self-conscious as she climbed up practically naked.

Videos Clips

https://openload.co/f/nWhq8Erkj0I
https://openload.co/f/gCX4niVxjtQ
https://openload.co/f/SDQCIhwP1F8
https://openload.co/f/NjsMp7j4CfI
https://openload.co/f/lI-9_P7mGiA
https://openload.co/f/yf8un4A6BYg
https://openload.co/f/QkeNNqxz8IQ
https://openload.co/f/9tCMwLt0Id0
https://openload.co/f/lLxJkleX448
https://openload.co/f/HCbMZQ0JucQ
https://openload.co/f/DqbaT_EjzK0
https://openload.co/f/UNm0vw4NCTs
Old 01-09-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
temi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
girlassassin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, lovely story and please continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1