The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lending money to my wife's friend (钱债肉偿)

Presumably, 5 years is the maximum period of FB and repayment fuck. 4000 dollars per year and what is the expected repayment in cash that your FB will repay you in cash? Well you are much better than the bank in a way that they can stretch repayment period for very long time. With no harassment and best of all no interest at all but only for sex. One thing good is that you can have raw sex and cip. Hard for the singer not to cip with the other rich clients. But the good side, is she practise make perfect.
The most you get back in cash could be 20%, I assumed.

Last edited by Vanda; 17-06-2019 at 03:42 PM.
Old 17-06-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Awesome raw 3p with CIP.
Old 17-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

lend me better, i make profit for u LOL
Old 02-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
dubaiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS,
No more story?
Old 02-07-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
otoyceking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hoping for updates
Old 10-07-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all

Yesterday was my second tarma with Xiao Min and Xiao Tong. Boy it was wild. It was not like both of them served me like China's health spa. It was hunger driven sex. Xiao Min's hubby is working back in Si An, she claimed sex with me is her only avenue to get sextisfaction. Xiao Tong had started her singer career so I was weary of fucking her raw. She insisted she has so far only slept with 2 men, and with condoms. She did a hiv screening before our tarma date to allay my fear. I fucked them like crazy and cum inside Xiao Min.
Xiao Min has sugested she wanted more regular sex with me, at least twice a month. I asked if she needed more time to repay her debt and she did not answer. Well I don't mind at all. Will write in detail once I have time.
Got damn lucky the other day when I hooked up a Vietnamese woman married to a local. Never before had it so easy. Made numerous eye contact, confirmed her interest in me. Signalled with my eye for her to step outside the prata restaurant, because her hubby was by her side while my wife was with me. I went out first and waited for a while. Finally she walked past me towards the washroom. I swiftly caught up next to her.

Me : give me your number.
She : (continue walking)
Me : sweet give me your number
She : why
Me : I like you. You very beautiful.
She : wechat.
I passed her my phone. She brought into ladies and reappeared a short while.
She : no night time. Day.
I added her immediately and view her moments. Wow one photo made my cock hardened.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
HushTug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, support and camping for more!
Old 11-07-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyping View Post
Yesterday was my second tarma with Xiao Min and Xiao Tong. Boy it was wild. It was not like both of them served me like China's health spa. It was hunger driven sex. Xiao Min's hubby is working back in Si An, she claimed sex with me is her only avenue to get sextisfaction. Xiao Tong had started her singer career so I was weary of fucking her raw. She insisted she has so far only slept with 2 men, and with condoms. She did a hiv screening before our tarma date to allay my fear. I fucked them like crazy and cum inside Xiao Min.
Xiao Min has sugested she wanted more regular sex with me, at least twice a month. I asked if she needed more time to repay her debt and she did not answer. Well I don't mind at all. Will write in detail once I have time.
Got damn lucky the other day when I hooked up a Vietnamese woman married to a local. Never before had it so easy. Made numerous eye contact, confirmed her interest in me. Signalled with my eye for her to step outside the prata restaurant, because her hubby was by her side while my wife was with me. I went out first and waited for a while. Finally she walked past me towards the washroom. I swiftly caught up next to her.

Me : give me your number.
She : (continue walking)
Me : sweet give me your number
She : why
Me : I like you. You very beautiful.
She : wechat.
I passed her my phone. She brought into ladies and reappeared a short while.
She : no night time. Day.
I added her immediately and view her moments. Wow one photo made my cock hardened.
Wow, Vietnamese are the best!
Old 11-07-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Stinkyfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, please continue ...
Old 13-07-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 13-07-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -565 / Power: 0
paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun

TS pls continue.
Old 13-07-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

More updates please.
Old 13-07-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
66666666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy66666666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is interesting, more please
Old 13-07-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Renxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, enjoying the story TS
Old 11-03-2020, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all

It's been six months and I want to update on my loan with sex as interest. Many people probably will think I am very stupid. I guess my small head ruled over my big head when the opportunity to fuck Min presented itself. To date she has returned me 10k but I have spent close to 5k on gifts and others on her, not including hotels and chalets booking. She has compensated me with regular sex in return. I tarma her and Tong once a month, and meet her for fucking once every week. I stopped asking her to return the money, we dated and have sex like lovers. She returns me a few thousand as and when she has it. To make sex with her exciting, I sometimes called her husband to chat randomly just before I meet up with her, so during sex the feeling of fucking her behind the husband's back was very thrilling. Most of the times I buy little gifts for her daugther or play with her daugther before fetching her to have sex. Sometimes she sent me seductive voice messages to hint to time she wanted sex. I am very careful the last few months in order not to arose my wife's suspions but at the same time, I am finding sex with my wife has become less pleasurable. When my wife suck me, I will be fantasing getting sucked by my skillful Min or my slutty Tong. However I have to be careful not to show.
Now comes to a more stupid act by me. Tong has been very forthcoming in giving me sexual pleasures. She diligently get hiv test monthly, sharing with me the few uncle's she fucked with and how she refuse raw sex with them lying to them she has a husband back in China. She even recorded her conversation during a sex session with one uncle, to prove to me how she rejected raw sex with clients. She told me not allowing raw sex with her 花场 clients had an impact on her income. I wanted to please her but she rejected my gifts saying I shouldn't. I only bring her for good food. She works hard during sex to pleasure me, whether during our tarma or when meeting me only for sex. Each time she wants me to cum inside her because she knows I enjoy cop and she always say I deserve to enjoy it with her. Of course up till December when her singer pass was expiring she still owed me 18k.i am sure she gad money to return me but she is very intelligent while I enjoyed fucking her. Last December, she told me she needed money to settle debts back home and made a proposal to me. She introduced a lady in her early 30s to me 王风。Wow long hair, fair with D cup neh neh. She say 王风owes her money and whether I allow 王风to take over her debt. Conditions are the same, 风will pay interest by letting me fuck her raw. This is where my recount will continue.
Next 4P sex marathon with 敏,彤 and 风.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1