The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Post deleted

Last edited by Manxn; 16-09-2019 at 02:15 PM.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
SGXiaoBoiBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manxn View Post
Anyone did fj with Bella (39)? There’s a problem...
Want to say just say out in full. Don't write halfway like that.
Old 15-09-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Tiok std? Got see doctor?
Old 15-09-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Hi Manxn
1) What problem huh?🤗
2) Fake or genuine or make up stories?🤔
3) Kena disease huh?😲
Thank U in advance👍
Old 15-09-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Lalacat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So u fj her?
Old 16-09-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalacat View Post
So u fj her?
Bella 39 don’t do fj. She is a good girl not naughty. Will never do fj with anyone no matter how handsome you are.
Old 16-09-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Boysnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bella 39 don’t do fj. She is a good girl not naughty. Will never do fj with anyone no matter how handsome you are.
Then what is the problem? If you can’t share publicly can PM me?
Old 17-09-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Lalacat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
U believe what she say? Don’t be a fool la
Old 17-09-2019, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if she never do fj the sun rise others side
Old 17-09-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
Albertini333 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Hahahaha... epitome of pure ignorance. Laugh die me.
Old 17-09-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bella 39 went back Vn already right? So good or bad doesn’t matter anymore.
Old 18-09-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
Bella 39 went back Vn already right? So good or bad doesn’t matter anymore.
39 is back. Came back couple of days ago. I was surprised when she messaged me yesterday so I went in today after work. Just nice timing as Bella now only work the night shift. Did not have to wait as she was available when I arrived. Took my usual 1 hr package.

Skip the massage after only 10 mins as both of us wanted the sensual. Showered together and went back to room for nuru B2B..... damn shiok as she rub n slide her whole body over my back.... repeat for the front. I got worried at one point when she apply gel on my dick and her pussy and then straddled me. I thought she was going to cowgal me and asked for condom but she laughed and then did pussy grinding on my dick. First time she was doing this pattern to me despite having rtm her many times. Her pussy grinding is damn shiok as she does it slowly and glide, slide, grind from the balls to the cockhead..... I swear tip of my cockhead felt like having entered her pussy lips but always she pull back at the last moment.

Finally she turn around and gave me bbbj while pushing her pussy onto my face. I could feel her wetness and sense she was horny too so I return favour to her by sucking her clit and finger fuck her until both of us came simultanously. She kept sucking until I was completely dry and then lay down beside me. I tested whether she swallow my cum or not by talking to her but she never reply.... just nod or shake her head. I jokingly told very rude not to answer then only she went to spit out into the used towel..... so confirm she does not swallow.

We rested and talked about her stint in Singapore and her customers.
She actually liked working in Singapore as the customers in Singapore are generous tippers.... and the facilities are good as her agent put them up in hotels.... and the outcalls are always to the high end hotels.

But she does not do FJ in JB because she has agreement with her agent and the boss of LS not to provide any FJ services here. Yesterday she had a customer who was so insistent on having FJ with her and threaten her that he knew she was FL in Singapore and will expose her blah blah blah.... she no hew him and was so fedup she did not even give him bbbj or cim..... just cbj a little bit and finish him with hj. Was that you bro Manxn?
Old 18-09-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another case of theft happened in LS 1 again today. A malaysian customer claimed his money and Mycad was missing.
Old 18-09-2019, 03:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbrick View Post
Another case of theft happened in LS 1 again today. A malaysian customer claimed his money and Mycad was missing.

You have your facts confused..... it was a malaysian guy who stole the cashier's money and that fucker carelessly dropped his Mycad.
Old 18-09-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbrick View Post
39 is back. Came back couple of days ago. I was surprised when she messaged me yesterday so I went in today after work. Just nice timing as Bella now only work the night shift. Did not have to wait as she was available when I arrived. Took my usual 1 hr package.

Skip the massage after only 10 mins as both of us wanted the sensual. Showered together and went back to room for nuru B2B..... damn shiok as she rub n slide her whole body over my back.... repeat for the front. I got worried at one point when she apply gel on my dick and her pussy and then straddled me. I thought she was going to cowgal me and asked for condom but she laughed and then did pussy grinding on my dick. First time she was doing this pattern to me despite having rtm her many times. Her pussy grinding is damn shiok as she does it slowly and glide, slide, grind from the balls to the cockhead..... I swear tip of my cockhead felt like having entered her pussy lips but always she pull back at the last moment.

Finally she turn around and gave me bbbj while pushing her pussy onto my face. I could feel her wetness and sense she was horny too so I return favour to her by sucking her clit and finger fuck her until both of us came simultanously. She kept sucking until I was completely dry and then lay down beside me. I tested whether she swallow my cum or not by talking to her but she never reply.... just nod or shake her head. I jokingly told very rude not to answer then only she went to spit out into the used towel..... so confirm she does not swallow.

We rested and talked about her stint in Singapore and her customers.
She actually liked working in Singapore as the customers in Singapore are generous tippers.... and the facilities are good as her agent put them up in hotels.... and the outcalls are always to the high end hotels.

But she does not do FJ in JB because she has agreement with her agent and the boss of LS not to provide any FJ services here. Yesterday she had a customer who was so insistent on having FJ with her and threaten her that he knew she was FL in Singapore and will expose her blah blah blah.... she no hew him and was so fedup she did not even give him bbbj or cim..... just cbj a little bit and finish him with hj. Was that you bro Manxn?
Hi Redbrick
Thank you for your FR.
Yes,confirmed that she only work night session.
I had superb session with her last night.
With her dressing only, make me cannot tahan!
Then inside the room,both naked! Like husband and wif!
I did not waste time,as i took 1 hr only.
I am gping get her for longer session next week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1