The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 12-09-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Both Bliss
( Click to show/hide )

and Formosa Residence
( Click to show/hide )

are TATA's Projects..: eek
Yea, which is why i am concern. Developer didnt go bankrupt, just held up by the Batam government office.

Batam Gov : Hey, that apple tree there last time, you cannot chop off but you already did, so must pay extra 50 million rupiah for that.

Tata says : Ok, ok...i pay.

When the building project almost coming to an end...

Batam Gov : Hey Tata, according to our safety officer, your grounding didnt do well enough (after already build up to 33 storey over 3+ years), must redo. Or else might collapse after many years later.

Tata says : WTF! Then must tear down all 33 floor to redo ah?!

Batam Gov : No need, just pay us 1000 milliar will do, we ask our safety office to pass it once we receive money.

Tata says : Ok, i think about it. See what i can do...

(and Tata think for 1 year+...hehehe...)

My concern which i am talking about earlier; the whole building block is REALLY safe to live in or not? Got REALLY pass those safety standard test or not? Will one day stay half-way collapse down or not? Or the authority is just wanting to blackmail for more money out from the developer?

Notice the grey area in the whole situation, even tho i am just illustrating the scene above.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 12-09-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaz86 View Post
... in SG i hate horror movies but when with cewek hugging me suddenly brave hehehe...
Quote:
Enjoyed my trip and now have a fetish for horror movies to watch with cewek hehehe...
Hehehe...you suddenly reminds me of myself in Batam. Wait till you try the theater room with bed at Grand Batam Mall,hehehe...

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...post191822 88

Better still, during weekdays when there is only you and your girls patronizing the entire theater room.

I would recommend anyone to watch the movie, READY OR NOT in Batam. Quite a bit of the movie parts has been censored off. I told my girl it is a "comedy", she doesnt believe me until she saw it herself,hehehe...

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...post1 9145867

It will be ending soon tho.

Quote:
Took Grab for 11k to Grand Batam. The mall is huge and clean because just opened this April. Decided to watch Makmum which is really popular in SG/MY until full house but empty in Batam hehehe... took couple seats for 42k each and bought snack platter, large popcorn and drinks. Total is just 260k, cheaper than BCS Mall cinema which is 340k.
I brought food in, as in outside food not purchase from the theater counter (becos i was shopping there) and no one stops me, quite a surprise. And thumbs on this one. But i still buy drinks in as a form of support. Weekdays 60k for 2 person to share a bed,hehehe...or 2 person to seat on sofa seats.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 13-09-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
No, cannot. Buzz off... Already taught you how to barter trade ferry tickets/coupons. You go create those free ferry tickets yourself.

Now i am just waiting to barter it for the blue color type, which expire end of 2020.
Okie pokie...lol...i will go chg it my ownself...lol...no need b anger, no gd 4 liver, u knw....lol

Quote:
This one can, i dont go Venus and i have a few of this coupons with me now, can pass you one if you happen to catch me in Batam,hehehe...wait, maybe i should sell you instead.

Ok,ok...mod says not allow to sell/buy in the SBF forum w/o paying the forum so i am not going to sell you. Buy me a Teh Botel instead and i will give you one.
Ya, i go take frm u wen u reach btm. i tink can makin the price lower, can pay low y pay high...tio bo?

i buy u 1 bot aqua can? like tat is nt sellin or post ad liao lor....lol...u win, i win...everybodi win....lol

today is moon cake fest, 15th of 8 lunatic mth....lol...so i shw u a 八月十五 in hotel rm...same time i today go btm look 4 my ger ger they all.

oh, 4got it is aso fri 13th aso...lol, wish me good luck ya....lol

Quote:
Have you tried this, changing money in Batam using Brunei ringgit to Indonesia rupiah?

You will be surprised,hehehe...

Anyone knows where i can change SGD to Brunei ringgit in Singapore? Thank you.
go bank chg cannot meh? but i wonder if bank wil charge admin charge or no, if bank chrge admin chrges then bo hua liao....lol

mayb wen i cum bk sg i can go try out...lol...ya, plz surpise me.

u har, everytime got so mani tricks in ur sleeves de, like tat aso can let u tink of it 2 get beter rates. Reli take my cap off u....lol

ok, time 2 go....gd bye! c u in btm if u r free 2 meet...
Old 13-09-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
esp after Suharto downfall.

At Batu we normally stay at Wisata.
The May 1998 riots period and that day Suharto step down, i was in Batu Taman Gembira watching TV on scene of Suharto step down. Suddenly exchange rate drop to 1juta = $100.
I like taman gembira coz very near to Batu Tujuh and always can see familiar face there, even go alone very fast make friends with those cheongster there. Few room converted to become gambling dens. Majong, card, all have. At nite open room door sit outside sure have many kaki to chat with.

Thats the era we get the best of cheonging in Indonesia.
After our batch, Riau cheongster no chance to really experience what is indon style SERVICE and FRESH

One old man i knew, everyday book 3-4 ceweks, im very sure non is above 18yo. 15-17yo maybe.. Whenever i passby his room, he will offer me, which one i want just bring to my room and fuck. He dont fuck them. Only reuqired these ceweks to accompany him bath and sleep nude. But i always reject his offer. Cewek too young not my liking.

Last time cewek mostly sold by kampong agent to Batu, thats the period cewek really SOLD like products. After work sometime in batu, sold to balai by mami, then after sometime become old bird, they will shift themseleve to batam. Or sold by balai mami to batam. Thats how last time batam get more and more cewek.

Abit off topic but thats how batam start blooming to have more ceweks in old joints.
Old 13-09-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Thats the era we get the best of cheonging in Indonesia.
After our batch, Riau cheongster no chance to really experience what is indon style SERVICE and FRESH

One old man i knew, everyday book 3-4 ceweks, im very sure non is above 18yo. 15-17yo maybe.. Whenever i passby his room, he will offer me, which one i want just bring to my room and fuck. He dont fuck them. Only reuqired these ceweks to accompany him bath and sleep nude. But i always reject his offer. Cewek too young not my liking.
Yes...we been there done tat! Those days so many fresh one. Indon in turmoil. Alot worked as lonte, some willingly, some got cheated by agents. Just like u, i dont really fancy those very young one too. Dead fish. Those days no sbf. U only need to go see to believe. Uncle or ahpek. All got fresh and young chickens.

Haha....very common to see ahpek or tamu boking more than one cewek. Good exchange rates and cost of living fucking cheap. Some ahpek stayed till one week tere. Frankly tere were occasion i bok two ceweks too. 3some. Just for the fun of it.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 14-09-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
Wine001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Brothers,

Am new and just reading up. One question is why there is a lot of discussion about buying a sim card in batam.

Can't we just use the roaming service provided by SG firms? I am an M1 subscriber and it has a data passport for $10 per month plus $5 activation fee. M1 uses XL and Indosat.

Appreciate sharing some wisdom.
Old 14-09-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine001 View Post
Hi Brothers,

Am new and just reading up. One question is why there is a lot of discussion about buying a sim card in batam.

Can't we just use the roaming service provided by SG firms? I am an M1 subscriber and it has a data passport for $10 per month plus $5 activation fee. M1 uses XL and Indosat.

Appreciate sharing some wisdom.
When locals need to voice call you, the local sim card is necessary. They wont call ur SG nber bec damn ex.. If u use app calls or internet only, then buy the data passport lo
Old 14-09-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For old man only

Sindo PAssion Silver offer, extended till Sep 2020.
Old 14-09-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
One old man i knew, everyday book 3-4 ceweks, im very sure non is above 18yo. 15-17yo maybe.. Whenever i passby his room, he will offer me, which one i want just bring to my room and fuck. He dont fuck them. Only reuqired these ceweks to accompany him bath and sleep nude..
This old man is a real "gourmand"... (if you know French...)
Old 14-09-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
When locals need to voice call you, the local sim card is necessary. They wont call ur SG nber bec damn ex.. If u use app calls or internet only, then buy the data passport lo
This is real word of wisdom. Finally someone has said that!
Now most girls have whatshapp and wechat, but still in disco sometimes I meet someone who has just a poor GSM phone. In that case, my old Nokia phone with local SIM card without data becomes my most important tool (hmmm, maybe my SECOND most important tool )
Old 14-09-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
u har, everytime got so mani tricks in ur sleeves de, like tat aso can let u tink of it 2 get beter rates. Reli take my cap off u....lol

ok, time 2 go....gd bye! c u in btm if u r free 2 meet...
Hi hi, i'm going tonite & going to ask the HY girls to do a 1.5 jam full body neh neh massage before bedtime & then back tomorow. Join me? For tea or coffee, for massage also can.
Old 14-09-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hardob is Cool - loads of Potential

How many shots do you guys typically get for overnight girls. Usually get 2 then they zao. But before that is say until 7/8am
Old 14-09-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
Wine001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Many thanks Bro Lurpsexx!!!
Old 14-09-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardob View Post
How many shots do you guys typically get for overnight girls. Usually get 2 then they zao. But before that is say until 7/8am
It really depends on where you get your girls,. Ceweks from booking joints provide three shots or more unless the joints mentioned lesser shots during the booking. Ceweks from other platforms will provide one or two shots for LT booking unless it was previously agreed to be 3 shots and you are able to managed the situation by paying at the end, etc. Cheers and enjoy.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
i buy u 1 bot aqua can? like tat is nt sellin or post ad liao lor....lol...u win, i win...everybodi win....lol
Yes, must be 1.5 litre Aqua bottle size then,hehehe...

Quote:
today is moon cake fest, 15th of 8 lunatic mth....lol...so i shw u a 八月十五 in hotel rm...same time i today go btm look 4 my ger ger they all.

( Click to show/hide )

oh, 4got it is aso fri 13th aso...lol, wish me good luck ya....lol
Enjoy yourself.

Quote:
go bank chg cannot meh? but i wonder if bank wil charge admin charge or no, if bank chrge admin chrges then bo hua liao....lol

mayb wen i cum bk sg i can go try out...lol...ya, plz surpise me.

Haiz, it would be pure stupidity to change Brunei riggit in Malaysia (just realized)...if i cant change SGD to Brunei riggit in Singapore.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1