The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 28-07-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
onescrewshort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

How come from Miri, dunno about Miri?

Anyway there's a place at Saberkas, 'barbershop' downstairs...i think linked to karaoke upstairs...mostly indons..good service...if you are nice, if lucky can get GFE.

I hear 1 place near waterfront, pub also indon...

seems that indons are popular here...haven't heard of euros except for the expats here.

PRC also at King's but haven't been there myself....local girls are mostly BMD at the pubs...can give it a go but depends on how good a sweet talker you are.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:04 PM
Samster

redsmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm working in Miri. Here is what I know:

1. Indon. I know of a couple barber shops in the old market area. Some are very pretty. PM me if you want OKT contact. Around RM300 ON

2. Pinoy. Available from 2 pubs - Loving, and Loving You. Not very pretty as the good ones go to KK instead. I also got OKT number. Around RM350 ON

3. PRC. Kings KTV, Labuan KTV, Mega hotel. Expensive around RM1k ON. Never tried, but can see them going to work around 7pm. Pretty. PM me if you want to know exact directions.

4. Locals. Have to sweet talk them from the local pubs, or try Cherrie Berries Disco. I once had one for RM250 ON. I have a couple of numbers if you know how to negotiate well. Some locals stand around near the fish maket at around 8pm onwards. But by around 10pm all gone. RM70 per shot with room.

5. Ladyboys. Not as pretty as Bangkok but can do lah. They stand next to Grand Palace Hotel, after 10pm. Also in Coyote Ugle Disco. Around RM50 per shot.

6. OKT. Theres a number of OKT standing around near the MAS office. This is the area of shops opposite Million Inn, Comfort Inn. But so far, quality quite bad. Indons mostly.

Enjoy.
Anybody with infor regarding KK, do let me know.
Old 14-08-2006, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo bro smurf, so u r singaporean workin in miri? i also travel a lot to sarawak and sabah, if u need any info, i would be pleased to provide some, hehe.
Old 14-08-2006, 11:20 AM
Samster

mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo bro smurf, so u r singaporean workin in miri? i also travel a lot to sarawak and sabah, if u need any info, i would be pleased to provide some, hehe.
Old 14-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
king_georgebush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,

i've been travelling Sarawak last 15 years, and most of the fun I had was usually either in Bintulu or Miri. Almost all the saloons in Bintulu are fuckhouses while the discos are swarming with local iban chicks. But be careful about the age of some of them, cos I heard girls as young as 13 have been seen chatting up foreigners.

Kuching has a few saloons but not worth mentioning, and Sibu is the worst place to get any pussy.
Old 17-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Samster

lim bang field report

yo bros out, had a banging good time last night at limbang Adjuster Bistro(next to blue) was doin some recce and found this place but never heard from any FR, so decided to gif it a try. ordered some drinks and start roaming the ladies all over the place, the waiter came over and ask whetherr need any ladies to accompany, told him to wait as i need to source for the correct one. hehe. so while drinking with my friend, a couple of ladies came over to talk cock with us trying to get into our good books, so in the end i took a pinoy named donna as her friend came over and told me she likes me so decided to have a chat with her. After some autoroaming found out her body was super smooth so decided to take her back for round 2, damage for ON rm280

this is how it goes,

SOP shower came out and talk cock for a while, as shes not a really good english speaker but her body language was power, after just 10 mins, climb over me and gave me cat bath, i was touching all over her body and squeezing, she do really know how to lick, pretty comfortable, after which, she start giving me bbbj, hmmmmm nice. good suction but can tell that shes a little lack of experience as i was told by her friend this is her first night out after 1 week in limbang, fresh stock. while bbbj, i started fingering and oh man, she really is horny, wet wet wet, real wet hehe, although she doesnt moan a bit, but i surely know that she was enjoying herself thrusting her pussy into my finger. at a point i belive she came and started frenching me, and i welcomed her nice wet tongue for a good 5-10 mins. yum yum. great gf feeling. finally came the bang, she bring out the cd and pass to me and told me she donno how to put so i teach her how to bring it down to my big dick( she did ask me to go raw riding, but i just dun dare, u will never know whether the gal is clean, so better use cd.) she came riding me after i wore the cd, she sure is damn horny, was rocking my dick like no tomoro, nice movement but like a say, a lack of experience has make my little bro a little rough, so move her over for missionary. i was thrusting fiercely for a good 10mins till she came as i feel the juice flowing out. but due to my form was good last night, couldnt cum and shift her to doggy, ram her like nobody business, and i can say she must be having her best fuck of her life from her body language. after around 5mins of fierce doggy i shifted myself to standing doggy(i invented it myself and sure woman will come from that, hehe) after such a marathon banging, i finally feel myself cuming and thrusting like a AK47 for a good 2 mins till i shot the whole load. oh man, i was a relieved man. hehe. to conclude the whole sexperience, pls see below

Donna, Pinoy
Age 23
165cm, 45 kg
cat bath 7/10
bbbj 7/10
frenching 2/10 ( was good till i found out a love bite on my neck, dam!)
fingering 8/10 cos shes real wet
overall 5/10, if not the love bite, she can get a 7.

hope u guys enjoy this fr and hope it helps. good luck to u all
Old 11-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
LiaTooT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, i still can remember i been to kuching to visit my inlaws 2 years ago.
stayed at holiday inn at kuching. loiter around there till 'china town' area also never spot any hanky panky.
can recommend? I'm paying a visit to my in-laws there soon.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 20
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Any kind bros have any update on Kuching?

Will be going there later this month.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 15-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
bigalow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,
i would like to contribute my knowledge to fellows who like to look for fun in Sarawak. Haha, finally got a place where i could show off a bit.
Please up my point if you find this info useful.

Kuching
Now, if u r not from sarawak, when u r here, try the locals but nothing else. Iban, Bidayu etc. Call me choosy, indon here mostly not up to my standard. Overnite mostly RM300, but for me, don't bother wasting time. If you want WL, the best spot would be reflexology center or barber shop. Now, there are many in town near HSBC bank area. You don't know how to go there? don't worry, with money, taxi driver will send. If can't afford taxi, better save your money for groceries. If i go Kuching, i contact this taxi "uncle". Nice old man, he himself loves "action" and he would be the best person for you to check for locals or PRC stocks. Since he always send those WL around town working, tell him what you like and he could save you time looking. Now this is efficiency. PM me for his number and please up my point lah as a courtesy.
I really wonder a previous thread saying that Crowne hotel has FL. I am sure the lucky one would have encountered it, but why waste time. The massage place, 1 hr massage damage is RM70. If you think you look like Tom Cruise, then try pick up gals at Soho in town. All the rich and famous hang around there.

Bintulu
In Bintulu, if you want PRC or West Malaysian, go to Everly Hill Hotel Bintulu for the best in town. Go underground B1 and look for the hair saloon there. Just ask any "dish of the day" with the taukeh neong. Damage RM200. For massage, 1 in town and 2-3 in Medan shopping area. Been there, seen it, and ran like hell. It's either very lumpy or the breast is so saggy, they could swing it to their back.
Night time, in town area,the place where they call riverfront, you would find local gals standing by the shop corridor. For the not choosy and no service type, RM50 can release your load. But dont expect BJ, massage etc, it is purely, lie flat, ask you to come in quick, n try to finish as fast as possible.

Miri
If you want local dishes, barber shop a lot of choices. I guess, Miri has the most barber shops in Sarawak. Thanks to Bruneian. There are more than 15 to choose from but from FR, the best are Sin Mei Lee in centre point area, best looking gals here but not all give service. Massage only. Boulevard area also 2 there, and the one that's opposite the Magnum shop, also got stocks. Otherwise, town area got tonnes to choose from. However, since stocks come and go, you really need to shop around. And since most are in town, easy to find. It's easy to identify which one has and which one not, they are called Barber Shop, and they have a neon light that is flashing one, that's the SIGN.
For PRC, KTVs Sky at Mega Hotel. Rexbox, King, Pelita Commercial centre, Season, near Imperial Hotel. High Point near Apollo or Million Hotel in town. Since tornado blowing in KL, some of the quality gals do drop down to Miri. But RM70/hr and RM500/1 shot, RM1000/ON, it's only for the loaded and super horny. Some stocks are comparable to KL.
If you want cheaper alternative, there is one barber shop now in Centre Point has it. RM250/shot and u get to choose like KL. PM me if want contact and as a courtesy, up my points lah. I need more points otherwise others thought i m MIB haha.
For OKT, for West Malaysian or PRC, damage RM200, the gals located in Pacific Orient, PM me again and yes, up me please.
For the Tom Cruise who looks for 1-nite thingy, go to Cheeries Berries or Balcony. My ang mo friends do get locals gals, (note: locals do not include chinese) easily. So, unless u have a white dick, better pay lah, don't waste your time. However, honestly the locals are WILD. If you are chinese and can sweet talk, look for 1-nite also shud be possible if you not particular on look. My friends have scored many. What they lack in look, they compensate by their actions and what they are willing to do. For outstation guy, even better, they r not sticky like chinese and they are easily fulfilled. I mean $. Just reload their prepaid and dont spoil my friends market ok.
That's all folks.
Old 21-01-2007, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 20
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Thanks for some of the bros pm me and give me some info about Kuching.

Was in this nice quiet little town for few days, and local guide also not available. Stayed at Hxxx hotel and everyday rained from afternoon to night. Acrossed the road from hotel has a roll of pubs and some tuinas, noticed the one shop facing the road with few ladies sometimes came out and puff and standard not bad at all.
Due to the rain had to try the hotel massage service, RM90 for normal and RM100 for aromatherapy, the lady came and persuaded me for the RM100/hr massage and her massage was quite good and powerful. Later she told me about her balls massage then give it a try, which is I think same as juagen and get the bro down to massage the veins and those of the legs and then get the bro up, massaged there also took another 30 mins, concluded with a sensational stimulating hj, which i ddint feel any up n down movement but a lot of sensation on tip of the bro. She claimed she learned massage from Thai and balls massage frm Japs. After cumming, she cleaned up with tissues then with warm towel and instructed not to wash so fast to take effect. In the end she told me she can arranged gals for companions.

Name: Stella
boobs: A+ small
Height: 160
Weight: about 55kg a little extra on the hips
Massage: 7
HJ: balls massage extra quite good
FJ: never try
Rtf: can if in Kuching again for massage

She is quite professional in doing her massage with me, so she didnt offer other service, but she can intro her friends if you want more.
Damage: massage RM100 + extra 30mins RM50 + balls massage RM50

Any bros going to Kuching I can share her contact, esp if staying ard Hxxx hotel area.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 22-01-2007, 02:15 PM
ezyvasudevan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I tried the HC at Hotel Grand Continental Kuching, but cannot find any.

The HC place is run down looking, only got a few old ladies as masseure.
Massage also no good...talk a lot only and stretch it to one and a half hour.

Masseur says got girls at Kuching Hilton, but when I tried at the room there, the girl only do massage only, not even a happy ending...

Anybody here know how to get service at Kuching Hilton?
Old 25-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
bigalow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezyvasudevan View Post
I tried the HC at Hotel Grand Continental Kuching, but cannot find any.

The HC place is run down looking, only got a few old ladies as masseure.
Massage also no good...talk a lot only and stretch it to one and a half hour.

Masseur says got girls at Kuching Hilton, but when I tried at the room there, the girl only do massage only, not even a happy ending...

Anybody here know how to get service at Kuching Hilton?
Bro,
in swk u dont get "special" massage in hotel lah. This is not KL or JB. You need to go to shoplot type massage. u look thru my posting for recommendation la.
Old 27-01-2007, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Mr.sarawak is Cool - loads of Potential

in kch we dont call it massage centre...the trent here is foot reflexogy....u usually will get special there..any info can pm me..
Old 18-03-2007, 03:40 AM
alexusy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bro, i will be going to miri for a business trip next weekend. will need some info and recommendation on places to go to....had read the tread but of thinking that if there are any updates or new findings in miri....your input will be much appreciated.
Old 18-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Samster

redsmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alexusy,

It depends on what is your fancy.

1. Indon - Around RM200-RM250 ON depending on your bargining skills. You can go to these pubs as the OKT is stationed there -Rock Bistro, Dangdut Loving, Loving You, etc. PM me if you need directions or OKT's number.ON starts around 7 or 8pm until 8am next morning.

2. Pinoy - Same as above but price around RM300 ON and higher.

3. PCR - Available at Mega Hotel pub, High Point KTV and Labuan Pub. Also heard that there are some FL's in Imperial Hotel. Not value for money as prices are around RM1000 ON. In my opinion, better quality and value in KL. Recently there are 2 PRC working at the market area, opposite Wisma Yu Lan. So you can check them out at night. Forgot how much.

4. Barber Shops - Many in Miri. Just walk around and if you see one open after 6pm on the 1st floor, chances are caters for massage. Some of the better ones are VIP Barber Sallon opposite Labuan Pub, Pelita and Boulevard. Mostly Indon and local.

5. Local now very hard to get. They used to operate at the market area at RM50-70/shot but lately havent seen many. They start arond 7pm and by 10pm all gone home. Alternatively try Cherrie Berries Pub and look out locals. You can get lucky with a freebie, but may need time to build up a relationship.

PM me if you need specific directions to these places.

Redsmurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexusy View Post
bro, i will be going to miri for a business trip next weekend. will need some info and recommendation on places to go to....had read the tread but of thinking that if there are any updates or new findings in miri....your input will be much appreciated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1