The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 14-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
surf8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

HI Silim and guys,

Thanks for the input. How do i pm you?? I don;t think i can have enough power to do that....

Anyway, now my company put me up in Crowne Plaza Riverside Hotel. Happening place over there?? Any place for massage / fish gals over there?

Can you email me at [email protected] for your contact??

Will call you for cheong info.... looks like i have to cheong alone...
Old 15-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
selim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by surf8
HI Silim and guys,

Thanks for the input. How do i pm you?? I don;t think i can have enough power to do that....

Anyway, now my company put me up in Crowne Plaza Riverside Hotel. Happening place over there?? Any place for massage / fish gals over there?

Can you email me at [email protected] for your contact??

Will call you for cheong info.... looks like i have to cheong alone...
Good Hotel. Inside the Hotel a lot of FL. Opposite the Hotel got a row of shop, look for a saloon, inside got a lot of local FL. Price range between RM220-RM250 for LT.

I already email to you the OKT contact in Kuching. Call him first once you reach Kuching, ask him to reserved stock for you.
Old 16-07-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Ha ha ha.... thanks Selim.

Btw, do you know where to get genuine Bird Nest and Pepper in Kuching? PLease do not show me those Shopping Mall or Tourist Spot cos those are super expensive sure kana treated like carrot!

What else worth getting in Kuching huh?? Any suggestion?

I'll be staying over next weekend. So how to maximise the trip??
Old 17-07-2006, 12:41 AM
Samster (M)

Hi Selim,

I am now in Kuching, Crown PLaza. Hotel is so clean that i can't even find 1 FL..... Is the timing too late?? cos I reach onlt at 10pm.

This place here at night is so dead.... or am i in the wrong location?

Managed to recce for the bird nest shop near my hotel just now. So roughly know where to get these stuff tomorrow morning.... But didn't see any barber shop along that row of shophouses leh??

Met some China chicks at the airport just now and managed to drop her my hotel no...... hee hee hopefully she will call up.
Old 17-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Selim,

I am now in Kuching, Crown PLaza. Hotel is so clean that i can't even find 1 FL..... Is the timing too late?? cos I reach onlt at 10pm.

This place here at night is so dead.... or am i in the wrong location?

Managed to recce for the bird nest shop near my hotel just now. So roughly know where to get these stuff tomorrow morning.... But didn't see any barber shop along that row of shophouses leh??

Met some China chicks at the airport just now and managed to drop her my hotel no...... hee hee hopefully she will call up.
Normally the FL will be in the hotel lobby arround 4-6pm, try ur luck.

It should be a row of shoplot there, try to look for it. I also never been there liao.

For Bird Nest, I normally purchased in SinPiao (Borneo) Sdn Bhd, this is a tourist centre also. But I trust their quatily. I normally purchase 金丝燕, Price in KL market per-teal (37.8g) about RM240-RM260, I can get there RM190-RM200, depends on the quantity purchased.

For Black Pepper, u can get it also from them, better buy the raw one, grind yr self.

Tel: 082-451894.
Old 18-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08
Hi bro
however they only have indo gals....not really my cup of tea, damage was RM300.

Any other bro can help to provide more info on Miri??? Would like to try their local chinese or iban gals cos may be going there in 1 to 2 months time.

Cheers.....
Hi bro

As far as I know, most of the gals there are indo or the ibans, local chinese may be in rarity.
Old 18-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

KuChing is so fxxking boring!!!

I think i'll hug my bird nest and sarawak pepper to sleep!!!
Old 18-07-2006, 04:28 PM
reaper78

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by selim
Good Hotel. Inside the Hotel a lot of FL. Opposite the Hotel got a row of shop, look for a saloon, inside got a lot of local FL. Price range between RM220-RM250 for LT.

I already email to you the OKT contact in Kuching. Call him first once you reach Kuching, ask him to reserved stock for you.
Will be in Kuching in a week's time... could it be possible to get the contact number and location from you?
Old 18-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
KuChing is so fxxking boring!!!

I think i'll hug my bird nest and sarawak pepper to sleep!!!
Have u call the OKT?

I enjoy in Kuching, why u so bored over there? What r u looking for? ONS without paying or a film star?
Old 18-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

Walau.... when were u here? My cousin also said Kuching not bad when he was here 2 years ago....

I think things are different now......

I seen a few barber shop but can't even find one that has special....
Old 18-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sinman8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U need to know the way if u r in kch. Otherwise, enjoy the river scene n kolo mee!

was in kch few months back... got a local biz fren to be the guide...

De barber shops--- no more barber shops liao... now it is call 'finger press' shop or massage shops.. Gal (mostly indo or local iban) will massage u and offer u others svcs.. same as tui na here.

U need to venture out of the city centre (outskirt shophouses, usually 2nd floor) for de tui na shop. W/o a car, it is tough. best is ask taxi loh (universally effctive)..

heard there r prc there but never try.

If u hv any catch, let us know... i will go kch in oct again for biz.
Old 19-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to behold
Miri

I do not think there is much action in Mega Hotel or Boulevard Hotel. Never knew there was anything going on in Everly Hotel Spa.

Between Mega Hotel and King Hua Hotel there is a group of shop houses.
Around about 9 pm the OKT and some freelances come out to look for clients.
Some of the freelances are GUYS, so becareful what you pick.

As for the Waterfront area, sometimes the ladies hang around near the pubs, but choice is not great.

Another place is near Grand Palace hotel, just slightly outside of town. The ladys and GUYS hang out between the hotel and the shopping center. They can of hide in the darker areas. So again choose carefully.

Consistent place for ladies is near the Pasar (Old Market). You need a car or taxi to take you there. Most of the time the ladies show up around 6pm. Some are there by lunch time but hard to pick them out from the crowd.

Pontianak is the name of a small town in East Kalimantan. Very far south and I am told famous for Beef Char Kuey Teow. In Jakarta it taste GREAT. Some of the ladies from that area look like Chinese but cannot speak mandarin... etc.
Old 20-07-2006, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Mr.sarawak is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

i'm frm kuching..any bro can pm me if they need help when come to kuching
Old 20-07-2006, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

HI Mr Sarawak,

I have already pm you. check your mailbox.
Old 21-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Budget airline to link Kuching and Bangkok

Report from The STAR dated Friday 21 July 2006 :-

Budget airline to link Kuching and Bangkok

KUCHING: Low-cost carrier AirAsia, which has made Kuching its new hub, is expected to connect this city with Bangkok early next year.

Its group chief executive officer Datuk Tony Fernandes said the airline's recently-launched Kota Kinabalu-Bangkok service was doing very well.

He said AirAsia also planned to establish a Kuching-Macau direct service, which would tap travellers from Guangzhou, China.

“We also hope to start a Kuching-Brunei service soon,” he told reporters after the launch of AirAsia’s Kuching hub at Merdeka Palace yesterday.

The Kuching hub, which will become fully operational next Tuesday, will service four destinations – Bintulu, Miri, Sibu and Kota Kinabalu. AirAsia also flies between here and Johor Baru, and will include Penang as another destination later.

State Urban Development and Tourism Minister Datuk Wong Soon Koh officially opened the hub.

Fernandes said AirAsia would start its Kuching-Mulu service in October.

He said there was a possibility that AirAsia would establish a Kuching-Perth service in the future, as he was sure that this sector would be profitable.

Malaysia Airlines has recently terminated its Kuching-Perth, Kuching-Sydney and Kuching-Frankfurt services under a domestic rationalisation exercise.

Fly Asian Xpress (FAX), a subsidiary of Tune Air (holding company of AirAsia), will take over the rural air services from MAS from Aug 1.

FAX will operate a fleet of six Fokker aircraft and five Twin-Otter aircraft between towns in the state.

Fernandes said AirAsia now operated a fleet of 43 aircraft, and two would be based here, rising to five by 2010.

AirAsia expects to fly 1.6 million passengers to and from Sarawak this year, and to increase the number to 2.65 million next year.
--- KatoeyNewsNewtork
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1