The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 08-07-2006, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sinman8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Miri

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Lol... bro.. Pontianak is malay word for vampire like creature... kekeke... not in pontian, johor... maybe thats what our bro call indo gers...
From wikipedia:

Pontianak (Chinese: Khuntien) is the capital of the Indonesian province of West Kalimantan. It is a medium-size industrial city located at 0°0′N 109°20′E, on the island of Borneo in Indonesia. It occupies an area of 107.82 km˛ in the delta of the Kapuas River, the longest river in Indonesia. It is located precisely on the Equator.

Muz be de gal from Indonesia Pontianak...
Old 10-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Rodimus_Prime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

My apology for bro mormor if my info is inaccurate. I never had the experience but the info was given by the locals there. So, I just share it here. Actually, I'm surprised too to hear there is no hanky panky in Mega Hotel's spa
Old 11-07-2006, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

its ok bro, i did went to mega 2,3 years ago and they do hav hanky panky that time, but the stocks are lousy, i werent be surprise if they really do hav it now. i will check it out should i be there, hehehe
Old 11-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miri

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinman8
From wikipedia:

Pontianak (Chinese: Khuntien) is the capital of the Indonesian province of West Kalimantan. It is a medium-size industrial city located at 0°0′N 109°20′E, on the island of Borneo in Indonesia. It occupies an area of 107.82 km˛ in the delta of the Kapuas River, the longest river in Indonesia. It is located precisely on the Equator.

Muz be de gal from Indonesia Pontianak...
Ya, Pontianak is an Indonesian border town very near to Kuching. In fact many Indonesians are crossing the border daily to work in Sarawak and even Kuching.

As for me, I never like Indonesia so I avoided visiting Pontianak. No view points from me on this. what I also know that many are Dayaks too and are not Javanese. There are many of mixed local native-Chinese parentage [very pretty like Kadazans]
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 12-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 22
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor
its ok bro, i did went to mega 2,3 years ago and they do hav hanky panky that time, but the stocks are lousy, i werent be surprise if they really do hav it now. i will check it out should i be there, hehehe
Hi bro

I was also in Miri about 2 years back and was recommended a KTV by one of the taxi driver, wonders of wonders the whole KTV was empty and then realised the wind was blowing strong that day, fortunately the OKT (I think) gave us a photo album to choose and they will then send to your hotel direct , however they only have indo gals....not really my cup of tea, damage was RM300.

Any other bro can help to provide more info on Miri??? Would like to try their local chinese or iban gals cos may be going there in 1 to 2 months time.

Cheers.....
Old 13-07-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
surf8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Brothers in Kuching,

I will be going there on This Sunday 16 July to 26 July in Kuching, probably staying in King Wood Inn. BTW, is this Hotel convenient for shopping and also CHinese/ Iban gal fishing???

Any recommendations or we can meetup for coffee??
Old 13-07-2006, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
selim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by surf8
Hi Brothers in Kuching,

I will be going there on This Sunday 16 July to 26 July in Kuching, probably staying in King Wood Inn. BTW, is this Hotel convenient for shopping and also CHinese/ Iban gal fishing???

Any recommendations or we can meetup for coffee??
From King Wood, u can see Kuching Park Hotel. At the back of Kuching Park Hotel and same row of Kuching Park Hotel a lot of MC, more than 10 ports. ML is NL local and Bakso from Kalimantan. Damages almost same with KL.

At the back of Kuching Park also, 2-3 PUB, a lot of bakso waiting for u to book them.

I normaly call OKT to send me stock to choose.
ST: RM120-RM150 for local and Bakso.
LT (10-11pm til morning/sometime have to kick the gal out from room, 12pm also don't want to go back): RM220 to RM250.
Old 14-07-2006, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mike7179 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by selim
From King Wood, u can see Kuching Park Hotel. At the back of Kuching Park Hotel and same row of Kuching Park Hotel a lot of MC, more than 10 ports. ML is NL local and Bakso from Kalimantan. Damages almost same with KL.

At the back of Kuching Park also, 2-3 PUB, a lot of bakso waiting for u to book them.

LT (10-11pm til morning/sometime have to kick the gal out from room, 12pm also don't want to go back): RM220 to RM250.

Bro Selim,

I heard from my friend that somewhere in Boulevard shopping centre you can get local Iban/Bisayak gal from the photo album through OKT. CAn you please PM me the contact no of the OKT as I will be in Miri sometime August.

Last year, I had been to the hair Salon (forgot the name of the salon) near the Boulevard Shopping centre, asked for full body massage RM$50.00 per hour. During teh massage she always accidental tough my didi & balls. Settle the ST, damage RM$80.00. Service SOP & girl 4/10.

I think the best price to go for KTV is Labuan Pub, a lot of nice pretty PRC & Iban gals in the KTV. Lately found out that the PRC cost arnd RM$400 ON but only can pickup after 1am. Iban gal no offer takeaway.

Becareful the local gals in Cherry Berries, as 2 years ago we managed to get a local chinese gal to join out table for drink. She mentioned she is alone at that time but KNN 20 mins later, more than 7 gansters came into the pub & found trouble with us. We manage to excape unharm. Nowaday Miri is control by Malaysian Mafia. So becareful when travel alon to Miri especially Bruneian.
Old 14-07-2006, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

Hi Brother Selim,

I am still not sure which hotel i am putting up. According to your expertise, which hotel is better in terms of shopping of localilties (cheap market place, not touris, spot), fishing of local chinese gals? I was thinking of (1) Hotel Grand continental, (2) Harbour View Hotel, (3) King Wood Inn? Or other hotel (3 or 4 star) you would recommend?

Also Can i get in touch with you when i am there?? We can go for coffee if you don't mind.

Thanks
Old 14-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

Hi Bro Selim,

Do you station in Kuching?? According to your expertise, Which hotel (3 or 4 star) do you recommend for (1) Shopping of localities like Bird nest, pepper, etc? (Any near by market area and not those expensive tourist spots) (2) Fishing for chinese gals?

I have in mind the hotels are (1) Harbour View Hotel (2)Hotel Grand Continental (3) King Wood Inn (but this hotel no Internet broadband leh...?) SO which one u recommend??

I'll be there for more then a week and maybe we can meetup for coffee? U mind giving me your contact so that i can call you when i am there?

Thanks.
Old 14-07-2006, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Wah... Shifu u terror horr... Tung ... Nam ... Sai... Pak... also u have lobang one...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 14-07-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

Hi Bro Silim,

Can you give me your contact?? Maybe we can come out for coffee.

I have send out 2 replies to you on the thread but it didn't seems to get published.

How come huh??
Old 14-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7179
Bro Selim,

I heard from my friend that somewhere in Boulevard shopping centre you can get local Iban/Bisayak gal from the photo album through OKT. CAn you please PM me the contact no of the OKT as I will be in Miri sometime August.
Sorry about that, I just have the OKT contact in Kuching.

** Get into Taxi, ask the contact from Taxi Driver. This is how I build up my OKT network, hahhahah.
Old 14-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bro Selim,

Do you station in Kuching?? According to your expertise, Which hotel (3 or 4 star) do you recommend for (1) Shopping of localities like Bird nest, pepper, etc? (Any near by market area and not those expensive tourist spots) (2) Fishing for chinese gals?

I have in mind the hotels are (1) Harbour View Hotel (2)Hotel Grand Continental (3) King Wood Inn (but this hotel no Internet broadband leh...?) SO which one u recommend??

I'll be there for more then a week and maybe we can meetup for coffee? U mind giving me your contact so that i can call you when i am there?

Thanks.
I used to stay over in Harbour View Hotel. Nothing around that place. But please be careful not to venture to the riverside areas for fear of being robbed.

Grand Continental has a HC, but I did not patronise, maybe clean and no hanky panky one.

I stayed in Kingwood Hotel once, nearly died of boredom!
I think you need fellow resident samsters to guide you for pickups and better
deals.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 14-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Brother Selim,

I am still not sure which hotel i am putting up. According to your expertise, which hotel is better in terms of shopping of localilties (cheap market place, not touris, spot), fishing of local chinese gals? I was thinking of (1) Hotel Grand continental, (2) Harbour View Hotel, (3) King Wood Inn? Or other hotel (3 or 4 star) you would recommend?

Also Can i get in touch with you when i am there?? We can go for coffee if you don't mind.

Thanks
How much is yr budget? if 3 to 4 Star hotel, the choices u made all ok. Harbour View and Grand Cont. near to the city.

I'm now in KL, I stay in KL also, hahhahah.

pm me yr contact no. I'll sms to you the contact of OKT in Kuching.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1