The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2006, 04:52 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mbz777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in KLANG part 2

great! i wait for your sms ok? if you x hv my hp pm me i resend. TQ! "Arse" senal won!!!! Yahoo!!!! hopefully will motivate them to play their normal attacking game against Barcelona....
Old 05-05-2006, 08:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -72 / Power: 0
cscs has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Where is KLANG?
I do not know Johore well.
Old 05-05-2006, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscs
Where is KLANG?
It's not at Johore. Must cross Singapore border and travel to the furthest end. When you see the word Changi Village, it means that you have reached Klang.
Old 05-05-2006, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
It's not at Johore. Must cross Singapore border and travel to the furthest end. When you see the word Changi Village, it means that you have reached Klang.
hahahha....u hav lot of time to explain hor.....so today bus wat time?

Old 05-05-2006, 09:00 AM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
hahahha....u hav lot of time to explain hor.....so today bus wat time?
Tmr lah!!! Anyway let's talk later bcos wait Big Boss angry we tcss here.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:33 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

From my latest contacts of Klang PRC's, thanks broz HamSupChai and Master being so kind to check it out for us...

They feed back to me yesterday is:

Ma Hai!!! Really cannot make it lah... and if u spend me i oso wont take!!!

I knew Klang PRC's sucks long time ago.. but that the quality drop like this low level i really dunno coz i haven't been there for few months liao.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:25 PM
primus23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

ive always read about the klang adventours, but never experience it.

i would definitly love to join one of u guys to try it out, or even would be great if any of u could provide some information on where in klang can i find these activities hehe.

i asked some of my klang frens, but they said its been closed down and they do not know where are the new ones, so sad
Old 07-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 21
Zambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finding my way aroung Klang - seems that there are a few interesting places but still go to KL for Saturday night. Anyone got advice on thai girls in Klang? I found thai restaurant but girl cannot..
Old 07-05-2006, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambo
I found thai restaurant but girl cannot..
If only so easy lol

Klang... u can PM Master1521... but the action noth worth the time... in my opinion of course...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
master1521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Klang... u can PM Master1521... but the action noth worth the time... in my opinion of course...
true enough thats why on tuesday i'll be on my way to bangkok....

Do or do not ! there is no TRY !

Old 10-05-2006, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscs
Where is KLANG?

Quote:
Just got zapped for posting the reply to the above question. Well, I agree that I am talking cock but I am just surprised bcos the person that posted the above question joined much earlier than me, in other words not a newbie. Yet the question posted is very surprising. For newbies we can actually tell them to read the stickies but for old birds, what actually must we do?

I am not annoyed with the guy posting the question bcos laziness can be forgiven but for the person that zapped me, please at least have the balls to put down your nick. I accept the zap bcos I know I am talking cock but if you have the sensibility to zap me then you should have the guts to own up. What are you scared of? Be a man and do what a man is supposed to do. Dun hide behind the PC and pretend that you have big balls.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just got zapped for posting the reply to the above question.
What to do... I also got zapped on another thread after In posted not to be contacted for contacts... lotz of 'dickheads" with 'no balls' here... so the only thing we can do is.... continue as we are lorr... ma hai... points can't buy us bonks... and like we gove a shit ....

Cheers... and how is home base treating u ?
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 11-05-2006, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

SSH,

You've been keeping quite a low profile since going back to Sg. Even your Sg buddies said they have not heard from you. Really went back to prison, huh?...kekekeke.

Anyway, don't care too much about the points, lah. There are really boh liao people around without contributing much but expect to be spoon-fed. Can't really understand their mentality...it's like we owe them millions. Please, lah....go read up some of the related threads and do some homeworks. Most of the informations have been posted here and there. Geezz.....

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 11-05-2006, 11:25 AM
Samster

Cheers bros....

You know me lah.... points also cannot change for bonks or even coffee. Me just talking cock as usual.....

I am been very quiet here at homebase bcos my boss landed a last min project on my lap. So every day just busy working. Furthermore not able to access to SBF at my office so only can post at nite. Sometimes so tired just read up a bit then off to bed. Dun even have time for bonks.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:23 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Ma Hai YSH and SSH... we talk abt Klang PRC's in this thread lah.. not points redeem free bonk okay?

I personlly think the best place to bonk PRC's is in a HC, but hor still heard abt some of them aren't that great with they service...

I need bro Master update from Klang PRC's, i really hope he can find a gem from the many new batches that have arrived. Now waiting for bro Master come back from Hatyai/BKK 1st.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1