The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 16-09-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggSh3ll View Post
Wah JB KTV got Korean girls? Anyone know which KTV?
Even if have koreans working in KTV or MPs..... I do not think you will want to choose them. These north korean ladies are damn chorloh even worse than the PRCs..... maybe is their culture.

Can find quite a few of them in the Indah / Austin area restaurants..... usually as watresses / cleaners or cooks.
Old 16-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
EggSh3ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am heading to JB with afew friends this week. Any good KTV to recommend? Appreciate the help and replies fellow samsters
Old 16-09-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I am heading to JB with afew friends this week. Any good KTV to recommend? Appreciate the help and replies fellow samsters
What kind of KTV you looking for?
Family type just for sing song.
Cheong type just to drink and shakehead.
Cheong type to sian chabor and shakehead.
Cheong type to hang flower and be carrothead.
Cheong type to press papaya and dig tunnel.
Cheong type to shakehead and be molested by hostesses.
Cheong type where everyone shakehead, strip naked and have orgy.

So what type you looking for?
Old 16-09-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
What kind of KTV you looking for?

Cheong type to press papaya and dig tunnel.
Cheong type to shakehead and be molested by hostesses.
Cheong type where everyone shakehead, strip naked and have orgy.

So what type you looking for?
HAHAHAHA.. I don't think we are looking to shake head if that is what I decipher the meaning of " shake head". More interested in the last 3 setup and appreciate your reply bro
Old 16-09-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster (B)

chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
HAHAHAHA.. I don't think we are looking to shake head if that is what I decipher the meaning of " shake head". More interested in the last 3 setup and appreciate your reply bro
Fyi.... 95% of the KTVs in JB are shakehead joints. You will look oddly out of sync with the clientele if you guys dun pop or buy some pills. The girls might even think you're weird and dun wanna sit with you.

Even if you dun shakehead..... buy some for the girls. The higher they get..... the more fun your night becomes.
To have them totally naked and participate in orgy must have a little bit crazy tingtong behaviour and those pills certainly help a lot.
Old 16-09-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fyi.... 95% of the KTVs in JB are shakehead joints. You will look oddly out of sync with the clientele if you guys dun pop or buy some pills. The girls might even think you're weird and dun wanna sit with you.

Even if you dun shakehead..... buy some for the girls. The higher they get..... the more fun your night becomes.
To have them totally naked and participate in orgy must have a little bit crazy tingtong behaviour and those pills certainly help a lot.

I see, any places to recommend? looking for clean and high end joints. in this case would be cheong and press papaya can already, hahaha
Old 16-09-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
I see, any places to recommend? looking for clean and high end joints. in this case would be cheong and press papaya can already, hahaha
If you looking for decent KTV like SG then go to ZON...... there is clean joint with minimal playabilty due to the frequent visits / patrols by the MIB.

Slightly more higher playability can try those around KSL, Dato Abdullah, Tebrau areas but these are still consider tame and carrot joints as many Singkies like to patronize here.

The wild and hiong joints are further into the outskirts like masai, molek, austin, johor jaya, skudai etc....... mainly locals patronize these joints so if you are Singkie dun go and put on your boastful Sinkaporean airs. The locals a bit tulan Singkies howlian anyhow throw money. We always proclaim ourselves as jiuhukia and act malaysian whenever we are there.

Best is get a private room so dun have to meet any locals..... and can orgy to your hearts content when high enough. Alcohol + pills + loud music + sexy girls always get happening.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No need to teach those Singkies so much..... they will always come to spoil our playgrounds.
Old 17-09-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I remember last year my malaysian clients bring me to Skudai..... after makan zichar we cross the road into industrial estate. I was wondering why go to industrial area at night until we arrive at a unit. Outside look like closed workshop but inside is KTV..... lol
Reminded me of the former Crystal Palace lupsup bar in JB. Inside many vietnam ladies mixture of young and milfs but all dressed in short kimono with nothing else underneath.
We were brought to KTV room and follow by mamasan and more than 20 ladies. We choose 5 ladies and shoo the rest out of the room.
My malaysian clients really know how to enjoy.... I just follow what they do. Strange thing was when they serve the tidbits and fruit platter come with it was a bowl with colourful pills...my clients told me for shakehead but don't eat them...... just leave it for the ladies. After drinks arrive and everyone kanpei...... rm10 tip to lady.... off goes her kimono. Another rm10 tip..... she do naked lap dance on you.... 1 more rm10 to her..... she give boobs massage to your face and feed you her breasts for sucking.
Just make sure you have lots of rm10 notes coz like amusement game..... for every rm10 tip you can get her to do something. I finger my girl pussy like nobody's business and even tried to fistfuck her but her hole was too tight...... only manage 3 fingers inside.
Made her do bbbj on me after see the other girls doing the same for my clients. Soon all four of us were buck naked and humping the 5 ladies all the way to heaven..... used up 2 dozen condoms and have to ask mamasan to bring more. By the time we left the place it was almost morning..... just nice to go for bakkutteh breakfast.

I have tried to to go back to that place again and although I manage to find the industrial estate..... I just cannot remember which unit as they all look the same from outside. Regretted not paying attention when I was brought there the 1st time. Anyone of you here by any chance know this place?
Old 17-09-2019, 03:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
I remember last year my malaysian clients bring me to Skudai..... after makan zichar we cross the road into industrial estate. I was wondering why go to industrial area at night until we arrive at a unit. Outside look like closed workshop but inside is KTV..... lol
Reminded me of the former Crystal Palace lupsup bar in JB. Inside many vietnam ladies mixture of young and milfs but all dressed in short kimono with nothing else underneath.
We were brought to KTV room and follow by mamasan and more than 20 ladies. We choose 5 ladies and shoo the rest out of the room.
My malaysian clients really know how to enjoy.... I just follow what they do. Strange thing was when they serve the tidbits and fruit platter come with it was a bowl with colourful pills...my clients told me for shakehead but don't eat them...... just leave it for the ladies. After drinks arrive and everyone kanpei...... rm10 tip to lady.... off goes her kimono. Another rm10 tip..... she do naked lap dance on you.... 1 more rm10 to her..... she give boobs massage to your face and feed you her breasts for sucking.
Just make sure you have lots of rm10 notes coz like amusement game..... for every rm10 tip you can get her to do something. I finger my girl pussy like nobody's business and even tried to fistfuck her but her hole was too tight...... only manage 3 fingers inside.
Made her do bbbj on me after see the other girls doing the same for my clients. Soon all four of us were buck naked and humping the 5 ladies all the way to heaven..... used up 2 dozen condoms and have to ask mamasan to bring more. By the time we left the place it was almost morning..... just nice to go for bakkutteh breakfast.

I have tried to to go back to that place again and although I manage to find the industrial estate..... I just cannot remember which unit as they all look the same from outside. Regretted not paying attention when I was brought there the 1st time. Anyone of you here by any chance know this place?

Your visit was last year. Most probably that ktv has relocated. These joints are very mobile nowadays and change locations every few months. Their regulars are kept informed of the new locations. I also went to a similar ktv in Johor Jaya last month near to Giant. This ktv is mixture of tomyams and popiahs. Thinking of going again end of this month but was told shifted to new location on other side of Giant near the Mercedes service centre.
Old 17-09-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I believe the joint you went to was along Jalan Perkasa in Skudai...... it is still operating there. About 10 mins walk from Tang Ren foodcourt..... but now the front shutter is always closed. The entrance is from the rear door at the back alley.

Btw, this joint only operate after 9pm till 5 am.... the neighbouring shops open for business @ 7am so they want everyone out of that joint before 6am to avoid the busybody neighbours. Anyway you can always recover at the foodcourt or the many nearby foodstalls to recharge yourself.
Old 17-09-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Reminded me of the former Crystal Palace lupsup bar in JB.
Crystal Palace was so so so long ago........ never expected to see something similar. Your post brings back memories of those long gone days. If you happen to go again...... can this old man tag along?

* you mention the ladies are dressed in kimono. I think you meant yukata as kimono are multi-layered whereas yukata are short bathrobe-like piece of clothing. Very lecheh to undress the ladies if really wearing kimono.
Old 17-09-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Crystal Palace was so so so long ago........ never expected to see something similar. Your post brings back memories of those long gone days. If you happen to go again...... can this old man tag along?.
Wah encik...... you are here too. I wanna follow too can?
Never had the Crystal Palace experience before although heard many stories about that lupsup bar.
Old 18-09-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
If you happen to go again...... can this old man tag along?

Can I join too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
Wah encik...... you are here too. I wanna follow too can?
Never had the Crystal Palace experience before although heard many stories about that lupsup bar.

Me too.
Old 18-09-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I follow you guys to the lupsup bar too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1