The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bbailey is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

sianz half, the coach from SIN only stops @ Pudu.
it's not that I like to complaint but really can't tahan the place. spoilt my mood to cheong liao.
Plus still quite a distance to get to cititel from Pudu, and all the cab drivers there macham Supermodels, won't start their cabs for less than RM$20.
sigh...no offense to the msian bros here.

any bros here got any recommendations on coach service from Spore that doesn't stop at Pudu? anywhere but there! thanks a milion.

Can't wait for my workshop to end and all the other participants to leave,if not v paiseh to bump into them.

Btw, the HC @ cititel is not linked to any "dark side forces"? even if i juz ask for a decent massage only and nothing else also wont kena force or shown the black face right?
Old 12-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pasticun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bailey, theres this new coach called the Aeroline or something like tat. Its a new coach that is super VIP class. If not wrong this coach wont stop at pudu. The coach starts from Corus hotel which is near KLCC or somewhere in PJ has one pickup point. So I am sure they wont stop at Pudu.
The other alterantive will be the plusliner. This will stop at our old KTM, the railway station. I will rec the Aeroliner or mayb u can search their homepage.

Cheers..........
Old 12-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

I m in KL....pretty bored in the afternoon.. went to citidel (mid valley) HC ....go for t he package(no massage) n the captain will ask the gals to come out for you to select... went there at 1.00pm (rite after lunch) - only hav 4 gals ..too early liao..I selected EVE (forgot her number)...the best among the 4 ..
Eve is not too bad looking ...very chatty... after we bathed , she did bbbj and allowed 69 ... very sporty ..did a few position n finally unloaded during doggie .
When i was leaving the HC ...more gals came in and WOW -there is this gal , named BiBi (nos 98) very chio...now still thinking abtt her....I may dropped by to citidel tonite for a 2nd f**k......

Eve
Age - abt 28-30
Looks - 7/10
Boobs - A cup (pretty wierd her boobs seemed to grow or pointed outwards)
BBBJ - 6/10
FJ - 8/10
RTF - definitely
Damaged - RM 210 (all in)
Old 12-05-2005, 10:29 PM
tanahtan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pork
yup.. i would recomend the girl called xiao yun, dont know if she's still there tho.
Also tell the pimp what kind of girls that you are looking for, do not take his suggestions. May not always be a good choice, been there a couple of times.
Thanks for the directions naemlo!

By the way, I am into girls who are er..... "well-developed" up there hehe....any good recommendations?
Old 13-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbailey
sianz half, the coach from SIN only stops @ Pudu.
Plus still quite a distance to get to cititel from Pudu, and all the cab drivers there macham Supermodels, won't start their cabs for less than RM$20.
Perhaps, it is more economical and budget wise to try out yourself taking public buses. Walk down to Kota Raya, just about 100 meter from Pudu Raya, you can take a private bus with route label to "Pyramid". MidValley Megal Mall is along the highway and the fare cost only RM1.30. Asked the driver to call you when reached. The worst if miss Mid Valley, pay a visit to Sunway Lagoon at Pyramid........................................... ...which I did, paying RM1.30 only.............................hehehe.

gigantic_tk
Old 13-05-2005, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bbailey]sianz half, the coach from SIN only stops @ Pudu.
it's not that I like to complaint but really can't tahan the place. spoilt my mood to cheong liao.
sigh...no offense to the msian bros here.

any bros here got any recommendations on coach service from Spore that doesn't stop at Pudu? anywhere but there! thanks a milion.

Hi Bro bbailey,

I strongly agree with you [eventhough I am a Malaysian and stays in KL] that the Malaysian cab drivers SUCKS. Normally I dun give a fuck to them...i rather walk or take the LRT [MRT in SGP]

Another fucking mistake done by malaysian city planners: Cititel which is located in a famous Midvalley shopping mall, is not linked by LRT!

The best is to take that Aeroliner coach which stops at either Corus hotel or Amcorp mall [both are of walking distance to the LRT station...Ampang Park and Taman Jaya respectively]. Take the efficient and cheap LRT to reach Sentral station and catch a feeder bus [downstairs...another stupid arrangement] to Midvalley.

If you take a bus to PUDUraya, walk up the stairs to the ticket booths and exit that bus station and walk along a walkway to the "Plaza Rakyat" LRT station. Take that Star LRT line to the next station "Masjid Jamek" . Exit Masjid jamek station and walk to Putra LRT station also known as Masjid Jamek [another stupid arrangement] and take Putra line to sentral station.

If you can avoid it please dun support those vulture taxis [fuck them]

Anyway welcome to Malaysia.
Old 14-05-2005, 01:40 AM
Samster

MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to citidel - this time I got BiBi (no 98)... Not as chatty as Eve ..but oso sporty...tried missionary , doggie .etc...only drawback, she is not into 69.......

BiBi (no 98)
Looks - 8.5/10
Boobs - A to B (pretty firm)
BBBJ - 7/10
FJ - 8/10
RTF - Sure
Damaged - RM 210
Old 14-05-2005, 12:16 PM
tanahtan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi All,

I'm into girls with larger b**bs, are there any good ones from Cititel HC that you recommend?

Thanks
Old 15-05-2005, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

dont mind asking, this cititel at midvalley, full package with massage is 210RM or without massage?
Old 16-05-2005, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel
dont mind asking, this cititel at midvalley, full package with massage is 210RM or without massage?
RM210 is with massage n food.......
Old 16-05-2005, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
Desmondo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDesmondo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The best coach service to and fro SIN/KL is Nice coach from Novotel Orchid Inn to KTM (old railway station) SIN - KL S$37.00 KL - SIN RM60 the journey total 5hrs using 2nd link Tuas. It takes about 5mins from KTM to Cititel Hotel hope this will provide you a more comfortable trip to KL.
Old 16-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Archiearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok, ok bro, will be heading to Cititel tomorow, going 8.00 am flight, apointment should finish at 11.00 go to cititel, rest a bit, then FJ, go to klia, fly back, will try to post FR
Old 18-05-2005, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Archiearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiearch
ok, ok bro, will be heading to Cititel tomorow, going 8.00 am flight, apointment should finish at 11.00 go to cititel, rest a bit, then FJ, go to klia, fly back, will try to post FR

Completed my meeting with customer earlier that I expected and had a few hours to kill before my evening flight, took a cab to Midvalley, did some shopping and pop over to Midway spa for a dip and some fun.

First time visiting Midway spa, but not first time in Cititel, will normally go to Crystal Crown because I don't like to "shit at where I stay", this is a bad habit of mine, but today, I ain't staying at the place, so I thought just give it a try.

Reach there at around 12 noon, not many people there, OKT shing greeted me and and asked me what's my poison, I replied that I want to take a dip first, had a few tiring days and my whole body aching, so I changed, went to the hot pool and try to poach away all my worries. 1/2 hour later, I inspected the pantry and had some egg tarts and porridge, with orange juice (quite a nice combo I would think) and ask OKT on the choices of package girls, and ask for chui keng. the girls there are quite ok, with a few NL, but mostly local chinese, one girl caught my eyes, and OKT said that she is new at Midway, started working yesterday, so I picked her base upon complexion and the way she was looking at me...........and below is the FR:

Code: Eve
Face: Looks Taiwainese, face with well defined cheek bones, sharp nose, complexion fair, I give it a 7.5/10
Boobs: Ok, around B cup, soft,small pink nipple (I'm really turned off by big dark nipples), but was not in the mood for boobs that day, 6/7
Body: Around 1.65m with a petite and "toight" body as Goldmember would say, that why the boobs looked bigger than they were 6.5/10.
Butt: Ample, 6/10
AR: The word "whole driller" comes to mind, hehehhee 7/10
BBBJ: Very good, she will actually do stuff like in those Jap Avs, 8/10
FJ: Waited in the room, the room quite nice, round room with mirrors, and in came Eve, we tcss for a while and found out that she is from Penang. Went in to the bathroom and she bath me, and paid attention to the "Backdoor" and I knew an AR is coming, hehehehe, she towel dried me and requested me to layback down on the bed and next came the catbath, but this is the first time that someone actully used a bit of their teeth, very sensual feeling, and she catbath me from head to toe, and sucked on each and ever toe, very shiok, and she knows how to use her hands, teasing you at your sensitive areas, and next came the BBBJ, very shiok, suck on your balls with HJ you, BJ and hands will be roaming your balls, after 10 minutes, she capped me and we did it with missionary, and i was looking at her and she was looking at me with each thrust, moved to doggy, side, and finally cowgirl,finally came with this position......hhhhhmmmm, tcss and grab her boobs some more, take bath and dress up, overall, very gfe.
Old 20-05-2005, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ricardo6839 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Cititel Spa for my fortnight release. Cartier did not come and CK was MIA. So opted for Porsche. Not the Boxster or Carrera. Waited a while in the hotel room and she was knocking on my door. Greeted me and introduce herself. She was tall and slim. As she undress her skin was tan and her boobs were solid not too big but nice to hold. Proceede to the shower for a washup. Follow by a warm water BBBJ. She was good. At the bed the action begins with foreplay filled with a lot of sound effects. The BBBJ come s with a lot of slurppy sound. She resembles Karen Mok and quite cute. She capped me with her mouth and started with her at the top. A lot of moaning sound effects. Change to backstroke and sidewinder the missionary. Still cannot cum so suggested CIM. She uncapped my didi and BBBJ for another 3 mins before I blow a whole load into her mouth. We each had a ciggy before washup. Overall a satisfying bonk.
Old 20-05-2005, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 21
sb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiearch
Completed my meeting with customer earlier that I expected and had a few hours to kill before my evening flight, took a cab to Midvalley, did some shopping and pop over to Midway spa for a dip and some fun.

First time visiting Midway spa, but not first time in Cititel, will normally go to Crystal Crown because I don't like to "shit at where I stay", this is a bad habit of mine, but today, I ain't staying at the place, so I thought just give it a try.

Reach there at around 12 noon, not many people there, OKT shing greeted me and and asked me what's my poison, I replied that I want to take a dip first, had a few tiring days and my whole body aching, so I changed, went to the hot pool and try to poach away all my worries. 1/2 hour later, I inspected the pantry and had some egg tarts and porridge, with orange juice (quite a nice combo I would think) and ask OKT on the choices of package girls, and ask for chui keng. the girls there are quite ok, with a few NL, but mostly local chinese, one girl caught my eyes, and OKT said that she is new at Midway, started working yesterday, so I picked her base upon complexion and the way she was looking at me...........and below is the FR:

Code: Eve
Face: Looks Taiwainese, face with well defined cheek bones, sharp nose, complexion fair, I give it a 7.5/10
Boobs: Ok, around B cup, soft,small pink nipple (I'm really turned off by big dark nipples), but was not in the mood for boobs that day, 6/7
Body: Around 1.65m with a petite and "toight" body as Goldmember would say, that why the boobs looked bigger than they were 6.5/10.
Butt: Ample, 6/10
AR: The word "whole driller" comes to mind, hehehhee 7/10
BBBJ: Very good, she will actually do stuff like in those Jap Avs, 8/10
FJ: Waited in the room, the room quite nice, round room with mirrors, and in came Eve, we tcss for a while and found out that she is from Penang. Went in to the bathroom and she bath me, and paid attention to the "Backdoor" and I knew an AR is coming, hehehehe, she towel dried me and requested me to layback down on the bed and next came the catbath, but this is the first time that someone actully used a bit of their teeth, very sensual feeling, and she catbath me from head to toe, and sucked on each and ever toe, very shiok, and she knows how to use her hands, teasing you at your sensitive areas, and next came the BBBJ, very shiok, suck on your balls with HJ you, BJ and hands will be roaming your balls, after 10 minutes, she capped me and we did it with missionary, and i was looking at her and she was looking at me with each thrust, moved to doggy, side, and finally cowgirl,finally came with this position......hhhhhmmmm, tcss and grab her boobs some more, take bath and dress up, overall, very gfe.
Hi bro u were bonking an exGaylang wL Ching Ching aka Eve she is good in her service one of few bonkable WL at Midvelly

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1