The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Small Hainan FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
edkoh2000,

Welcome back to Sammyboy's forum! I do remember you back in 2004 or 2005, you had lots of insightful information regarding sanuking in Hat Yai! I hope someday, I can visit Hainan Island, Hat Yai and Danok!

I've been to Bangkok, 29 times, so if you have any questions, please let me know, be glad to help you out!
I tried to PM you but you did not clear your mailbox and the capacity exceeded. Is there a way to email you instead?
Old 31-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

edkoh2000,

I just cleared my mail box, you can send me a private message again!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 01-11-2008, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Norice...

Yo yo yo brother...Still haven't got a chance to go cheong with ya in BKK Where are ya currently station at? Me got reposted downunder again
Old 01-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Small Hainan FR

Pocketrocket,

I sent you a PM! Do you mean, you're stationed in Australia? You're a lucky guy. I will be taking early retirement and will be living in Bangkok permanently from February, 2010!

Old 01-11-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Small Hainan FR

edkoh2000,

Are you married? I wanted to go to Hay Yai and Danok with you during your next trip! I'm very curious about Danok and Hay Yai!

Old 01-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post

I am going to Batam Harris resort for a short getaway, anybody know of any massage action there?

I am also going to back to bangkok and phuket sometime early next year.Its been a long time since I am back in Thailand, I wonder how things are going there.
THanks for the FR in hainan. So bold of you to go chionging with family around

Anyway, in Batam, Harris is at Water Front. The next best place is Holiday Inn at water front too. DEAD PLACE.

Never stayed there before. However, most of the actions are in Nagoya. You can try to get a taxi to drive you there, ask the counter to quote you the price. The trip should be about 30 minutes drive.

As for Massage place with actions, you can always look up the batam thread. Plenty of FRs there.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 01-11-2008, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
edkoh2000,

Are you married? I wanted to go to Hay Yai and Danok with you during your next trip! I'm very curious about Danok and Hay Yai!
Hatyaai is consider dead now in the cheong scene. Danonk is a better and livier place to cheong . Visit the Danonk thread and you'll get lots of info from Sifu like Bro Playman,T.D.King,Hollymann etc.They are a friendly bunch to cheong with.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 01-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster

Sex Crusader,

Thanks for the advice!

Old 22-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Samster

edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
edkoh2000,

Sorry for late reply, I just PM you.

I havent been to hatyai for so long. Actually this time I was thinking of going there instead of Bangkok and phuket but tiger stopped the direct flight and I dont want to take bus so decided not to go there instead. Though I go hatyai until sian, I have never been to danok...ha...
Old 22-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
THanks for the FR in hainan. So bold of you to go chionging with family around

Anyway, in Batam, Harris is at Water Front. The next best place is Holiday Inn at water front too. DEAD PLACE.

Never stayed there before. However, most of the actions are in Nagoya. You can try to get a taxi to drive you there, ask the counter to quote you the price. The trip should be about 30 minutes drive.

As for Massage place with actions, you can always look up the batam thread. Plenty of FRs there.

I chiong late at night when everyone sleeping...ha

My wife knows I go massage so disappear 1-2 hours is ok.

Harris got nothing except a nice spa with good massage. I did go to nagoya town and got a HJ but from a not so young lady...ha
Old 23-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 20
vfv_slr is a Helpful and Caring Samstervfv_slr is a Helpful and Caring Samstervfv_slr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Haikou/Sanya -Hainan PRC

Hi Brothers,

I see that there are no new updates for a long while, I am going sanya next month, any good bro here know where is the latest fun place to go for KTV?
What would be the rate now for ST and ON?

Please advise, KamSia!
Old 24-09-2009, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Haikou/Sanya -Hainan PRC

Sanya is the chinese playground for the "rich and famous". It is not a good place to look for sex. Even the local ie PRCs tourists mostly from north china kenna flee. So take care
Quote:
Originally Posted by vfv_slr View Post
Hi Brothers,

I see that there are no new updates for a long while, I am going sanya next month, any good bro here know where is the latest fun place to go for KTV?
What would be the rate now for ST and ON?

Please advise, KamSia!

Old 20-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 22
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all
Hainan Island Info pls

after cheonging many parts of China such as SZ, DG, ZH, CA, CP, GZ....is time for me to explore new frontier....

I have chosen Hainan island as my next target.... B4 i can put in info of my upcoming trip....

can all the regulars that visited Hainan island provide me with some info on haikou or sanya to start with....much appreciated....

In return will give my FR on my trip.... TQ in advance
Old 20-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hainan Island Info pls

"SZ, DG, ZH, CA, CP, GZ.";
wow you are so well travelled Hard to keep up with u. hehehe

Grandmaster, when u going to Hianan?
Very hot now you know till end Oct at least. I am referring to the weather not the cheong scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHGONG View Post
after cheonging many parts of China such as SZ, DG, ZH, CA, CP, GZ....is time for me to explore new frontier....

I have chosen Hainan island as my next target.... B4 i can put in info of my upcoming trip....

can all the regulars that visited Hainan island provide me with some info on haikou or sanya to start with....much appreciated....

In return will give my FR on my trip.... TQ in advance

Old 21-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 22
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all
Re: Hainan Island Info pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
"SZ, DG, ZH, CA, CP, GZ.";
wow you are so well travelled Hard to keep up with u. hehehe

Grandmaster, when u going to Hianan?
Very hot now you know till end Oct at least. I am referring to the weather not the cheong scene.
hahaha haven decide yet...now doing research to see whether worth going or not hehehe.... any info from you China expert

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1