The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Uncle_Lim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

Brother Sloom, pless pm me contact. Thousand thanks...
Old 18-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Samster

sloom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls pm me the contact, thks.
Old 18-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloom View Post
Bro, pls pm me the contact,thks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by no_1977 View Post
Hello,

I am a regular visitor to KL, and via a friend I was given a number for a "Tantric Massage". To be honest, I was quite sceptical when I contacted them, since in the past, the Tantric Massages I've experienced where very basic and more a exotic/erotic massage than anything else. However, my friend garanteed me that this one was different - so some time ago I gave it a shot.

I called, asked for outcall (I am staying in hotel) we had a bit of a chat regarding which services were on offer etc, and I decided to opt for the 2 hours tantric + lingham massage (for those who do not know what lingham massage is, please google it). I waited for about an hour, and there was small knock on my door.

As mentioned, I was very sceptical, and expected the worst but when I opened the door, I was very pleasantly surprised. This tall, smile-full Chinese girl stepped in my room and I would estimate her age to end 20's. Personally I am not a fan of the very young (18-20) girls so for me, this was perfect. Pretty face, not super skinny and bit of extra meat, but to me, absolutely perfect. More important, a very nice set of tits, more than a big handfull - great!

We started chatting a bit (yes, she speaks a bit of English), I undressed and placed myself on the bed. The following 2 hours were just simply fantastic. Maybe because of my low expectations, but mmost certainly I had one of the biggest and intense orgasms ever in my life... I wont go into too much detail of the 2 hour session, but in short, she started with a reasonable firm "normal" massage (by the way, she was dressed in only underwear during this time), for about 20-30 mins. Followed by a "light touch" massage, where all parts of the body were touch softly followed by a more intense massage and touching around my d*ck and *nus. She then undressed, oiled herself and myself up and the slide-show begon... very nice, very sensual and a great build up... I then turned around, and the slide-show would continue - she oiled her bug tits and my didi almost disappeared between them. She then sat on top of my, with by didi between her arse (but not in!), and she started moving slowly, followed by faster movements... She must ave enjoyed this, since she started touching herself... great view, great feeling and in this way (after a 2+ hours session) she finished me off... BAM, what a feeling.

As said - I cannot go into too much detail, but the session was simply fantastic! But only for those that are into erotic massage... I think she is available for FJ as well, not sure - and for me not important. The build up of 2 hours of sexiness was amazing, and the unloading was enorm...

I would give the overall rating of 9/10
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (some might rank much lower, I just like a bit a "meat")
Service: 10/10
WIR: YES! (in fact I booked again about a week later, and service was even better because she recognised me).

Guys - if you feel like something different, this might be your thing.

Please contact me for contact (preferably if you can share), or if you want some additional info.
Brother, can share the contact or not ? like to try new things.
Old 18-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Samster

sloom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro, I don't have the ctc, you should get it from Alf13. Thks.
Old 18-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sem1977 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, pls share the ctc and the location . [email protected] , thanks.
Old 19-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
allears deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please PM contact......thanks
Old 22-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

Bro Alf13,

Please PM the contact... [email protected] ... many many thanks...
Old 24-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

sham_azz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

appreciate if can pass me the contact...would love to try
Old 19-12-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

sensualick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, i wud luv to try tantric massage from a gal. have read about it from the net and know a fren of mine (guy) who is a profesional in this massage.
can u pls pm me the ctc pls.

thanks a lot bro. u r d man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_1977 View Post
Hello,

I am a regular visitor to KL, and via a friend I was given a number for a "Tantric Massage". To be honest, I was quite sceptical when I contacted them, since in the past, the Tantric Massages I've experienced where very basic and more a exotic/erotic massage than anything else. However, my friend garanteed me that this one was different - so some time ago I gave it a shot.

I called, asked for outcall (I am staying in hotel) we had a bit of a chat regarding which services were on offer etc, and I decided to opt for the 2 hours tantric + lingham massage (for those who do not know what lingham massage is, please google it). I waited for about an hour, and there was small knock on my door.

As mentioned, I was very sceptical, and expected the worst but when I opened the door, I was very pleasantly surprised. This tall, smile-full Chinese girl stepped in my room and I would estimate her age to end 20's. Personally I am not a fan of the very young (18-20) girls so for me, this was perfect. Pretty face, not super skinny and bit of extra meat, but to me, absolutely perfect. More important, a very nice set of tits, more than a big handfull - great!

We started chatting a bit (yes, she speaks a bit of English), I undressed and placed myself on the bed. The following 2 hours were just simply fantastic. Maybe because of my low expectations, but mmost certainly I had one of the biggest and intense orgasms ever in my life... I wont go into too much detail of the 2 hour session, but in short, she started with a reasonable firm "normal" massage (by the way, she was dressed in only underwear during this time), for about 20-30 mins. Followed by a "light touch" massage, where all parts of the body were touch softly followed by a more intense massage and touching around my d*ck and *nus. She then undressed, oiled herself and myself up and the slide-show begon... very nice, very sensual and a great build up... I then turned around, and the slide-show would continue - she oiled her bug tits and my didi almost disappeared between them. She then sat on top of my, with by didi between her arse (but not in!), and she started moving slowly, followed by faster movements... She must ave enjoyed this, since she started touching herself... great view, great feeling and in this way (after a 2+ hours session) she finished me off... BAM, what a feeling.

As said - I cannot go into too much detail, but the session was simply fantastic! But only for those that are into erotic massage... I think she is available for FJ as well, not sure - and for me not important. The build up of 2 hours of sexiness was amazing, and the unloading was enorm...

I would give the overall rating of 9/10
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (some might rank much lower, I just like a bit a "meat")
Service: 10/10
WIR: YES! (in fact I booked again about a week later, and service was even better because she recognised me).

Guys - if you feel like something different, this might be your thing.

Please contact me for contact (preferably if you can share), or if you want some additional info.
Old 14-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

msoares deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plf8813 View Post
A professional therapist for ladies and gents body treatment. Living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. For enquiry and appointment, please contact me: +6017 682 9985 (available day and night daily) call jojo

why so secretive?
Bro,
I don't think she's the one mentioned by no_1977 in his FR. I tried this girl Jojo last November in my hotel room in KL. Got her website through the internet. I found her very contradicting with the one described by no_1977.
She's a local Chinese from Penang, so she speaks English quite well. She claimed she's 24 but I think she's around 27.
Face: 6.5/10 (Her photo in her website is very misleading. She's got a very short hair cut, not my type)
Body: 6.5/10 (about 5'3'', slim, very small tits)
Damage:
Massage: RM238 for 2 hours
HJ: Additional RM100
B2B: Additional RM150 (it's not really b2b, she will just massage you in nude, she still uses her hands, not her body)
WIR: Definitely no; the cost is not worth it at all.
Old 15-01-2011, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
dragongoldmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by msoares View Post
Bro,
I don't think she's the one mentioned by no_1977 in his FR. I tried this girl Jojo last November in my hotel room in KL. Got her website through the internet. I found her very contradicting with the one described by no_1977.
She's a local Chinese from Penang, so she speaks English quite well. She claimed she's 24 but I think she's around 27.
Face: 6.5/10 (Her photo in her website is very misleading. She's got a very short hair cut, not my type)
Body: 6.5/10 (about 5'3'', slim, very small tits)
Damage:
Massage: RM238 for 2 hours
HJ: Additional RM100
B2B: Additional RM150 (it's not really b2b, she will just massage you in nude, she still uses her hands, not her body)
WIR: Definitely no; the cost is not worth it at all.
No bro, the girl are from china not local malaysian.... so i think u got the wrong person..... coz i did try few time , i even try xiao xue too...but still prefer that big boob girl wendy
Old 15-01-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster (M)

msoares deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragongoldmy View Post
No bro, the girl are from china not local malaysian.... so i think u got the wrong person..... coz i did try few time , i even try xiao xue too...but still prefer that big boob girl wendy
Bro,
read carefully, am not talking bout ur FR at all.

am talking bout FL called Jojo, which was posted by plf8813. this girl works alone.
Old 16-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Samster

G-child deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. can PM me her ctc. Coz i usually travel to KL for bizz trip. Tq
Old 24-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kuabengguan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
Can PM me the ctc and location please. thanks.
Old 26-01-2011, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
leoeight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, 1977, I just came from a long trip to India and "tantaric" is a Buddhist technique based on focus and sanskrit from a place call Erode and Trivandrum.. but there they do not do it in underwear... anyway very few Indian girls wear underwear (maybe their bushy hair gets stuck in it..Hehe..)

Would love to try this one, can pm me? I am new to this forum and have no contacts here.. but if you need more infor.. I have travelled to 67 countries and lived in 8.. can help you..if you tell me counttry. Rdgs

L8
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1