The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
youngboy_jb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

Bro,

Mind sharing the contact, i will be up in kl in abt 2 wks time!
Old 13-10-2010, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
do_it_to_it deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, i'm from kl. can you pls provide me the contact as well? Thanks.
Old 13-10-2010, 02:01 AM
Samster (M)

penman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can send me ctc N location
Old 13-10-2010, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
no_1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all who responded - I've provided the ctc to a few people, I've received many requests for contact but have only selected a few. (do you really think I will share the contact with somebody who has been a member for over 6 years, with only 1 post... please share guys!)

For those who I provided the ctc - please give a report, and share a contact with me ;-)
Old 13-10-2010, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
pdmmlvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_1977 View Post
Hello,

I am a regular visitor to KL, and via a friend I was given a number for a "Tantric Massage". To be honest, I was quite sceptical when I contacted them, since in the past, the Tantric Massages I've experienced where very basic and more a exotic/erotic massage than anything else. However, my friend garanteed me that this one was different - so some time ago I gave it a shot.

I called, asked for outcall (I am staying in hotel) we had a bit of a chat regarding which services were on offer etc, and I decided to opt for the 2 hours tantric + lingham massage (for those who do not know what lingham massage is, please google it). I waited for about an hour, and there was small knock on my door.

As mentioned, I was very sceptical, and expected the worst but when I opened the door, I was very pleasantly surprised. This tall, smile-full Chinese girl stepped in my room and I would estimate her age to end 20's. Personally I am not a fan of the very young (18-20) girls so for me, this was perfect. Pretty face, not super skinny and bit of extra meat, but to me, absolutely perfect. More important, a very nice set of tits, more than a big handfull - great!

We started chatting a bit (yes, she speaks a bit of English), I undressed and placed myself on the bed. The following 2 hours were just simply fantastic. Maybe because of my low expectations, but mmost certainly I had one of the biggest and intense orgasms ever in my life... I wont go into too much detail of the 2 hour session, but in short, she started with a reasonable firm "normal" massage (by the way, she was dressed in only underwear during this time), for about 20-30 mins. Followed by a "light touch" massage, where all parts of the body were touch softly followed by a more intense massage and touching around my d*ck and *nus. She then undressed, oiled herself and myself up and the slide-show begon... very nice, very sensual and a great build up... I then turned around, and the slide-show would continue - she oiled her bug tits and my didi almost disappeared between them. She then sat on top of my, with by didi between her arse (but not in!), and she started moving slowly, followed by faster movements... She must ave enjoyed this, since she started touching herself... great view, great feeling and in this way (after a 2+ hours session) she finished me off... BAM, what a feeling.

As said - I cannot go into too much detail, but the session was simply fantastic! But only for those that are into erotic massage... I think she is available for FJ as well, not sure - and for me not important. The build up of 2 hours of sexiness was amazing, and the unloading was enorm...

I would give the overall rating of 9/10
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (some might rank much lower, I just like a bit a "meat")
Service: 10/10
WIR: YES! (in fact I booked again about a week later, and service was even better because she recognised me).

Guys - if you feel like something different, this might be your thing.

Please contact me for contact (preferably if you can share), or if you want some additional info.
Very interesting, never had that before, Bros, I'm in KL one week every month due to job assignment, can share the contact?

Thanks
Old 13-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Samster

allfuzzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_1977 View Post
Hello,

I am a regular visitor to KL, and via a friend I was given a number for a "Tantric Massage". To be honest, I was quite sceptical when I contacted them, since in the past, the Tantric Massages I've experienced where very basic and more a exotic/erotic massage than anything else. However, my friend garanteed me that this one was different - so some time ago I gave it a shot.

I called, asked for outcall (I am staying in hotel) we had a bit of a chat regarding which services were on offer etc, and I decided to opt for the 2 hours tantric + lingham massage (for those who do not know what lingham massage is, please google it). I waited for about an hour, and there was small knock on my door.

As mentioned, I was very sceptical, and expected the worst but when I opened the door, I was very pleasantly surprised. This tall, smile-full Chinese girl stepped in my room and I would estimate her age to end 20's. Personally I am not a fan of the very young (18-20) girls so for me, this was perfect. Pretty face, not super skinny and bit of extra meat, but to me, absolutely perfect. More important, a very nice set of tits, more than a big handfull - great!

We started chatting a bit (yes, she speaks a bit of English), I undressed and placed myself on the bed. The following 2 hours were just simply fantastic. Maybe because of my low expectations, but mmost certainly I had one of the biggest and intense orgasms ever in my life... I wont go into too much detail of the 2 hour session, but in short, she started with a reasonable firm "normal" massage (by the way, she was dressed in only underwear during this time), for about 20-30 mins. Followed by a "light touch" massage, where all parts of the body were touch softly followed by a more intense massage and touching around my d*ck and *nus. She then undressed, oiled herself and myself up and the slide-show begon... very nice, very sensual and a great build up... I then turned around, and the slide-show would continue - she oiled her bug tits and my didi almost disappeared between them. She then sat on top of my, with by didi between her arse (but not in!), and she started moving slowly, followed by faster movements... She must ave enjoyed this, since she started touching herself... great view, great feeling and in this way (after a 2+ hours session) she finished me off... BAM, what a feeling.

As said - I cannot go into too much detail, but the session was simply fantastic! But only for those that are into erotic massage... I think she is available for FJ as well, not sure - and for me not important. The build up of 2 hours of sexiness was amazing, and the unloading was enorm...

I would give the overall rating of 9/10
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (some might rank much lower, I just like a bit a "meat")
Service: 10/10
WIR: YES! (in fact I booked again about a week later, and service was even better because she recognised me).

Guys - if you feel like something different, this might be your thing.

Please contact me for contact (preferably if you can share), or if you want some additional info.
Bro, would like to try that ... please pass me her contact. Thanks
Old 13-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
amkan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, me too regular in KL, can share? Thanks
Old 13-10-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
goocheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, kindly pass the contact. will love to see her in action
Old 14-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

islandguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bor can u share the contact no for erotic massage.....thanks in advance
Old 15-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
365fucker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mind to share ctc . please .
Old 15-10-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

what's the damage?
Old 15-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
no_1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rates are slightly higher, due to outcall I suppose...
* 200 for the 2hr massage
* extra 80 for Lingham massage
* extra 150 for body2body and lingham massage

Guys - for those who wish to get the ctc, please share me some of your contacts... thanks.
Old 16-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

blue.sky9990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact .... will be in kl next week. Thx
Old 16-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

christopher88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hihi, Bro,

Pls provide me the contact!! Thank you very very much!!!
Old 16-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
swingerswagger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So it sums up to RM 430?

It sounds so good, but itll be kinda pricey if thats the damage.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1