The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2004, 12:54 AM
toro

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by surachai
Its just some WLs are so used to this sort of easy money. Once the money they put into their business venture fails or their Piichais have used up all their savings, they will just go on the prowl again. Be it thermae or Siam, sometimes one will be surprised to see a familiar face in Bkk. Of course they will love it to come back to Singapore but AV will not allow it.

Disclaimer: Just my 2 satangs worth.........
be there're tirek is worst veri the stress n fan u knw so at this type of place muz can take the stress is like gamblin if not can be seow
Old 08-11-2004, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Orica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L8H43G9

Previously did not notice her coz my regular was there. Now she go back already have to change new target.

She can speak good chinese and also look like chinese. Rating as follows:

Looks: 7/10
Complexion: Fair
Body: 6/10 (A-cupper)
BJ: Special tarek on dickhead. Very shiok.
FJ: Very obliging and gf feeling.
RTF: Will be in my list
Old 09-11-2004, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
makelov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone been going to L8H43 can help me see G3 still there? Thanks
Old 09-11-2004, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surachai
Its just some WLs are so used to this sort of easy money. Once the money they put into their business venture fails or their Piichais have used up all their savings, they will just go on the prowl again. Be it thermae or Siam, sometimes one will be surprised to see a familiar face in Bkk. Of course they will love it to come back to Singapore but AV will not allow it.

Disclaimer: Just my 2 satangs worth.........
wonder if the money's really better here in singapore than in those MPs in bangkok? not sure, but if i didnt remember or hear wrongly, one WL told me that working in MP back there not so siong as working here - 12 to 14 hours...
Old 09-11-2004, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Orica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu
wonder if the money's really better here in singapore than in those MPs in bangkok? not sure, but if i didnt remember or hear wrongly, one WL told me that working in MP back there not so siong as working here - 12 to 14 hours...

Probably they only serve maximum 6 to 8 customer back home. When here and they ang pai, they probably serve 18 to 20 customer.
Old 12-11-2004, 02:01 AM
toro

Quote:
Originally Posted by makelov
Anyone been going to L8H43 can help me see G3 still there? Thanks
ya i saw her no3, she still at hse43....hmmm...u her tirak is it....or her service good???
Old 12-11-2004, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
makelov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Erm.. me her tirak onot i dunno. She last time used to call me 'laogong' hahaha.. maybe her trick lah. I still have a small photo of her which she gave me. Then we also used to chat on phone daily. Then also overnight a few time with her. Her service normal lor. Got treat me makan her goodies in her room then buy VCDs for me until i paiseh. Her skills nothing to shout about lor. But i just happen to 'get used' to her liao. Whenever i go there last time, the OKT just shout "sam"(in thai) without even asking me who i want. Hee.. i think the girls there also know i always go for her lor. I think i kinda like her is because the way she treat me la. Hee..

Thanks Toro for ur reply! U can try support support her lor. Maybe she going back this April (wad she told me the last time.) Me long time din go visit her liaoz. Then cannot get her on phone. I thought she went back early. =p
Old 12-11-2004, 08:25 PM
toro

She got ask u out then u like her
Old 05-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dondon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by toro
ya i saw her no3, she still at hse43....hmmm...u her tirak is it....or her service good???

Couple of weeks back went to find G3 but was told on leave so took G2 instead... bonked her quite a number of times and still find that overall she gives a good service and a real cute look... onli bad thing is her breast abit too small lah
Old 08-01-2005, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bananass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster98
Yup, the OKT in 43 are more friendly than others....Always out on a smiling face even if u did not patronise them after C C look look. Brought my oversea customer there and so good that they allow 40 mins for 1 shot..

Gal 38 is the hot favourite there now...... Allow Bj w/o cap. 99 cute and friendly, 8 is abit fierce. heard that 7 is a poisonious gal, keep talking bad behind about each another thus creating grudges among themselves. 13 is abit old but service is good.

Anyone else tried girl 99?

At first look, didnt grab my eye. But when I sat there and look at the tank one more time, I noticed her. Cute and friendly like what brudder monster said.
Old 22-02-2005, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: L8h43

raw is war! i've been told that there's a WL (G7) who initiates BBBJ, RAW n anal for her patrons, regardless regular/tirak/newcomer. though she's still around n not tested positive at the DSC, i honestly think this WL is scary. according to my trusty resources, despite offering the above-mentioned, she also sows discort amongst her fellow WL in the house. some even say she practices kong-tao, so as to get the cheongsters who give her head/69 hooked on her.

i can comprehend that patrons may request for BBBJ/Raw/CIM/anal etc for the thrill, but of cos its up to the WL's descretion to oblige or not. i'm pretty sure if we as cheongsters r aware n concerned of the risks of "striking lottery", then all the more the WLs would be even more concerned in regards to this matter. afterall, its their livelihood... surely they fear becoming the carrier of the plagued disease after they ORD from the scene, perhaps in hope to lead a normal n peaceful life when they return home - where ever home may be.

the fear factor here is how curious it is for a WL to be initiating the act, of cos there could be exceptional cases where she'd offer such for her tirak/regular cos she trusts him enough (but still bearing the fear at the back of her mind). any motives for her to perform the high-risk manouvres.....i'll leave it to your own discretions n speculations.

we're all in for the thrill n spills, but foresaking protection...thats a little overboard. if the rubber they provide is nt to your liking, i'm sure u can easily get hold of thinner/ribbed/flavored ones so as to make it a worthy session. am sure this lil gesture of consideration is certain to demonstrate your sensitivity towards the gal...in return...for me to know.. for you to find out

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 22-02-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster

suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Red face Re: L8h43

sorry wrong number! its G8 not G7...thousand apologies if i've offended any of G7's tiraks here. well, its the yr of the (rooster) chicken, but pls practice safe sex...dun die by the chicken.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 22-02-2005, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Accountant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seem like very scary, i go there quite frequently.
Old 22-02-2005, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099
sorry wrong number! its G8 not G7...thousand apologies if i've offended any of G7's tiraks here. well, its the yr of the (rooster) chicken, but pls practice safe sex...dun die by the chicken.
I will go down tomolo nite and try her... If its not true as wat u reported.

Guess U might hv a hidden agenda.
Old 23-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
I will go down tomolo nite and try her... If its not true as wat u reported.

Guess U might hv a hidden agenda.
cheongster down, we have a cheongster down. its not so much of a personal issue or agenda, but i've got a cheongster fren, who used to be a regular in GL- patronizing 2-3 of his tiraks, so much so till they gave him RAW...sad to say, he's gotta retire at his prime age, cos he's now got some leopard spots on his privates n spreading fast! even feels the burn when he pees...to date, he cant even face his family anymore. ie: postpone wedding plans, cant return to his few other tiraks-break the poor WLs' hearts etc

not to mention, he's gotta return to DSC ever so often to get his prick checked...sigh.. its really damn sad lah. i sure hope its not too serious, and that he can recover soon n lead a peaceful life from here on.

fyi, he's not into FL shits...he's been a true blue cheongster who frequents legalized WL only. whether he got it from this WL or not? i dunno...afterall, i'll have to respect his privacy too. watever it is, noone's stopping u from "striking lottery". paying $40 to hit this "jackpot prize"...is it worth all that?? as the old chinese proverb goes: (yi shi zhu cheng qian gu hen, hui tou yi shi bai nian sheng) u do the maths urself lor.

just observing my duty/integrity as a cheongster to bring this health threat issue to every other cheongster's awareness. btw, being tested negative for HIV now, dun mean u're not carrying the virus-its just a sleeping volcano waiting to erupt from within.

said it once, i'd say again...nothing personal...just doing my part as a fellow cheongster. Enjoy~

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1