The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 01-12-2009, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of
Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

hello brudders

there was an old thread on sabah KK but seems to have disappeared leh???

seems dat KK not too popular here.. i went to hotspa last month got 3 new prc but not too experienced......

ani other updates please???
UPs DONE= testsg, lookingaround, kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 01-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
hello brudders

there was an old thread on sabah KK but seems to have disappeared leh???

seems dat KK not too popular here.. i went to hotspa last month got 3 new prc but not too experienced......

ani other updates please???
=> Wa BRO....Good timing because my buddy was juz suggesting that we make a trip there for GOLF !!!....But of course we need some interesting entertainment too !!!....Can U share share please ???

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Old 01-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Wa BRO....Good timing because my buddy was juz suggesting that we make a trip there for GOLF !!!....But of course we need some interesting entertainment too !!!....Can U share share please ???

Cheers !!!
Andyk

u can try hotspa at beverly , but take care brudder cos hotspa always kena raid

another place is their red light bandaran berjaya area got FL hanging ard but take care again of ur belongings make sure u can spek bahasa cos they cant spek england....
UPs DONE= testsg, lookingaround, kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 01-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
u can try hotspa at beverly , but take care brudder cos hotspa always kena raid

another place is their red light bandaran berjaya area got FL hanging ard but take care again of ur belongings make sure u can spek bahasa cos they cant spek england....
=> Wa BRO...dun sound so safe la !!!....Too stressful to enjoy !!!

Maybe there are "Underground OKTs" that can arrange Hotel Delivery ???....Liked in KL ???
Old 02-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
=> Wa BRO...dun sound so safe la !!!....Too stressful to enjoy !!!

Maybe there are "Underground OKTs" that can arrange Hotel Delivery ???....Liked in KL ???

actualli the old kk thread got some1 posted okt num for filipino but now the thread gone oready......
Old 21-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Samster

ani body got ani kind updates on KK scene???

going there in abt 1.5 mths time so wana kno if got any updates or changes.....
Old 21-12-2009, 11:56 AM
Samster

Arrow Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
ani body got ani kind updates on KK scene???

going there in abt 1.5 mths time so wana kno if got any updates or changes.....
=> Yo BRO...Recently my good buddy was there for a BIZ trip...and they checked out tis Strawberry KTV...and his FR was there were many pretty PRC SYTs there !!!....and their quality was above average !!!...So we are planning for a Golf Holiday there next year !!!...Play the Top 3 Golf Course,Enjoy the Fresh Seafood especially the "Sea Chicken Fish"...and then Strawberry Club every nite !!!....
Old 21-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
garung is Cool - loads of Potential

Ask me la I now live in Sabah...
Old 21-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
=> Yo BRO...Recently my good buddy was there for a BIZ trip...and they checked out tis Strawberry KTV...and his FR was there were many pretty PRC SYTs there !!!....and their quality was above average !!!...So we are planning for a Golf Holiday there next year !!!...Play the Top 3 Golf Course,Enjoy the Fresh Seafood especially the "Sea Chicken Fish"...and then Strawberry Club every nite !!!....

thank u brudder but muchi prefer their local kadazans leh, dowan go all the way to east malaysia to makan chinese food also...... unless local chinese than largi better......
Old 21-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuciBottle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros...

Kk got lots of plc to go mah..can try a plc near the big round about. Mostly pinoy n prc in KK, but....if you got skills, and knw where to go...you can get local...how bout we exchnge info, cos i will be goin to Spore soon n need info or cheong partner in spore. BUt if you really wanna cheong..go LABUAN!!

So far, PM some bros and ask for help, but no reply. I mite be a newbie in SBF, cos i nvr check dis site out before...im more in the WSG & International sex guide forum and i seldom go spore, so i nvr tot abt dis site b4.
Old 22-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
thank u brudder but muchi prefer their local kadazans leh, dowan go all the way to east malaysia to makan chinese food also...... unless local chinese than largi better......
=> Liked they always say "No Fish,No Prawn,Anything Goes !"....But over @ KK...there's plentiful of fresh seafood there !!!...Of course,i totally agreed with U that "when we travel anywhere liked KL,Bangkok,Jakarta,Hong Kong...it's better to enjoy local babes !!!"....But sometimes it's only a short trip there...and unless U will making regular travels there...then it may be a good idea to get to know liked Cosmetic Sales Gals or OLs or Students...to make the trip a more enjoyable !!!....
Old 29-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuciBottle View Post
Hi bros...

Kk got lots of plc to go mah..can try a plc near the big round about. Mostly pinoy n prc in KK, but....if you got skills, and knw where to go...you can get local...how bout we exchnge info, cos i will be goin to Spore soon n need info or cheong partner in spore. BUt if you really wanna cheong..go LABUAN!!

So far, PM some bros and ask for help, but no reply. I mite be a newbie in SBF, cos i nvr check dis site out before...im more in the WSG & International sex guide forum and i seldom go spore, so i nvr tot abt dis site b4.

hello abang singapor veri easi too chiong, cos all info inside the other threads leh, dun tink u need little me leh, labuan i go few times oready but mostly philipinos leh, tinkin to get kadazans in kk but dowan to go too sleazy place becos of safety

wats dat place u say huh abang, the roundabout 1????
Old 29-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garung View Post
Ask me la I now live in Sabah...
okie dokie i ask u
Old 29-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
=> Liked they always say "No Fish,No Prawn,Anything Goes !"....But over @ KK...there's plentiful of fresh seafood there !!!...Of course,i totally agreed with U that "when we travel anywhere liked KL,Bangkok,Jakarta,Hong Kong...it's better to enjoy local babes !!!"....But sometimes it's only a short trip there...and unless U will making regular travels there...then it may be a good idea to get to know liked Cosmetic Sales Gals or OLs or Students...to make the trip a more enjoyable !!!....

me suddenly last min boss ask me go kk few days ago so go there spend xmas eve there so sad cos no lubang, no chance 2 go other chiong plc cos xmas day come bac to singapor oready

ya next time me must go shoppin mor
Old 05-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 15
Magi is a name known to allMagi is a name known to allMagi is a name known to allMagi is a name known to allMagi is a name known to allMagi is a name known to all

I remember a samster by the nick Mr sarawak or something close to it has a lot of lobangs down there. Maybe can just PM him and ask him for it ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1