The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2003, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Newbie FAQ - Every Question about Geylang and Points

(Thanks to bro zyxel01, bro Kalv and all the old members for creating and contributing to this 13 years old thread, with his permission i will carry on and update this post to 2016)

Categories
Q. Can I ask about the categories? Do you get more time with a cat 150 or do you get a prettier girl?
A. Thai girls go from $40 to $80. Viet girls $50. China girls $80 to $150. You get more time thats all. Service and Looks is still up to the girl. You are able to get a pretty and good service girl in the cheaper category, just that your time with her will be short, so if u extend the timing, she will end up just as expensive as the top category.

Q. What is the timing per session
A. This is generally how much you pay and how much time u get with the girl , some houses have slightly different timings.
$40/50 - 20 mins
$80/100 - 40mins
$150 - 1 hour

Health
Q. Will OKT bring the WLs go for body check up or the WL go for it themselve? What if they miss it? is that possible ?
A. OKT will bring the WL for the first comprehensive medical checkup at DSC Clinic and she would get the yellow card only if she passes the various tests. After that initial checkup, she could go to the clinic for monthly checkups alone or with her housemates. If she forgets about the appointment, she is not supposed to work until until she undergoes the checkup. She will get a scolding or warning from the staff of DSC clinic and/or AV for not turning up. It is also the responsibility of the OKT to ensure his girls report for timely medical appointments. (credits to kp338)

Q. Do i need to go for Check ups if i do not have any Symptoms ?
A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RawisWar3 View Post
For those in medical field, they will know that virus infection cannot be "cured", hence Human papillomavirus( warts), herpes and hepatitis can be symptomatically suppressed but will reside in the patient's spinal column/brain/mucus linings awaiting to be resurfaced again, when the body immunity is weaked. Hence, it is possible to get anti-viral boost before test to lower the detection possibiliy before CDC test. In fact it is well know that anti-viral cocktails can reduce the HIV antibody trace so low that the patient appears "cured" but it is a false negative.

Even bacterium inflection like Syphilis is not easy to eradicate due to the possibility it resides in the brain's lining and after primary infection which symptoms may be very mild and, like the chancre of primary syphilis, will disappear without treatment. The signs of secondary syphilis may come and go over the next 1 to 2 years of the disease. At that stage it is regarded as latent syphilis during which the disease is no longer contagious and no symptoms are present. Many people would not be aware they suffer from syphilis and hence they do not seek treatment resulting in the possibility of tertiary Syphilis

Approximately one-third of people who have had secondary syphilis go on to develop the complications of late, or tertiary, syphilis, in which the bacteria damage the heart, eyes, brain, nervous system, bones, joints, or almost any other part of the body. This stage can last for years, or even for decades. Late syphilis can result in mental illness, blindness, other neurologic problems, heart disease, and death.

Please beware one of the most common symptoms of an STD is no symptoms. So it’s important to go for check-ups. 80 percent of women and 40 percent of men diagnosed may not experience symptoms.

You have a responsibility towards yourself. Even if you take that responsibility lightly, do consider you would likely pass it on to your partner/gf/wife or worst children. They are innocent.

Outside the house
Q. Im too nervous to enter a brothel
A. Pls join the Meetup thread

Q. Do they accept foreigners
A. Most do

Q. Are foreigners charged more
A. Tourist/Foreigners are charged more at the Thai brothels. For cat150 it depends on the OKT.

Q. I need a girl that speaks English
A. Only some thai girls can speak english, you need to ask the OKT. The rest of geylang speaks either Chinese or Thai or Vietnamese.

Q. I cannot speak chinese or thai, can i still call for chinese girls or thai girls
A. Yes. if u have any specific request, just speak to the OKT before paying money. if u have no specific request, once inside the room the WL will just carry on her normal routine

Q. Im looking for a Boob job
A. Depends on the WL if she is willing to do this. Best read the FRs or Discover for yourself.

Q. How common is BBBJ
A. For cat 150 BBBJ is very common. Outside cat150, BBBJ is not common but can happen. Certain houses offer a high chance for BBBJ, just read the FRs. However across all categories, BBBJ is still the WL's choice.

Q. Can i decline BBBJ and go for CBJ
A. Yes

Q. I'm looking for golden & brown shower. Does anyone know who can provide this service?
A. This are not standard services, you have to ask the OKT to recommend and also be prepared to pay extra to the WL.

Q. which house girls do cosplay or toy
A. No house offers this as standard service. You have to ask the OKT to recommend you a girl that does this. Very few girls will accept toy without any extra compensation.

Q. I have a very big dick, will i be able to get sex in geylang
A. Some girls can accept big dicks, the rest might simply reject you from having sex and you will end up with a hand job or whatever. Best suggestion ? Ask the OKT first.

Q. How do i know which houses are thai , which houses are PRC, and their prices,
A. There is a complete list of Brothels and their locations. ALL Cat 150 Information and ALL Cat40/50/60/80/100 Information

Q. What time does geylang open and close
A. Houses start opening at 12pm. The majority of houses are open by 2pm and all houses are open by 4pm. Closing time depends on individual houses, but by 12am houses will start closing.

Inside the house
Q. Can i call over WL from other houses ?
A. Only for cat 150 girls.

Q. Can i reject WL that the OKT called for me.
A. Make it clear with the OKT whether u are confirm take or just seeing.

Q. Does geylang houses accept credit cards?
A. CASH only.

Q. When is payment made ?
A. Before the session starts, you have to pay at the counter.

Q. Can the price go lower, can i bargain ?
A. FIXED Price.

Q. Can i enter a brothel and leave without calling any girls.
A. Yes.

Q. Will i be scolded by the OKT if i leave without calling any girls
A. I know new bros are worried they might get scolded by the OKT, here are some tips
1) Be Humble.
2) Be Polite.
3) The OKT is NOT a waiter or a salesman in a shop, do not treat him like 1
4) Dun be gan jiong spider and rush in, ignore the okt, look left look right, then faster rush out...
5) Be prepared to spend. if you just want to see see look look but wallet no money or heart not willing to spend... then u will probably get scolded .....

Q. Can i smoke or consume alcohol inside
A. You can smoke inside the house but alcohol cannot be consumed. also no gambling.

Inside the room
Q. Can i just touch touch and explore her body without any sex or other sexual acts
A. Yes of course, price is the same. however there are some ladies who do not like this. Best if read the FRs in the forum and find a good service/attitude WL.

Q. Can I bring uniforms / costumes / lingerie for the WL to put on ?
A. Yes. But its up to the WL to accept or reject. the okt is not involved.

Q. Do i need to bring my own condom
A. No. they will provide the condoms. However i suggest u buy and bring the better condoms like okamoto 002/003 to get maximum feeling.

Q. What happens if i cum too early, will the session still continue ?
A. By right the session should continue until your time is up. Usually if u cum too early what happens next is a massage or some cuddling, nothing else. If the girl service is lousy she will ask u to leave before your time is up or she will just ignore you for the rest of the session. Whether her service is good or bad, do write a FR and let the forum know.

Q. Do i get 2 shots per session
A. No. only 1 shot.

Q. Do i get 2 shots for cat 150
A. No. only 1 shot.

Q. I read some FRs say they have 2 shots in 1 session
A. Yes but that is normally because they have RTF the WL afew times already, so its something like a extra service for being their regular.

Q. What happens if i am inside the room and wish to extend the session
A. Tell the WL and she will make a fast phone call to the counter. The extra payment is made after you exit the room.

Q. Can i take photos or videos of the sex or girl for personal use or commercial use
A. NO.

Q. When the Buzzer sounds, do i have to be done with fucking or showering
A. The buzzer is a advance early warning, ideally u are already done with fucking when it sounds. Once the buzzer sounds, it usually means the session is over and the only thing left is to shower and leave. If the WL is good, and u have not cum, then she might give u a very rushed hand job.

After the session
Q. Should i leave a tip ?
A. Nope. if u appreciate her service then you can return to fuck her another time or write a good FR for her so that her business will increase

Q. I plan to write FRs regularly
A. Thats great !. FRs help reward the girls who are hard working and can also punish the girls who are fucked up and wasting our TIME and $$$

MISC
Q. I cannot find any street walkers in geylang
A. They are permanently gone.

Q. Is this the place to ask about streetwalkers or freelance
A. No

Q. I am looking for malay or indonesian girls
A. There might be 1 or 2 malay milfs left in the $150 catergory, otherwise you have to go other place to find.

Last edited by comm; 02-06-2016 at 05:08 PM.
Old 17-07-2003, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
ABCinSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up

Privacy

Always keep your online nick hidden from everyone, even the WLs. This is to prevent kaypo members from tracking u. or in future u might end up in a flame war and making enemies who knows.

Times and dates in your FRs, it is best to avoid putting a time or date in your FR, otherwise if a member wants to start digging information on you, he can just ask a WL if she remembers so and so guy at so and so time

Wechat and WLs, If your wechat has your picture or other details and u add WLs to your wechat.....then that is another privacy weak point

Sharing info with WL, if u revealed your online nick to a WL or set a time/date in your FR, then other members will be able to fish for your information via the WL. If the WL identifies you correctly and starts talking, then personal details u shared with her might be spread around.

If u outcall a WL, keep the house secert....otherwise someone may ask her, do u still remember going to house xxxx where a customer outcall u

Delay your FR by a random number of days.....in addition you should probably leave out any unique aspects of your session that might be used to identify you

About Points
I know that unfair zapping is a problem here in the geylang section, and to make the problem worse, you will seldom be upped for writing genuine FRs

i have joined since 2004 and been zapped into moderation 2 times before in the past for writing comments / FR that offended people.

To deal with this zapping problem, many bros have suggested removing the point system but this will not happen as there are also many other bros who love the point system

does sharing genuine frs still work here ?

This is the most important question and yes it does. Most of the readers here are silent readers who will Not comment on your FR or up your points for the FR but yes your frs do make a difference in real life.

the more FRs you post, the more chance somebody will zap you for some boliao reason.

so what to do if you have been unfairly zapped ?

If you need more points to avoid moderation or just to get a nice number, you can take part in the point exchange thread in this section or in the adult discussion section , you can get Alot of points in this 2 threads

the point exchange threads can help members with little power to build up their points or recover their points, but members who have been zap into 0 power are unable to use this method

posting of frs/pics/videos/stories/content and supporting the forum with a premium membership is also another way, and i fully encourage members to contribute if they wish to

You can also report the post that zappers use to zap you

but im still not happy about being zapped

yes its a unhappy feeling when u get zapped...but there are also people silently supporting your comments or genuine FR

even when nobody is replying or talking, you can be sure that your FR ro comments do make a difference

what to do if you feel you are the target of cyber bullying or u have been mass zapped by alot of random accounts ?

this is a serious issue and you should make a report to big boss if such a thing ever happens to you

i plan to write FRs regularly

if u plan to write FRs regularly then its a good idea to start your own thread to consolidate all your FRs there. So that it is easy for other members to find and read your latest FR and also easy for more members to be aware of a good source for genuine FRs

i have another question about points and power

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyMatter View Post
Read here :

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=52814

Those who wants to gain reputation and power you need to contribute to the forum. Many ways to contribute to the forum. Just look around you will have an idea. Or you can become a premium member.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
General Information on Points/Power/Reputation System:

1) Number of posts to get out of moderation "(M)" = 10 posts
2) Number of points to get power = 40 points ( 1 & 2 required to get power)
3) Upz points = Power. Zap points = half Power
4) Power increases by 1, yearly; also every 3,000 points
5) Can Upz once every 24 hrs. Only can Upz the same Samster again after 1,000 other Upzs (3 yrs if you Upz daily; otherwise many years !!)
6) Premium Members: Upz = Zap = 2 x Power
7) Include "nick" in comments when Upz (not auto-generated): http://samsforum.com/showpos...37&postcount=2
8) Click on "User CP" (top left) to see details of Upz/Zaps.
9) Only posts < 48 hrs can be Upz/Zap - pick the latest post
10) No need to identify "nick" for Zaps; unless using profanities
Abbreviations

AR : Ass Rim
BBBJ: blow job without condom
CAT: Category , usually cat 150 means category $150, which means u pay $150 per session. so a cat 50 girl is someone u pay $50 per session.
CFM : "Come Fuck Me". Usually refer to the look of a person.
CIM : Come-In-Mouth for blow job
CBJ - Condom Blow Job
Commando: Great Sex, leaves u breathless
COB - Cum on Breast
COF - Cum on Face
FJ : Fuck job
GFE - Girlfriend Experience
HJ : Hand job (i.e. masturbation)
LOS - Land Of Smiles (Thailand)
OKT : Pimp
ONS : "One-Night-Stand"
Painting: Licking the Pussy
PCC : a hokkien term for Masturbation
PRC - People's Republic Of China
RAW : "Doing it without a condom".
RTF - Return to Fuck
SOP : "Standard-Operating-Procedure".
SYT : Sweet Young Thing
Tarma : Threesome!
TCSS - Talk Cock Sing Song (chit chat about random stuff)
Tirak: Regular Girl
WL : Working Lady

There seem to be a whole lot of number codes in the Field Reports of various broads. For example..."Lucy of 1627 has a very tight cunt!".... What does "1627" mean?

1627 refers to the Lorong (Malay word for Street) number 16 and Whorehouse number 27.

In the $40 fish tank variety, one will often see the numbers L8H20G8. This is because the fish tank cat houses assign numbers to the girls so L8H20G8 refers to Lorong 8, House number 20, girl number 8!

WH10 refers to House number 10 along Westerhout Road which runs between Lorong16 and Lorong 20. What could be simpler???

Last edited by comm; 05-05-2016 at 12:10 PM. Reason: replaced original post with updated newbie faq
Old 22-07-2003, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Summary

taken from the point system thread
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407

updated by Big Sexy (24 Mar 2016)

1. Everyone starts with 20 reputation points and reputation power of 0. When a reputation score of 40 is reached, reputation power becomes 1.
http://samsforum.com/showpos...&postcount=484 Reputation power reverts to "0" whenever your reputation score falls below 40 points and is restored whenever your score is 40 or more.

2. If reputation points drop to 0 or less, moderation starts. However, this is no reason to stop posting. The only difference is that there will be delay before your posts appear as they will have to be cleared from the moderation queue.

3. Number of posts have NO EFFECT on reputation power.

4. 1 point of reputation power is gained every YEAR.

5. ONE Reputation click allowed every 24 hours so award those clicks only when necessary.

6. Reputation spread figure is 1000 which means you have to give reputation to 1000 other members first before you can vote for a particular member again.

7. Flames and off topic posts will result in point deductions from me or my moderator.

8. Reputation votes are secret. In other words, you can vote either way without fear or favour. HOWEVER, those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities anonymously (ie without revealing your nick) will have their nicks exposed and placed under moderation if the victim complains to the moderators. If you want to abuse someone using all sorts of profanities via the reputation system remarks feature, you MUST reveal your nick when doing so in order not to be penalised.

9. Those who use the reputation system to frame innocent parties will be exposed and placed under moderation.

10. Those caught registering multiple nicks in order to build up their "war chest" to abuse the system will be placed in moderation mode.

11. One reputation power is awarded for every 3000 rep points.

12. Reputation points can no longer be awarded/deducted in the following forum.
a) Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing section and
b) Soccer Talk Section

13. The Adult Discussions about Sex forum is now a [zap free forum]. Zapping in the adult discussions section will result in addition to points instead .
You can still continue to award/receive points there.

14. Posts more than 2 days old cannot be awarded or deducted. There used to be no such limit.

15. Here's how you add and deduct points.

16. Premium and new (grey nicks) members cannot receive negative reputation

Regards,
sam.

Last edited by comm; 14-06-2016 at 07:47 PM.
Old 22-07-2003, 01:32 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Summary

semi updated april 2016 - edited where necessary as some houses/situations/lingo have changed

2. We go GL for a good bonk rather than looking for wife. Why be so choosy abt the gals if they can provide good service. For those who wanna look for a wife, pls go to places like orchard rd, boat quay, etc. Btw, be it Cat40/80/150 you are paying. It's not very big money that you think. So plsss...be 'hum hum' (humble) a bit

3. "drink milk, don't bring cow home" (fuck and forget)... just bonk have your Sextisfaction and smile on your way home, don't forget to wipe your lips .... hee hee
This applies to all bonkers, new and old birds alike.

4.Always tell the OKT what is your basic rquirement, so that you will not be disappointed with their recommendations.

5. Reminder for foreign newbies

To all overseas brothers visiting GL, please note that not all GL gals serve foreigners, depend on nationality).

6. Best Time to Get Gals

The best time to get gals is from 2-5pm ... where majority of the people will be working.

9. Don't let you little head lead your big head
A Reminder to ALL, wear your condoms even when you are hard on and focused on bonking ..... as I quote bro jang:

"Pity to lose your life because you let you little head lead your big head."

Safety First !

We want to have our fun but not to bring any STDs home ... right?

11. Different GL Houses
There are quite a few posts on how to identify different GL houses.

Basically there are two main groups of GL house Thai gals and China gals.

They all look more or less the same from the outside and to identify the difference is as you walk pass, the Thai house OKTs will always be standing outside to get business while the China house OKTs hardly stand outside their houses.

Once you step into the houses, Thai house will have a 'fish tank' (room with a big glass) where all the gals sits inside with a number tag. You see, you like you tell the guy at the counter the number, pay and go bonk. As for China house, you go in there are no 'fish tank' and usually no gals sitting around (except for some houses the gals may be siting in the hall). You take a sit and someone will serve you drinks, then the OKT will come to talk to you, you can ask for tell them what type of gals you like and they will give you recommendations or you can give them the names of the gals you want.

One difference is that Thai girls you can only call the gals in their houses while China gals of different houses can usually be called from any houses.

12. Don't 100% Believe
Another thing to note, these are professional working gals in GL ... they are there to earn a living by making us happy physically and mentally.

Their sweet talk is well trained, so I usually give a discount on what the gals tell me.

Who will tell you "I had been in GL for more than 5 years?", "You are ugly", "Your didi so small I cannot find" or "You very weak leh"

13. No Overnights For China girls
There are no overnight sessions for China gals

14. Don't Talk about the Forum
With a few recent incidents that I experience, most of the gals do know what the forum .... some even surf themselves. However I am asking you guys, should we talk to them about here? Even till now I have not tell the gals my nick in here but some how some of them had managed to decode me ... scary ....

There was also cases when I hear that some Bros even print out the FRs posted here and showing it to the gals. Some bros even ask the gals if they want their FRs to be posted and some gals also demand their customers to post on them.

My own view is that we should not talk to the gals about the forum (even if they ask).

15. GL is addictive!

The supply of GL gals are endless and no one RETIRES from GL, we only fade away ..... may go into hidding but it is a matter of time before appearing again.... try at your own risk ....hee hee

16. Don't Judge a Book by its Cover
Don't judge a book by its cover applies to GL gals..... there are some good looking ones but service so so or PCN. While those normal looking ones provide better service. SO it is a balance one, no such thing as "tall, fair, pretty, slim, big boobs and good service" stuff.

You decide on your own choice, depending on your own mood .... Service or Looks.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 22-07-2003, 01:33 AM
Samster

Summary 2

18. Skeleton to write FRs
well just enough heard from people who say don't know how to write FR.

Tell us about her
1) Face ... pretty, school gal, model, ah lian, CFM or innocent look
2) Figure .. tall or short, fleshy or slim
3) Boobs and Bums .. flat or good to grab
4) Hair style or any other oustandinging things ... make up, dressing, smell, etc.

Just write about what happen in the room.
1) In the room, close door got any action? .... straight bj, frenching, hugging, help you undress?
2) Shower .... anything special? any action?
3) Catbath / Paint job .... good or bad, wet or dry, front and back?
4) AR ... deep or light, long or short, single or many poistions
5) BJ ... lick like ice cream or bite like a bone or sword swallowing, single or many poistions
6) boobs play, drink milk, frenching allowed?
7) FJ ... cunt tight? KY or no KY? moanings, loud or soft? single or many poistions
8) Attitude ... sweet, sexy felling, friendly, chatty?
9) Any other comments ... mouth got smell? body smell? hair smell? special skills (hot tea bj, mint treatment)?
10) RTF ... yes or no

19. Don't Talk about RAW!
Please please, don't talk about doing RAW in here .... this is a public forum and anyone can read. You never know who is watching.

21. How much to trust the FRs?
From another thread, it had me thinking on this issue.

Here is nt views, FRs are only a guide and also look at who is the writer ... if many people say a gal is good then suddenly someone post a bad FR about her ... can still try as the last person could have her on a bad day. However if it is a PCN gal posted by many people then try at your own risk.

Always try the gals and see if they click with you. I have also have a few bad bonks but cannot blame others but if I repeat them then I can only blame myself for being forgetful ... that's why I keep a "try before" list now
22. Just a gentle reminder.. keep a tab on your emotion meter.

21. How much to trust the FRs?
From another thread, it had me thinking on this issue.
Here is my views, FRs are only a guide and also look at who is the writer ... if many people say a gal is good then suddenly someone post a bad FR about her ... can still try as the last person could have her on a bad day. However if it is a PCN gal posted by many people then try at your own risk.
Always try the gals and see if they click with you. I have also have a few bad bonks but cannot blame others but if I repeat them then I can only blame myself for being forgetful ... that's why I keep a "try before" list now

22. Just a gentle reminder.. keep a tab on your emotion meter.

23. Numbers
Saw a few newbies asking what does the 8899 means in the FRs, they mean Lorong 88 House 99.
Some Frs also got a G66 behind, these are usually for the Cat 40 gal number in the house. Cat 40 identify the gals by numbers while GL 80 / 150 uses names (ie Song Song) to identify the gals.

24. Never think that by calling a girl for the first time, you'll expect her to perform as per the FRs here...reason being that she's not too familiar with you, she might not be in the mood to really perform...bad customer before you, quarrel with someone, kenna tick by AV blah blah...so please create your own scenario in the room & see if you're both comfy.

25. Learn to respect the lady & you'll get hers back in return, I've tried this many times & it sure worked a lot for me. Just an example: I called "X" twice & was SOP, then the third time we became more friendly, she knew what I wanted & sure gave in to my request...no need persuasion...she just felt right to do it for me, she told me after the session was over.

26. Never think you are a super stud in the room, you fuck once or at most 3 times a day, these girls fuck more than 10 times, dun try to be a stud & end up like a joker. (that's what she may think)

27. About fingering the girl, I think most of us like it..but if you really must, wash your hands clean & check if she's comfortable... I know the girls & some of these poor creatures do apply "medicine" & suffer quite badly.

28. Never release any infos on the FRs here to them, they dun actually like it & we GUYS here will feel betrayed.

29. Never ill treat them to the extreme...I've heard bad & sick cases, which I will only mention one case: A guy calls the girl to sit with her clothes on..ask her sit down, den he bathes..den he ask the girl to shower with him WITH HER CLOTHES ON! Den there are slapping cases, abusive shouts at the girls...etc...

30. Never spoil the girl by showering them with extra tips, gifts etc...you may feel good doing it, but on the other hand..they dun really need it & you'll be spoiling market.

31. Meaning of GFE
sai nai means very gf type, close to your wife stickyness, lots of sweet talk, hugs and kisses .... over all make you feel like King, very 'song'!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?

Last edited by comm; 01-05-2016 at 08:07 PM.
Old 22-07-2003, 01:34 AM
Samster

During the CNY break, most houses will close for 4-7 days and a few houses will close for 10 days.

Last edited by comm; 01-05-2016 at 08:09 PM. Reason: duplicate info
Old 22-07-2003, 01:35 AM
Samster

Another Good Reminder

If you indulge in unprotected sex with the gl gals well & good...nothing newsworthy really...but as this practice is a big no no with the av...it wld be wise not to mention this practice in a public forum...

by identifying the gl gals publicly, you are putting them in danger of being suspended or worse still sent back home for good...

so kindly spare a thought for the gl gals the next time you post any info/comments in a public forum

Old 22-07-2003, 01:36 AM
Samster

2 Shots Reminder

For those brothers who were asking me about 2 shots. First I am a one shot one kill guy, so my recommendations are based on other people feedback.

Next, you have to tell the gals in the room, so they will know how to manage the time.

Lastly, 2 shots usually means one shot by bj and the other by fj. Of course there are gals who allow both shots by bj or both by fj, so each to his own.

The trend is not going for two shots as the inter-action time to break the ice (which is important to click with the gal) as well as the service time will be greatly cut down. Moreover it will be so rush like F**k and F**k Off quickie.

Old 22-07-2003, 01:37 AM
Samster

Rating Reminder

Rating given by others are very subjective. So when you read the FR and wish to know if the rating is really good.

I suggest you compare the other FRs written by the writer. From there, and the rating given to the other girls, you would know if his rating are towards your taste.

Old 31-07-2003, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Other tips to take note:

Remember is a taboo to date GL gals as they themselves have signed a document that states that they do not engage in activities like dating with Singapore guys or marry them.

But if u know how to sian one, then who cares. But if u think of havin them as ur gerfren, b careful of ur pockets. It will burn a big hole and leave u high n dry and they will look for the next victim after milking u.

Not many like giving free fucks to u after work without any collateral in return. So basically it is an expensive affair!For me , I guess I have been lucky n survived the whole ordeal. My ex-GL galfren very kind to me.

There r then others who wan to borrow ur money if u know them long enough or ask u to get presents for them, promisin to pay back later which they will never do.
Old 29-10-2003, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 21
Horny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud of
Hi all brother i need help in recomand i always go geylang play thai ger means $40 type 1 but 1 shot or short time no fun i noe $130 cna stay overnight menas can play song song lar.. but donoe which house got this serverice and which ger,, Brothers pls tell me which house and ger got overnight service and is it gd to do that?.. last of all how to put Avatar ar?... Picture below my nick.
Old 02-11-2003, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
overnite can play song song

if you think go overnite can do until song song, pls think again. and read all the post on Gathering Thai 40 info before you plonk down your hard earned $130. Good Luck
Old 06-11-2003, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 21
Horny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud of
err pls someone tell me about the avatar the picture u put below nick i wana put a pic there
Old 06-11-2003, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 22
kanasai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
just want to ask..do u guys now that the lorong at the back of the gas station is lorong what??between lorong 14 and lorong 16...
Old 06-11-2003, 02:53 PM
anklet

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
hi, bros
would like to know the difference of L (lurong??) and W(???)

want to try susan this weekend
and not like to wait
so want to go to w16h08 directly
how can i go there
as it is my very first time

besides
any backup recommendation??
thanks all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1