The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 16-09-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hmm...a new Korean Restaurant in Batam Nagoya Hill Mall.

Hehehe...i am sure many who knew me probably would knows what i wish to say. Busan reminds of the Korean zombie movie, "Train to Busan". No zombie meat for sale here tho...hehehe...

I didnt try this restaurant obviously, since they were not open (perhaps due to the zombie apocalypse,hehehe..) but just went over to buy Hypermart to buy some fruits to munch inside hotel room.

One of life's most enjoyable thing in Batam, is to get the girls to slowly peel the skin off the grapes to mouth-feed me. This kind of service only appears in the very olden days inside an emperor's palace,hehehe...

Oh, and the bill on the fruits just for the record.

Imagine this, one full cup of mango juice w/o ice cost about 6k rupiah,hehehe...and there is no water added,just purely 100% mango squeezed juice. Not recommended for bros with diabetes tho.

Too much fried and/or BBQ stuffs during my days in Batam hence the need to consume something less heaty. Taking lots of fruits can be a good choice.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-09-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Same girl serving different customers can have very different attitude in btm (almost all the time) & if u are bringing prc/thai/viet girls expectation there, then btm wld unlikely be for u.
I agreed with this.

If anyone would have visit PRCs in Singapore, the service is quite SOP, just that in China, they do the SOP better. If anyone been visiting Thai girls in Singapore, Thailand's Thai girls would be better. Same i believe for the Vietnamese girls in Vietnam when one visit Vietnam comparing with Singapore.

Its like an apple taken from Malaysia to Singapore, taste is good but when i go to Malaysia for the same apple, it seems to taste even better. Now, i compare apple from Malaysia with those from Japan, hmm...with the expectation i have from my Malaysia apple, i find Malaysia apple would taste better or worse than Japan. But the Japanese and/or other country's apple fan would probably feel otherwise.

Just illustrating.

Quote:
Man's meat/poison theory apply & speaking on experience. Normally, i do not encourage my own frens to share their btm girl's contact info openly in public unless it's a truly bad experience (money got stolen,scams,ovrnite girl play truant etc).
Same here,hehehe...i wont openly share contact information of any girls in Batam openly in public. But i will share information of a girl who stole from me or a girl offering out-of-the-world lousy service.

Quote:
Those who does that were possibly okt or sm one related in similar trade.

Another pointer, direct link of SBF's url is banned by Indonesia's isp, just like in Sg. U can share info of a very nice FL girl who work this trade or a special girl in a mp in Sg openly, in no time she'll hv to close shop/move on. Same for btm.
This is what i tell most of my friends in Batam. If SBF is banned in Sillypore, what makes one think that the Singapore authorities isnt watching it? Likewise from the Indonesia side.

And to top it further, what makes one think that the girls and OKTs in Batam isnt looking in this thread or the SBF forum? Since this is an international sex forum, and was also banned by the Indonesia authorities.

I asked some OKTs in those regular booking joints i visited before, none of them has never heard of SBF,hehehe...and most time whenever i book a girl in Batam, my laptop screen inside my room shows the SBF url most of the time,hehehe...those who knew me well enough would know on average, how many computers there are in my hotel room.

Quote:
Any parts of the world will also hv good & bad girls. To begin btm, they can read starting from page 1 of this thread. A simple 2d1n trip for me with ovrnite girl generally cost abt 38+30+100, ferry+hotel+girl, way cheaper than many other countries. That's solely my bill before bargaining & i often have an enjoyable good time in btm.
Recent last 2 to 3 months, mine was at 15,60,80 for 2D1N. In the next 3 to 4 months, i will try a 0,60,80.

Come to think of it, CNY20 is coming on 25th Jan 2020, i look forward to a 0,0,80...hehehe...and i already booked my room. Maybe next month will go down to settle payment. I am eyeing on October 2019's ferry ticket, that expires on Dec 2019. I need to work harder on the free room stay now,hehehe....so far, i only accumulated free 2 nights, so i have 3 more nights to work on.

Just sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-09-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
250k for 4 hrs, spend the 250k on renting a 1.8cc car, top up another 100k petrol and drive it any where u intended to visit for 24 hrs.
If got driving lic. Not bad idea ya.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 16-09-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
penguin59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post

===============

Have een driving in batam using SG licence fr more than 10years, no problem here....but when it come to being fine by them its usualy the full amont. Hehehehehe
Old 16-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Scout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Batam KTVs

Hi Bros,

Newbie heading to batam end of the month with some friends. Will appreciate selection of mid range KTVs with playability and price range ( tips and drinks), what to look out for and nots.

Thanks Bros in advance.
Old 16-09-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin59 View Post
Have een driving in batam using SG licence fr more than 10years, no problem here....
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
250k for 4 hrs, spend the 250k on renting a 1.8cc car, top up another 100k petrol and drive it any where u intended to visit for 24 hrs.
I would NEVER drive a car in Batam. And the reason is: what happens in case of accident? Imagine first a simple accident with damage on cars (the car you drive, and then also other cars), then a more serious one where someone is injured, then the worst, where someone is severely injured or dies.

Do cars in Batam have insurance? Mostly not. Does YOUR car have insurance? Do YOU have an insurance that covers the damage you make, if you drive in Batam?

What is the SOP if you are hit or hit some other car? And if people is injured? Police comes? Then? You are detained until the responsibilities are clarified? And if you are recognized guilty or partially guilty?

I don't really want to find myself in such a situation.
Old 16-09-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I would NEVER drive a car in Batam. And the reason is: what happens in case of accident? Imagine first a simple accident with damage on cars (the car you drive, and then also other cars), then a more serious one where someone is injured, then the worst, where someone is severely injured or dies.

What is the SOP if you are hit or hit some other car? And if people is injured? Police comes? Then? You are detained until the responsibilities are clarified? And if you are recognized guilty or partially guilty?
Great comment and reason why I dun encourage drive or ride when in overseas or Vietnam...simply too many incidents can happened...

An old man about 70+ asked me to go with him to overseas...I asked him go alone...answer if anything happened to him overseas I had to contact his family to bring him home or his body home...told him if he had any contingencies plan if anything happened to him...that git him thinking...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-09-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post

I don't really want to find myself in such a situation.
I been driving in Johore regularly. So far so good. Fingers crossed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
An old man about 70+ asked me to go with him to overseas...I asked him go alone...answer if anything happened to him overseas I had to contact his family to bring him home or his body home...told him if he had any contingencies plan if anything happened to him...that git him thinking...
Tis one got to agree with u 101%. If kaki have heart problem i wouldnt want to chio him. But if its a big group...more than 4, then i may just oblige .

===============

Thank you
Old 16-09-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
mdsbmh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys. Anyone have stayed in panbill residence before? Any massage nearby? Or incall
Old 17-09-2019, 05:46 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I been driving in Johore regularly. So far so good. Fingers crossed.
Johor Baru? Malaysia is not Indonesia. If I am not wrong, in Malaysia most people have got an insurance. If you rent a car officially, the car has an insurance. As far as I know, in Batam most locals DO NOT have an insurance.

At least, if one drives in Batam, should have an insurance from home country covering ALSO damage to third party if driving. Imagine you kill someone in an accident, or you make someone severely injured, and police detaines you until you don't pay enough to the family to refund the damage. This may happen also if it is not your fault 100%.

Said all this, I know I talk like I can lecture everyone, but I admit I am not Mr. Perfect. Me too I drove motorbike at times, from Pacific to Formosa, with a drunk girl sit at the back (the owner of the bike). Just a short ride.
Old 17-09-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Hi,
I going to batam this Friday. A day trip.
Meeting someone whom I chat with.
Can any brother here know is there any "Day use" hotel in batam like Singapore?
I try searching but cannot find.
Previous trip I was at Nagoya hill side and go to some hotel to ask also don't have.
Hope bro here can help.

Thanks in advance 😊
Old 17-09-2019, 10:51 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sure was. Every sentence ended with . Kekeke....
555, u so observant see every sentence end with

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-09-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
penguin59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsbmh View Post
Hi guys. Anyone have stayed in panbill residence before? Any massage nearby? Or incall
There's ESKA massage in the hotel Best Western Panbil and also SPORT & SPA massage at Panbil Mall area which is about few hundreds metres away. All are family and clean massage centre.
Residence wise is good same like Hotel. quite faraway from Nagoya area .
Old 17-09-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
mdsbmh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin59 View Post
There's ESKA massage in the hotel Best Western Panbil and also SPORT & SPA massage at Panbil Mall area which is about few hundreds metres away. All are family and clean massage centre.
Residence wise is good same like Hotel. quite faraway from Nagoya area .
Thanks bro. 😄
Old 17-09-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Compiling a couple of BAD reviews on Horizon Fast Ferry,hehehe...

(on April 2016)

(on June 2016)
( Click to show/hide )

(on July 2017)
( Click to show/hide )

(on September 2018)
( Click to show/hide )

(on May 2019)
( Click to show/hide )

(on June 2019)
( Click to show/hide )

(on July 2019)
( Click to show/hide )

(on August 2019)
( Click to show/hide )

...just to have a good laugh,hehehe...

It tells me different story on each of them tho. Some dont read (online/ticket/coupon instructions), some are plain ignorant, and some are just trying to be picky. I am not saying Horizon has got no fault to it tho but things just happened at the wrong time wrong place in "just that moment". They however have one thing in common tho, thats they either never take a ferry to Batam before or only done so once in a very long time ago.

Nonetheless, its a good lesson for myself,hehehe...as my expectation has gone higher over time.

I have hid 7 out of the 8 complaining messages, so if you would like to be like me and read it like a joke to bring a smile to start the day, simply click on the spoiler button. Otherwise, can just skip this post.

Cheers!

PS : For every 1 bad review i have on the above, i can actually find on average about 3 good ones. So its not all bad,neither is it all good. To be fair, there will never "all good and no bad" or all "bad and no good" in all things.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1