The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
jiachitstory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Great story bro, hope to read more!
Old 14-09-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 9
demonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud of

Very interesting story TS, do continue please
Old 15-09-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 17-09-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 24-09-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was back to my office and Cheryl closed the office door behind after I entered.
GN: “Cheryl, if there are no other matters you can knock off, it’s already close to 6pm.”
Cheryl: “Err…… Boss, can we finish where we left? You got me so perked up and I have not finished my job just now.”
As she was say this, she have already started stripping off her shoes, skirt, and blouse and standing there in her black bra and panties. She held my hands and led me to the sofa. She undressed me fully and sat me down. I too returned the favour to pull down her panties and unclipped her bra. She have a high B assets with dark brown nipples. Her lil’sister was bushy and dark brown in colour. She kneeled down and started her BBBJ again. She started with a sleepy lil’bro to a fully awaken lil’bro in no time. Her BBBJ skills are really superb. The best that I had so far in my life. It’s like she know the every instance of where and when to lick, kiss, suck or twirl. I was in BBBJ heaven. I returned the favour by lying down and moving her into a 69 position on the sofa. She was already so wet that her bushy lil’sis was soaked with juicies.
Cheryl: “Hummmmhhhhh……. Hummmhhhhh…… ahhh……”
She is a loud moaner while I licked over her clitoris. This went on for next 5 mins where I could not hold on any longer and unloaded my week long soldiers into her mouth.
Cheryl: “uhhuuurrr …. Thaaaat’s a lottt.” The next moment she swallowed it all.
Cheryl: “Yummmmy………….. ahhhhhhhhhhh…ahhhhhhhh……ahhhhhh…..” I tongue f*** her lil’sis vigorously.
Cheryl: “Yeeesssss, Yess…….. I’m cummingggggg!!!!!” My face was washed and splashed with her juices. It’s the first time I encounter a lady cumming with so much juices. It’s like a pail of water poured onto me.
GN: “That’s a lot too….. (licking my mouth)…. Nice. You want more?”
Cheryl got off me standing off the sofa and shyly nodding. Getting that cue, I sat her down on the sofa and lifted her legs high up in the air exposing her lil’sis in full view. Again I went down and feast on her lil’sis. You might be wondering how come I have not work on her boobs. Cheryl have a high B boobs, but they are a bit slaggy which is kind of a turn off. Overall, she does not have a pretty figure the only plus is that she have a small and cute butt due to her small frame. After that short few minutes rest, lil’bro began to get back to action. As Cheryl moan away from the licking, I stop and slipped lil’bro into her. She was so lubricated that my lil’bro literally slipped into her with no resistance. There I was, f***ing my PA away on the sofa with her leg wide open and high in the air. My office was filled with her moaning and “Yes”, “Faster”, “help me”, “Don’t stop”. I pumped her faster and faster. At some moment, I felt like I was raping her roughly. Getting tired we switched to doggie with her kneeling on the sofa facing and holding onto the wall and me poking her from behind. As I mentioned, as she was quite small in size and frame, she was easily manage to change into different position. For the next 20mins, we changed to at least 4 more positions of doggie, standing doggie, cow girl and stand up cowgirl. Ended the session in a one leg standing, other leg me holding and she getting the support from the sofa. I can only say that Cheryl is a loud moaner, noisy f***er and a sex marathon athletic. She did not collapse onto the sofa after that vigorous session, but was able to compose herself got dressed with no signs of tiredness. I was finding difficulties in gathering the strength to dress myself and collapsed onto my chair behind my table after that.
Cheryl: “Thank you boss. I will go off now. I will get your buggy ready for you downstairs.”
GN: “Yes please. Thank you.”
She acted like nothing happened and everything went back to normal. Eventually, I got back to my house and Cheryl knocked off for the day. As I was relaxing in the living room and messaging YQ, since she appeared in my dreams and I somewhat thought of checking on her, the doorbell rang.
Smarthouse: “Sir, your dinner delivery is here.”
GN: (I didn’t order any dinner) “Err… I didn’t order dinner. Was it delivered wrongly?”
Delivery guy: “Sir, I was sent by Mr Andy to deliver specialty dinner for you.”
GN: “Oh. Ok. Please enter then.”
Delivery guy: (Pushing in a food trolley) “Thank you Sir. Compliments from Mr Andy. These are all the fresh seafood and supplies that just arrived today.” He went ahead to lay out the few dishes on the dining table and left.
GN: “Ok. Thank you”
There were 5 dishes. Shark fins fried rice, Cheese baked lobster, Fresh oysters, bird nest chicken soup and Kobe beef steak. Without any further doubts, I went ahead and feast on the dishes. The beef and lobster were the best. While the rest were very fresh, but not my favourite dishes. The weekend passed quickly and peacefully. I had a long long rest, simple meals, couch potato and the usual hanging out at the atrium drinking and chatting with SS. It seems that SS have become my fixed waitress as she was always there in my reservation of the VIP room regardless of which room allocated to me. She did drank with me on several occasion when the topics get bored or silence came in. Mainly the topics revolve around her times in Singapore, schools, friends, encounters and gossips. Once in a while, I would still test water to drop hints if she would accompany me overnight, strip naked for me, give me a BBBJ or even just a DFK or kiss. She would always find ways to avoid the questions or reject the offer instantly.
Cheryl: “Good Morning Mr GN, Ms Mandy is here.”
GN: “Please let her in. Thank you.”
Mandy: (Walking into my office with a small trolley of folders) “Good morning Mr GN, I am here with our past 3 years of numbers and operating expenses records as per your request. “
GN: “Good morning. Thank you for bringing the records personally.”
For the next 4 hours, Mandy briefed me on the numbers, records and answered to my noob questions. Was too engrossed in understanding the information and did not pay much attention to Mandy’s figure. She was a mid 40’s age plumb “Auntie” Filipino. Not beautiful, but not ugly as well. She has an average height of 1.6m, C boobs due to her fat and a straight shape. But she knows how to dress herself to portray an elegant, rich “tai tai” image.
GN: “Thank you Mandy. These are very useful information and you have done a superb job balancing the overall finance. Its way past lunch time. Shall we go for lunch?”
Mandy: “Thank you for the offer Mr GN, I already have a lunch appointment with Andy. Sorry about that.”
GN: “No worries. I should be the apologetic one. I held you back so long for your lunch. Please do go ahead, I will go through the records throughout the week. I will consult you if I have any doubts.”
Mandy: “Sure thing Mr GN. Feel free to let me know.” She left after saying that.
Cheryl: “Mr GN, do you want me to arrange for your lunch?”
GN: “I think I want to continue through these files. Maybe you can order something simple for me and I will eat them here.”
Cheryl: “Ok Mr GN. Is a sandwich or baguette be ok?”
I nodded and signalled an ok sign. Cheryl giggled and went off.
For the next few days, it was dull and boring. I focused on running through the finance records, had lunch in my office and went back home to sleep late into the evening. Call Mandy up a few times to clarify some of the numbers. Cheryl wanted to stay with me, but I told her to knock off. Didn’t even go to the atrium to chat with SS or relax. Instead, I was drinking as I worked. The bar in my office was dry up by the end of Thursday and Cheryl had to call for a refill. My office was in a mess and Cheryl had to do some cleaning up as I created more mess at the other corner.
Cheryl: “Boss, what are you look for exactly? Maybe I can get Ms Mandy to help you or I can be of any help?”
GN: “Nothing! I am looking for something!”
Cheryl: “huh?”
GN: “Sorry. I am just talking to myself. I need a break to sort out my thoughts. Something is not right. I am done with the records. Maybe you can help me pack them up in order and return them to Finance. I need a breather. Will be going to the beach.”
Old 25-09-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 25-09-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!   

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 25-09-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Lord_of_Panda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Please update yr story
Old 25-09-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
jiachitstory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, thanks!!
Old 25-09-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
blackskai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, camping for more
Old 26-09-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 26-09-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Quintoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, enjoying it
Old 27-09-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 28-09-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 28-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
TakeAHotPill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, please continue TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1