The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 27-08-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Any idea if we can request for the massage to be in our hotel room? Any bros tried before can advise the damage?
Old 27-08-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 12
delebird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelebird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelebird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to 101 TCM

ONLY IF U WAN AMAZING MASSAGE and a simple happy ending
name:wechat: th730130
no:3
face:5
Body:5
boobs:-
Daty:-
bj:-
massage:gua sha, ba guan, and lymphatic massage. 3 hours strong thru out
hj:not in the mood
fj:-
damage:200 include tips

After massage, i started to get horny since last night in town.
So look at all the FR, decided give jln song a shot:

name: tong tong wechat: tina520627888
no:688
race: china
face:8 looks like https://www.instagram.com/nikaynakih/?hl=en ( without the huge boobs )
Body: 7
boobs: b , small but ample grab
skin: like the instagram girl , snow white
Daty:didnt try
bj:no condom, bare back, wet slurpy and hard worker.
massage: less than 3mins i broke ice, turn over and ask her strip and we got straight into it
hj: -
gfe: high
fj: yes, tight, wet and warm ( with cd of cos )
damage:235 include tips

i originally wanted 386 cause bro review veit girl with big tits.
call wrong number, but its okay, looks good went with it

She ask me how i know her , i randomly say "jon" and it made her built instant connection and desire to serve me better. she kept asking with is this person, can't tell her i read from forum.

So i said, "jon" recommended... and say he speaks highly of your service and heard you we really really good, and then as we massage, she keep talking and i teased her, about what the other cubicle is doing, a lot of sound, and she slap but butt cheekily and say what we're about to do later.

I just turn around and say, lets do it now. And she was taken aback but also started to cheekily play back. she asked if her massage was terrible thats why i turned. i said no, i said "jon" says ur good at fj. and she say after my turn as "jon" come up while i wait downstairs.

And i teased her, why not "we" ( me and imaginary jon) bang her both at the sametime. she say can or not?! never heard of it before, got hear 2f 1m but never 2m 1f, and i told her it can be done, and she say she doesnt mind giving it a shot. and i say next time. ( so bros, u wan bag a prc together, here she is )

As she started blowing me, i expected a condom first but to my suprise, for a prc, to do bareback as she sucked while looking at me.

After, she cap me, and road me like no tomorrow. i felt her tightness,wetness and warmth as she rode me on top. She did all the work, and controlling her movements really well, till i cum. as i deep trusted her . and she hugged me as i came.

i immediately after she help me clean up, and wanted to leave. but to my suprise she invited me to stay... no rush me off... but i still left, a satisfied bonker... and i told her will ask my frens to she her.

to all the bros here, if u decide to she her, tell her "david" sent you, so that to make sure she performs. and if anyone doesnt end up, getting her 2m 1f, double bang her, pls share ur FR.

WIR: yes, maybe get her out a night, and double bang her with another bro
Old 27-08-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 12
delebird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelebird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelebird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by delebird View Post
Went to 101 TCM

ONLY IF U WAN AMAZING MASSAGE and a simple happy ending
name:wechat: th730130
no:3
face:5
Body:5
boobs:-
Daty:-
bj:-
massage:gua sha, ba guan, and lymphatic massage. 3 hours strong thru out
hj:not in the mood
fj:-
damage:200 include tips

After massage, i started to get horny since last night in town.
So look at all the FR, decided give jln song a shot:

name: tong tong wechat: tina520627888
no:688
race: china
face:8 looks like https://www.instagram.com/nikaynakih/?hl=en ( without the huge boobs )
Body: 7
boobs: b , small but ample grab
skin: like the instagram girl , snow white
Daty:didnt try
bj:no condom, bare back, wet slurpy and hard worker.
massage: less than 3mins i broke ice, turn over and ask her strip and we got straight into it
hj: -
gfe: high
fj: yes, tight, wet and warm ( with cd of cos )
damage:235 include tips

i originally wanted 386 cause bro review veit girl with big tits.
call wrong number, but its okay, looks good went with it

She ask me how i know her , i randomly say "jon" and it made her built instant connection and desire to serve me better. she kept asking with is this person, can't tell her i read from forum.

So i said, "jon" recommended... and say he speaks highly of your service and heard you we really really good, and then as we massage, she keep talking and i teased her, about what the other cubicle is doing, a lot of sound, and she slap but butt cheekily and say what we're about to do later.

I just turn around and say, lets do it now. And she was taken aback but also started to cheekily play back. she asked if her massage was terrible thats why i turned. i said no, i said "jon" says ur good at fj. and she say after my turn as "jon" come up while i wait downstairs.

And i teased her, why not "we" ( me and imaginary jon) bang her both at the sametime. she say can or not?! never heard of it before, got hear 2f 1m but never 2m 1f, and i told her it can be done, and she say she doesnt mind giving it a shot. and i say next time. ( so bros, u wan bag a prc together, here she is )

As she started blowing me, i expected a condom first but to my suprise, for a prc, to do bareback as she sucked while looking at me.

After, she cap me, and road me like no tomorrow. i felt her tightness,wetness and warmth as she rode me on top. She did all the work, and controlling her movements really well, till i cum. as i deep trusted her . and she hugged me as i came.

i immediately after she help me clean up, and wanted to leave. but to my suprise she invited me to stay... no rush me off... but i still left, a satisfied bonker... and i told her will ask my frens to she her.

to all the bros here, if u decide to she her, tell her "david" sent you, so that to make sure she performs. and if anyone doesnt end up, getting her 2m 1f, double bang her, pls share ur FR.

WIR: yes, maybe get her out a night, and double bang her with another bro
Old 31-08-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DeepStar6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tong Tong is at which Ruby is this at Jalan Song? Cant seem to find it, and the one that is nearby has a restaraunt beside it and is closed at night.

Quote:
Old 04-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
xangel08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

Any recommendations at miri kindly PM me thanks
Old 12-09-2019, 03:03 AM
Samster

Shawnleejay93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What does roaming allowed means? 😅
Old 19-09-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

fate1230 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by annymus View Post
Sarikei local girl feliciae88
Bro sarikei not many but also not many people stay at sarikei find chick most of them going sibu or Kch
Old 20-09-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mrling123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, anyone know where to find Malay or Iban girl in Kuching ?
I nvr tried before especially Malay
Old 27-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

yezhao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by annymus View Post
Sarikei local girl feliciae88
User does not exist
Old 02-10-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
poolish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolish is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, any place to intro for full package?
Old 15-10-2019, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leocloud13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Moderation, not sure when my reply appear, anyway here is my overdue contribution. Seems like so many posts on $$$$ city and Miri so quiet, so try revive back our lil oil and gas town a bit. Probably most Mirians already know, can try website deluxe 777, tried Saigon twice.

First was water bath service (1 hour, like nuru), picked V238 C cup, can speak simple mandarin. After some small talk, proceeded to strip and lie on the bed (normal rubber bed). She will wash your whole body with the sprinkler and shampoo, wash thoroughly. After the wash, she brought out a chilled gel and will put all over her body and mine, B2B and catbath all over, with some ass licking, syiok. I am quite skinny, easily feel cold so lil bro had some issues,so she gave a very nice BBBJ. Once hard, she capped but lil bro not listening, so BJ till end. She eager to please, probably will not go for water bed till I gain more weight

2nd visit, booked V232 3hour session, sweet short sweetie, maybe B/C cup,speak mandarin, wore a tight red one piece dress,led to a big room with shower, after some small talk, strip and shower, she will clean you all over. Once clean, she helped dry each other and we jumped on bed. some flirty talk and attack her boobs and noticed, one nipple is inverted nipple,quite cute, teased her and she shy shy, nipples the kind very nice to suck one, she will give some massage to warm up, decent strength but nothing too special. Then, same like the water bath service i had with V238, she took out the chilled gel! wow wasnt expecting that for this service too, nice nice. Rub all over her body and mine, B2B, can feel her nips all over my back,cat bath all over,sucking with slight teeth (syiok feeling), then turn over and did the same and gave a very nice BBBJ, BJ for quite a while till so song before i ask her to stop before i blow and attacked her body again. Those nips so damn nice sia. tickle here tickle there seeing her cute reactions. Finally tickle her pussy . Fingered her a lot, hearing her moans, she got quite wet. Cant take it, ask her to cap for some loving time and wow, she, is, TIGHT! did missionary for a bit, seeing those boobs bounce, blew quite early than expected, aiyaaaaaaa, after slight clean up, she ask want some water, brought some drinks, we just shit chat,tease all around. after a while, hiao again, attacked her more, kena counter too, then she gave another BBBJ,wanted to bonk again but lil bro just dont wanna listen once bj stops,she just ask to lie back, leave it to her. blow me a long time (felt a lil sorry for her actually as she giving her all to please me). finally, blow into her mouth, fuh, spent. Showered, more small talk and soya bean, gave some tips for her hard work, walked me to reception, reception ask how was it, of course said it was great!

quite a while since I returned as didnt get right time but will definitely come again,was few months back but both are still there,recommend to give a try
Old 26-10-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
patch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypatch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was in Kuching for the first time for a biz trip so took some time for specials

1st day:
Used wechat's people nearby function and found someone. Did not ask if there is any special and went ahead with the session

JL wellness and reflexology (opp giant)
FR:
No. 3? ( cant remember so refer to wechat id)
Massage: 8/10 (will massage stomach and thighs near groin area but no special)
Looks: no make up .
HJ: did not offer as legit joint
Wechat ID: shaolongwei521
Joint has a shower area
Others: She will RTC at the end of the year

2nd joint
Went to Ruby at 101 area and found that there are two joints with the same name
Ruby health recovery 5 and Ruby Health recovery 7
Went to Ruby Health recovery 5, FR:

No. 688
Viet 28 years old with tattoos at the back
Massaged for 5 mins and asked to turn over
Quoted 135 for HJ and 235 for FJ
Went for a HJ: 5/10.
Autoroam: 6/10. No roaming below.

2nd day
Went to ACH after work after reading up in sbf on it.
Went to look around as there are several MPs in the area especially the three MPs along the same row.
Realised that all of the MLs seated outside are in their 40s so decided to get a grab to flamingo (researched here). The grab driver told me flamingo all pinoys and that i should go 101 area instead and recommended that i should go Liaw Ning as they have new stock so decided to head there instead. He did share that Lai Ning the girls more ex but younger.

FR for Liaw Ning
No. 20
Looks: 7/10
Massage: 3/10
Quoted RM350 for FJ. A bit ex but went ahead as she was pretty and nice B cup. She will RTC soon.
Wechat ID: wxid_ufg5ahk7xlqf12

The grab driver was telling me that i should sit down at tian yuan seafood at night. To see see look look to see if anyone caught my eye and one young PRC with blonde hair did. She went up to Liang Dian reflexology which is located along the road. Will try this joint during the next trip.

The grab driver gave me his name card and his contact details should any bro need it is : +60 106698238
Old 06-11-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
andi522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Decided to compile a list of MP from my local msia forum as this one more sgporeans

Massage In Kuching:

Ruby jln song - Wendy
Master Gao ACH Area - Young Girls Best Looking, Heard "Ah Hong" is best
Nan Bei Reflexology - Opposite Viva, good location
Reagent Reflexology - Near Pullman Hilton , mostly Indon Local that do Urut Batin
Borneo Reflexology (Mendu) - Ana , provide prostate massage
so far among the best HJ (also batin) incl no.18 (mancity), alang (Borneo Reflex ACH), no34 (Bornet Reflex ST).
Bro, can intro the local msia forum? Been looking for these kind of info
Old 30-11-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster (M)

auren887 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone looking for action at area 101 can try no. 668 at Ruby 5. Not so great look but she's one horny lady. Massage few minutes, turn around and went for extra. Not much to tell about hj and bj but fj was great. Expecting cowgirl but went straight to missionary. Moan a lot but she kept it down. Won't let you stop until you cum 😂. Even offered 2nd shot(seems not satisfied yet &#128514 but hv to decline. Do all clean up and continue with some massage and teased lil bro a lot. Again asking for 2nd shot but told her not enough $$$. Give drink before left. Damage 235 with tips.
Old 11-12-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

HappyHarold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheong
But bored these days... Any bro wanna go cheong together Friday night? Not expert but not amateur either lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1