The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2013, kuching, miri

Old 21-08-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
edlee484848 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro Anthony,
I've just met Amy and here is my experience

Look : 7/10
Body : 8/10 curvy and built like a roller coaster. Smooth skin with no hint of stretch mark and cellulite

Overall experience : she is a friendly girl and easy to break ice with. Well spoken and not shy to flaunt her sexuality. Blowjob is enthusiastic and sex is loud and clear! Her figure reminds me of Leah but boobs were not as big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony50 View Post
Thank you bro SNN
Sorry been away for quite long and I’ll try to contribute FR as much as possible

FL: Ms. Linda
Race: Local Chinese
Face: pretty
Body: 9/10 Model type
Boobs:9/10 34C
Ass: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10 top
Skin: 9/10 smooth
Pussy: 8/10
Moan: Natural to loud
FJ: 810
Damage: RM2800/2 hours with 2 shots
WIR: Yes
Recommend by me as well, new girl in this line

FL: Ms. Patricia
Race: Local Malay mix
Face: pretty
Body: 9/10 Curvy type
Boobs:9/10 34C
Ass: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM: allowed
GFE: Top and friendly
FJ: 9/10
Damage: RM18002 hours with 2 shots
Recommend. SNN told me she can do 3P with Gabby.

FL: Ms. Jolin
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 Part time model, body with nice colorful tattoos
Boobs:9/10 34B
Ass: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
GFE: 8/10 friendly and open to any topic
FJ: 9/10 solid skills
Damage: RM2800/2 hours with 2 shots
Recommend as well.

I was given a chance to try new girl who haven’t start job but too bad she can handle the fear and very hard for her. Not a so good session and end up didn’t cum. That is the risk said by SNN “ test on your own risk”

Would love to try Giselle after see her nice FR. And also new girl Amy, Jaslin and Eve. Hope to see more sharing here .
Old 24-08-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hamsters22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Name: Gisselle
Face: 9/10, SNN rate her 8 however I have to disagree with his rating this time, as subjective as looks is one thing is for sure she is among the prettiest in SNN's current line up
Body: 10/10, she exercise frequently and have a strict diet regimen, the best body I have ever seen from SNN stable.
Boobs: 10/10 B Cup, solid, not too big not too small, amazing to hold and very firm
ASS: 10/10, when she took her clothes off and I saw her ass with black panties on I literally went
BBBJ: 8/10, not the most skilled as mentioned by bro Gomez but still very hardworking
Fingering and Daty: Yes and very wet
FJ: 9.5/10, she will tell you to go harder and faster. I was sweating even before i shoot
GFE: 10/10, very sweet girl to talk to and super friendly, also very curious about certain topics and ask alot of questions. No rush at all after FJ she stayed back awhile even though it is already quite late at night.
Overall: 9.5/10, almost perfect for me

She is not my first choice to be honest. But I am very thankful that my first choice is not available because Gisselle really exceeded my expectation on so many levels. Yes she is not the most skilled, but her looks, her attitude, her sweet face really makes up for it truly one of the sweetest girl I have ever met. Lastly, I would like to thank SNN for recommending her to me, really she is one of your best girls and I sincerely hope she will still be in this line for the months to come.
Old 31-08-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
gomez536 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Paula
22-23 year old, Chinese, uni student
Pretty, delicate oriental features, come hither eyes, long lashes, thin lips
Tiny breasts, probably A-cup, small and soft nipples
Slender and sexy body, smooth skin, trimmed bush
Face: 9/10
Body: 10/10, but based on personal preferences
BJ: 8/10, attentive BJ with good eye contact, very accommodating
FJ: 9/10, obedient and prioritises the guy's enjoyment
Moaning: 8/10, gets louder when switched on
GFE: 9/10, shy and polite outside of bed, but feels just like GF during sex
Overall: 10/10, personal bias because she matches my tastes

My 15th SNN booking from around June, sorry for the delayed FR, bro SNN!
Paula arrived at the hotel in a strapless Hawaiian top and high-rise denim shorts. I expected her to be a looker but didn't expect her to hit all my bullseyes when it came to physical attributes. Pretty face, sexy eyes, slim figure without seeming unhealthily thin. Pert breasts and just the right amount of curves where there should be.

I'll stress that looks and chemistry are totally subjective matters that vary from person to person, to each individual's tastes and preferences. She's not the most skilled with the art of BJ, FJ or GFE, but personally, I'd do Paula over and over again without any hesitation.

Her hot body and sensitivity to her partner's needs and wants made for intense and deeply satisfying sex. The lustful eye contact with her lips wrapped around the tip of my cock, the steamy look in her face as she turns her head back to whimper in my direction as I shaft deeper into her during doggy, her contortions or moans as she nears climax.

And at the end of the first session, she sucked me off so intensely and kept sucking hard well beyond my release, like she wanted to rescue every single last drop of cum. Absolutely top-notch.
Old 02-09-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
trialbycombat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for my recent booking with Janie.

Name: Janie
Race: Chinese (can speak English well)
Face: 7.5/10 Not as pretty as the photo or reviews would lead me to believe
Body: 8/10 Curvy
Boobs: 8/10 34B, not too big or small
Skin: Smooth but not that soft
Pussy: Shaved. Not that wet all the time
BBBJ: 9/10 Great tongue motion to hit your sensitive spots
FJ: 8/10 Accommodating to your requests. She likes it from the back
DFK: 9/10 Good, the way she teases you with the kissing and sucks onto your lips
Moan: Soft
GFE: 8/10 It was ok and she treats you nicely. Not as good compared to Lynn, as she seems more reserved / less initiation which didn't make the connection as strong.
Damage: RM2400/2
WIR: Maybe
Old 10-09-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold

FR for Ms Sue

First, thanks to Bro SNN for arranging the appt at super short notice. Second, thanks also to Ms Sue for getting ready and come to meet me so quickly.

Looks: I was not very wowed but she's still easy on the eye and very elegantly presented in modest black dress, subtle make up, tidy hair

Body: Got her dress off after some ice breaker chit chat and oh laa laa sexy velvety lingerie. Petite, nicely toned, smooth skin, firm all natural B cup breasts

Action: Had asked for an air stewardess and Ms Sue was the only air crew available. Would have loved for her to bring her uniform but tak boleh and I respect that. Instead improvise with Lingerie Air fantasy... Sat down on the couch and she ask me the passenger what I would like... I would like a BBBJ pls. She smile, kneel down in front of me, unzip my pants, pull down to my ankles, pull out my penis and start to gently tease and lick for quite a while before starting to suck, again slowly and gently, exactly the way I like it. When I cannot tahan anymore, I ask her to lick my balls but I still cum soon after, her fast reaction getting tissue that prevented me from making a mess

For the second round I thought of doing it in the toilet to mimic mile high club but she counter suggest to upgrade me to First Class. She prepare my fully flat bed and undress me completely and lie me down. Still in her Lingerie Air "uniform", she give me a delicious cat bath, not too wet, lots of teasing, more BBBJ.

I'm not quite ready for take off yet so I ask her to lie beside me. At my request, she chats with me about her life as an air crew, the naughty things she's done, her sexual fantasies, all the time stroking my thighs, my penis, my testicle. And I pull her bra cups slightly down to expose her nipples so I can stroke and pinch them and feel her getting wet through the fabric of those satin panties.

I ask her to mount me and rub those moistening undies against my bare penis and when I'm final ready, I cap myself and fill her onto the bed. She's still in Lingerie Air uniform but with nipples exposed. She's still wearing her panties and instead of pulling them off, I pull the part covering her vagina aside to reveal her shaved lips and push my penis in. I pump away in missionary but get her to act in a few modes... GFE sweet making love to stewardess girlfriend just off the flight, slutty stewardess seducing a passenger in mid flight to satisfy her lust, unruly passenger forcing himself on an air crew and cummed explosively in that last fantasy

Though I cummed twice already and used up the shots in my basic package, Ms Sue still took time to cuddle with me, more chit chat including showing me her favorite IG celebrities and their antics. Haven't had a session with such a bubbly, chatty, sophisticated girl in a long time. Will fly Lingerie Air again when time and Vit M allows!
Old 22-09-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
heisenbergxx85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello All ! I am new to this, so I would like to thank Mr SNN for making the arrangements easy and discreet. My first two:

Name: Amanda
Race: Chinese
Face: 9/10 GND look. Very pleasing to look at
Body: 8/10 Slim and good proportion
Boobs: 8/10 Just right size for her
The experience: Makes me feel at ease and really feel like a BF. The 2 hrs spent went by very 'sensual', and I was fully 2 x times satisfied Would definitely return to her after trying others

Name: Gisselle
Race: Chinese
Face: 8.5/10 Sexy look, that grows hotter as the deed went on
Body: 9/10 Fit body that looks stunning in lingerie
Boobs: 9/10 Feels good and firm
The experience: Makes me feel young again ! (was about twice her age). I had the curtain open to a nice city view at night and she was feeling as adventurous. Really enjoyed the furious and steamy first act, till I was worn out for 2nd. LOL

Please treat these ladies well
Old 23-09-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
oscartham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4 months long FR. been busy for 4 months. Just back to Malaysia for holiday

7th booking: Ximena
Race: Local Mix Malay
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 34B
BBBJ: 8.5/10
CIM: Yes but I didn't try
FJ: 9/10 she ride wonderfully
Kissing: She tell me not to kiss her, but after good fucking, she invited me to kiss her. had really good kissing session too.
Fingering: Yes
Moan: 10/10
Anal: YES
GFE: 8/10

8th booking: Ava
Face: 8/10
Boobs: 32C
BBBJ: 10/10
CIM: Yes but didn't try
FJ: 10/10
Kissing: Yes
Moan: 9/10
Anal: No
GFE: 10/10
Old 24-09-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Chickencanfly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChickencanfly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any WeChat or number can intro? Going jb this week for working. Hope to get some fun too at night
Old 25-09-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 15
mango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud of

New to Malaysia scene.
What do DFK & DATY stand for?
Old 25-09-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ohh188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Delayed FR in August for Sheena. Bro SNN was good and efficient in arranging. Waited for her in room, she arrived on time.

Name: Ms. Sheena, mid twenties
Race: Bollywood, model style
Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10, 172cm, fit, gym trained
Boobs: 34C
BBBJ: 9/10, swallow!
CIM: Yes
FJ: 9/10
Fingering: yes, double fingering both anal and pussy
Moan:10/10 loud
ANAL: YES (just tips her)
Benefits: RM1800 + tips

she came with a nice & simple levis dungaree and jacket, took of the jacket, hugged & kissed straightway, didn't wear bra, why? It was so hot outside dear!

She excused herself to have a light shower and came out and undress me while kissing, slowly went down and sucked, couldn't stand so fingered her, the best part was another finger in her anal she screamed "fuck, just do it!" this went on for 10 minutes plus, told her I've never tried anal before. she smiled sweetly applied the lube said "come baby I help u for your virgin anal fuck." she started putting my little bro in her pussy and ride and self fingered her ass. felt so good and within split of second I was in her anal and she cow-ride widely, changed to doggy...and felt that I was about to cum, she took of the rain coat and blow, went on for minutes, thought was just CIM, she went on to suck and swallow everything till dried! she has pleasant personality and good conversation skill, not rushing at all. Well, our 2nd round was even better and wilder, will return to her. Treat her well and you will be pleasantly surprised, thanks Bro SNN!
Old 22-10-2019, 08:48 AM
Premium Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 26
sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of Local Freelances from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Both Local Malay and Local Chinese. Please mail me at [email protected] if u want me to do the arrange for Premium Girl.

Please only email me at [email protected] if you want to become my member.

Thank you.

Regards,
SNN

Check the FRs from the threads below:-

https://samsforum.com/showthread...58761&page=168
https://samsforum.com/showthread...264843&page=86
https://samsforum.com/showthread...546861&page=28
Old 22-10-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
msa8389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Name: Giselle
Face: 7/10 GND look. Hard to give rating cuz it's personal preference.
Body: 9/10 (Note: she's very bushy)
Boobs: 34B. Really great shape, not saggy and personally I feel it's more like a C though.
BBBJ: 6/10
CIM: N/A
FJ: 4/10
Moan:3/10
Damage: RM2900/2

All credits to SNN ! He's keeps you updated and very easy to communicate ! Girl arrived very well on time.

Anyhow, giselle arrived DOT on time. Was wearing a beautiful dress , immediately walked in, sat on the sofa and just sat there quietly. Well I thought I need to break the ice, had a few conversation and felt more like a one way communication. Then, I told her well the toilet's there if you need to prepare. She just went there took her clothes off and just lay on the bed.

Here is where she fell short, during foreplay, felt like a corpse. Was all still and had zero reaction. Then when time for BBBJ it was just above average. When it's time for FJ. Was pretty much the same. Kinda a mood killer for me and came and got over it. 2nd round ? Well there isn't much. She kept herself locked under the blanket and kept on chatting. After 90 mins, she says she's hungry , changed and left. There were some issue's and I've told SNN about it.

WIR: NO . Sorry to say, I could have got a better service with that price.
Old 03-11-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold

FR for Ms Sue

First, thanks to Bro SNN for arranging the appt at super short notice. Second, thanks also to Ms Sue for getting ready and come to meet me so quickly.

Looks: I was not very wowed but she's still easy on the eye and very elegantly presented in modest black dress, subtle make up, tidy hair

Body: Got her dress off after some ice breaker chit chat and oh laa laa sexy velvety lingerie. Petite, nicely toned, smooth skin, firm all natural B cup breasts

Action: Had asked for an air stewardess and Ms Sue was the only air crew available. Would have loved for her to bring her uniform but tak boleh and I respect that. Instead improvise with Lingerie Air fantasy... Sat down on the couch and she ask me the passenger what I would like... I would like a BBBJ pls. She smile, kneel down in front of me, unzip my pants, pull down to my ankles, pull out my penis and start to gently tease and lick for quite a while before starting to suck, again slowly and gently, exactly the way I like it. When I cannot tahan anymore, I ask her to lick my balls but I still cum soon after, her fast reaction getting tissue that prevented me from making a mess

For the second round I thought of doing it in the toilet to mimic mile high club but she counter suggest to upgrade me to First Class. She prepare my fully flat bed and undress me completely and lie me down. Still in her Lingerie Air "uniform", she give me a delicious cat bath, not too wet, lots of teasing, more BBBJ.

I'm not quite ready for take off yet so I ask her to lie beside me. At my request, she chats with me about her life as an air crew, the naughty things she's done, her sexual fantasies, all the time stroking my thighs, my penis, my testicle. And I pull her bra cups slightly down to expose her nipples so I can stroke and pinch them and feel her getting wet through the fabric of those satin panties.

I ask her to mount me and rub those moistening undies against my bare penis and when I'm final ready, I cap myself and fill her onto the bed. She's still in Lingerie Air uniform but with nipples exposed. She's still wearing her panties and instead of pulling them off, I pull the part covering her vagina aside to reveal her shaved lips and push my penis in. I pump away in missionary but get her to act in a few modes... GFE sweet making love to stewardess girlfriend just off the flight, slutty stewardess seducing a passenger in mid flight to satisfy her lust, unruly passenger forcing himself on an air crew and cummed explosively in that last fantasy

Though I cummed twice already and used up the shots in my basic package, Ms Sue still took time to cuddle with me, more chit chat including showing me her favorite IG celebrities and their antics. Haven't had a session with such a bubbly, chatty, sophisticated girl in a long time. Will fly Lingerie Air again when time and Vit M allows!
Old 04-11-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xst17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As usual when in KL must look for SNN bro.

Name:Giselle
Looks: 8.5/10 sweet young girl look
Body: 9/10 nice body with all the right proportion
Boobs: boobs just nice for her size
BBBJ: 6/10 not her forte & not much action
FJ: 9/10 she is accommodating to the position i want & her figure is really good. Its really a turn on to see her wet when i remove her panty. Nice soft sweet moan when thrusting her
GFE: 8.5/10 For a start she didnt talk much & I initiated to talk to her & after awhile she opened up & we have quite a number of topic to talk about

Name: Janie
Looks: 8/10 nice features without make up
Body: 7.5/10 she worked out hence she is fit. Slightly huge in the hip area
Boobs: saggy boobs
BBBJ: 9/10 she is hardworking & good suction & keep sucking
FJ: 6/10 during the first shot, she seems in pain & uncomfortable & was really dry. Hence for the 2nd shot wasnt really in mood & didnt get to release. Maybe just happen she not feeing well
GFE: 8/10 positive attitude & will initiate conversation & quite a nice girl to talk to

Name: Isabella
Looks: 8.5/10 Pretty OL with nice make up
Body: 8.5/10 nice slim figure
Boobs: just.nice for her size & good to hold
BBBJ: 8.5/10 suction is good
FJ: 9/10 she is very accommodating & she seems to enjoy having sex
GFE: 9.5/10 positive & friendly attitude, we have lots of topics to talk about & she didnt rush for the deed. Still stay awhile & chat with me

Looking forward to try Linda/Betty/Lisa the next time
Old 04-11-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
oscartham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

9th booking: Amanda
Face: 9.5/10, at first when reading all the FR a bit not convincing that she is pretty compare to the sensored picture. But when i saw her, hell man she is a looker.
Boobs: 32B
BBBJ: 10/10, she lick from top to bottom. Sloopy BJ.
CIM: Yes, first round in her mouth, but she don't swallow as i understand only minority girl will swallow.
FJ: 10/10, oh man she orgasm many time until I scare she gonna faint.
Kissing: Yes, tongue action all the time.
Moan: 10/10

She told me that i will be her last customer from SNN but not sure about it. Maybe other bro can confirm is you guys meet her after September. Hell she is a GEM!

10th booking: Sha
Race: Local Mix Malay
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 34B
BBBJ: 8.5/10, she sucks hard!!!!
CIM: She told me no.
FJ: 8/10 she ride vigorously
Kissing: Yes, she a good kisser.
Moan: 8/10