The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-12-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Anyone got UP those without profile photo? I spoke to some before but I'm a bit skeptical leh
8 out of 10 times those without profile pic cannot make it that is why they don’t use a profile pic

And some die die also don’t want to give pic still dare ask how much u can pay
Old 16-12-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
8 out of 10 times those without profile pic cannot make it that is why they don’t use a profile pic

And some die die also don’t want to give pic still dare ask how much u can pay
Oh really? Yeah lah, I agree after they send pic is CMI so just ghost them but I never got treated badly. Maybe is because I talk to them nicely? Hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 17-12-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bros here, i think the busy period started already. Alot of Foregin workers checking in to Hotels. I had no room today so i went to another one. There can only take 2 hours. Not availabke for 3 or 4 hours.

All the foregin workers have lugguage, so i suspect just arriving from airport with booking. Those planning for Sunday stakes, dont be caught unaware.

Just my opinion. I may be wrong
Yah. I just went on 16 Dec 2021.

Wah, no room available. Only got 2hrs. But I need like 6hrs. Anyway, just take it first. Heng later get to extend for 4hrs and settled.

While I was there, saw the receptionist, quite busty leh.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 17-12-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This maid always post eat nice food

I think she getting fatter and fatter haha

Is this the one Michat use Chinese name one?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 17-12-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute

chocolate lover
Old 17-12-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
GG. Another ccb white knight go and tell her about this thread.
Now she close her dating apps already. Fking white knight.
must be gerald la

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 17-12-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

ya got matched she always say hi, i see the increasing size i dare not reply. so unmatched.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 17-12-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

wow, this lady is still available in SG? I met her before like almost 7years ago.

Had a session with her at lavender area and damn bloody horny, from the capped bj to riding to side pump and missionary. True like what the other bro say, she was relatively slim and the boobs were big. Swinging around when pumping her small body frame.

At that point of time, i think she was doing some MLM and kept asking me to buy some skin scrub or something, quite irritating.
Old 17-12-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

To the white knight, let me tell u honestly from years of experience screwing them. Maids r maid for a reason, just like ghost r ghost for a reason. Keep telling them abt this n that, they will catch n hold u responsible for whatever reason they may have. u feel shiok telling them, u feel upright, yeah but don't let the ants crawl over your body. Maids stupidity n naivety cannot be under estimate, u get yourself in deepshit when the maids spread to their group they will think u r the one who told them n u r responsible if not how u know. U should be old enough to know maids can talk n act well but no brain, that's y they can raw with anyone they just chat. Good luck in licking their pussy juice, don't say bro here nv warn u.
Old 17-12-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19836 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard168 View Post
Anyone likes to exchange contacts? Have got a slightly chubby pinoy maid 38yrs old for contact exchange.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdiah View Post
wow, this lady is still available in SG? I met her before like almost 7years ago.

Had a session with her at lavender area and damn bloody horny, from the capped bj to riding to side pump and missionary. True like what the other bro say, she was relatively slim and the boobs were big. Swinging around when pumping her small body frame.

At that point of time, i think she was doing some MLM and kept asking me to buy some skin scrub or something, quite irritating.
Upz You 2 Bro’s

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 17-12-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

White knights are like converse “they’re everywhere” fucking losers….
Old 17-12-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
White knights are like converse “they’re everywhere” fucking losers….
Because no one likes them. They also have this mentality to keep the lady for themselves and/or think "If I can't have them no one can".

In real life high chance they are beta cuck losers with inferiority complex.
Old 17-12-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Heard the news that super typhoon reaching cebu. Rich guys prepare to give money. House blow away cow dead. No food
Old 17-12-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!

I have a room near Clarke Quay this Sunday. My fb cannot make it. Any one interest can pm me.
Old 17-12-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
Karagoz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaragoz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
GG. Another ccb white knight go and tell her about this thread.
Now she close her dating apps already. Fking white knight.
Ya sia. Just realised she's no more to be found on dating apps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1