The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Who you calling coward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Who are you calling coward?

Curious that no one supports TGL but you actually are the only one that did eh, Gesch?
I'm not supporting him. Just that I like his views about you. That's it.
Old 26-05-2013, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
I'm not supporting him. Just that I like his views about you. That's it.
In summary, you're supporting thegreenlantern.

Don't be shy lah, you and TGL kinda belong in the same category
Old 26-05-2013, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
In summary, you're supporting thegreenlantern.

Don't be shy lah, you and TGL kinda belong in the same category
What category would that be? We have cat $150, and cat $80 and cat $50. So what is the new cat?
Old 26-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
What category would that be? We have cat $150, and cat $80 and cat $50. So what is the new cat?
Greenlantern corps lor...
Old 26-05-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sigh... Bros, seriously, can we not exchange all the nonsense here to drown all the useful FR?
Please, GL is going down, let's take some responsibility, like our dear bro omnia, and contribute something useful, for our own sake?!
Old 26-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster

Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Sigh... Bros, seriously, can we not exchange all the nonsense here to drown all the useful FR?
Please, GL is going down, let's take some responsibility, like our dear bro omnia, and contribute something useful, for our own sake?!
Agreed. Let the nonsense end. I'm definitely in support of that
Old 27-05-2013, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
bojioleh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybojioleh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Agreed. Let the nonsense end. I'm definitely in support of that
thats the way.
Old 27-05-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster

Some guys messaged me asking for me to re-post my old rankings, so here they are again for everyone's benefit. I understand that some girls have left, so I removed some names.

No newbies included in this list as I have yet to sample any of the newbies that arrived after CNY this year.

However, this list is filled with old favourites which are worth spending $150 on and probably less of a line for some of them as everyone makes a beeline for the fresher stocks.

1. Qiqi 2041
2. Jin Jin WH1612 (Yi Tiao Long)
3. Kaixin 1654A
4. Bei Bei WH1612 (Yi Tiao Long)
5. Tian Tian 1654a

6. Lisa 2058
7. Tong Tong 1651
8. Lulu 1654A
9. Mimi 1654A
10. Ling Er (02) at 2413 jln molek

11. Apple 1606
12. Ling Ling 2041
13. Zhiling 1805
14. Meiyou 2033
15. Nana 1803

16. xiaowei 2038 (cat 100)
17. Xiaochun 1649
18. han xue 1606
19. Caishan 2831A
20. Lady 1803

21. Xiao Le 2040
22. Duo Er 2041
23. Han Han 0819
24. Meibao 2831A
25. Baby WH1606

26. Xiaohan 1856
27. lingfei 2045
Old 27-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Alejandro88 is the biggest Hypocrite & Coward in SBF GL Threads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post

If u got the guts, join the CAT50 bros meeting and I will assure u I will confirm attend!!! Swee boh, Mr coward???!!
[/B]
My dear Alejandro88(In hiding) aka The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???

Ah but the fundamental critical difference between you and I, Alejandro88, is that u keep boasting that u want to meet up in GL...moreover the Cat50 bros expressly invited you to meet up wif them...

I on the otherhand hv been consistent all along...i never ever meet up wif anyone fm this forum period...i hv said so expressly on many occasions...

So Alejandro88 why suddenly so scared chicken n cowardly to meet up wif the Cat50 bros eh?!...

Futhermore i gather fm Nakamitchi that he has pmed you for yr hp number to meet up in GL but u hv never replied notwithstanding your big boast in SBF...?!...

Your 'Phantom' Bangla and 'Phantom' Bentley gone missing ah?!
Old 27-05-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
cherrychocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Alejandro88 is the biggest Hypocrite & Coward in SBF GL Threads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
My dear Alejandro88(In hiding) aka The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???

Ah but the fundamental critical difference between you and I, Alejandro88, is that u keep boasting that u want to meet up in GL...moreover the Cat50 bros expressly invited you to meet up wif them...

I on the otherhand hv been consistent all along...i never ever meet up wif anyone fm this forum period...i hv said so expressly on many occasions...

So Alejandro88 why suddenly so scared chicken n cowardly to meet up wif the Cat50 bros eh?!...

Futhermore i gather fm Nakamitchi that he has pmed you for yr hp number to meet up in GL but u hv never replied notwithstanding your big boast in SBF...?!...

Your 'Phantom' Bangla and 'Phantom' Bentley gone missing ah?!
Went missing like his posts... And his balls...
Old 27-05-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

Re: Alejandro88 is the biggest Hypocrite & Coward in SBF GL Threads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrychocolate View Post
Went missing like his posts... And his balls...
You are stating the obvious aren't you?

Anyway, as mentioned by enigma, let's get back to useful contributions in this forum.

Anymore rankings from senior bros like unfit, joker88, slyer, max priest, and so on.

Maybe someone would be so kind as to rank the top 10 must try newbies?
Old 27-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation The GreenLantern ADMITS That he is indeed Alejandro88!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post

Why should I give the piece of shit, nakamoron my HP number?? U think I like u nuts arh?? Why dun u give me your number or he gives me his numbers to make a date?? U are one fucking stupid moronic clown!!

Tku so much for yr reply...and ADMITTING that The GreenLantern is indeed Alejandro88

So sorry that u keep falling into my traps Alejandro88!!...

Well "mr repoints desperado" still so scared chicken n yellow coward that u dare post again in SBF Alejandro88 eh!!
Old 27-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Pick of the week...

Yan Yan(16W19)

Cha Hua (2038)

Xiao Bei (1803)

Summer (1654A)

UK (1649)
Old 27-05-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Pick of the week...

Yan Yan(16W19)

Cha Hua (2038)

Xiao Bei (1803)

Summer (1654A)

UK (1649)
Looks like I must make an appointment to test out a small cup of flower tea in the British summer
Old 27-05-2013, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Updated list of the week. Since Xiao Chun is code red and UK is suffering from Dengue fever, here is my updated list

1) Yan Yan (16W19)
2) Han Han (1431)
3) Bai He (1615)
4) Summer (54A)
5) Zhen Zhen (16W19)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1