The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
oops, AR - ass rim. sorry about that. dont know why i still type AJ even though i tell myself AR. haha. thanks for pointing that out!
lol. u sabo her ..her phone going burst
Old 26-05-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
saberpacket is Cool - loads of Potential

Weird question but any ml here that serves couples?
Old 26-05-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Alert! Alert! Alert!... hiding stomach pictures lol
omg thanks for that. HAHA, looks like ill think twice now. Hehe
Old 26-05-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by saberpacket View Post
Weird question but any ml here that serves couples?
This chuckle me a little. Well.... if the $$$ is right, why not. Just ask them. When some can provide SM service, I bet serving couple is nothing to them.
Old 26-05-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegameh8h8h8 View Post
Lol. I visited her 3 times: twice in her first stint, and once in her next stint.
Not trying to badmouth her, but I find her words are the most 肤浅 so far in my Chiong years.

Can make me laugh
Yes I agree as well... like reciting a script... really commercial. Therefore bored after 2nd visit

Zara
Old 26-05-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

After much fanfare, finally visited Angel. Was lucky as she responded quite fast. In fact had to change timing later on in the day and there was no issue with that.

Agree with all the reviews. She is really very pretty and resembles HYY a lot. Was in awe when I first entered her unit and a bit lost for words. Nice body too. Massage was ok but a bit short. She transited into sensual very quickly. Unfortunately during sensual it was very fast-game sigh. But shiok nonetheless.

Actually the whole session was over after about 35 mins lol. Then she started to play with her phone, watch videos, intro her good friend for me to visit after she rtc and then complained about gastric pain and how she hasn't eaten the whole day. Poor thing. Left her place with about 15 mins left so she could get some rest.

Not sure what to make of this though, but hope she doesn't pengsan.
Old 26-05-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
saberpacket is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
This chuckle me a little. Well.... if the $$$ is right, why not. Just ask them. When some can provide SM service, I bet serving couple is nothing to them.
Was thinking that too, but I'm guessing most MLs don't know how to or even want to do the sensual part on a female
Old 26-05-2019, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberpacket View Post
Was thinking that too, but I'm guessing most MLs don't know how to or even want to do the sensual part on a female
I think most MLs won't accept, unless they are bisexual?
However, if you do find one, do write about your experience.

But it's kinda weird, even if you are talking about 1 ML serving 2 male customers. How would it even work? ML needs to dual wield?
Old 26-05-2019, 06:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
enigma168 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Was missing this cute and lovely masseuse, Zi Chen when she went back to her hometown. She was one of my regulars to visit whenever my body is aching for a good massage and whenever I am horny, kekeke. She was very popular and a HOTTIE back then.

So when she texted me to announce that she had arrived in Singapore is back in the scene, I quickly fast leg fast hand booked her for a session.

With her gentle and magical hands at work on my body and her great GFE, my body aches and sores were well taken care of. Wow!!! She is even better than before, her massage and HDLY skills are even more honed now. Like before, the grand finale of the massage session is her BJ, although with cap now. Still shiok siah, just don't know how to describe further, hehehe!

Her new nick this time round is An Xin. Already looking forward to my next session with her while penning this review. Really enjoyed my time with her. Below is her link:

http://www.sglonelyguy.org/zi-chen-massage
Old 26-05-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
After much fanfare, finally visited Angel. Was lucky as she responded quite fast. In fact had to change timing later on in the day and there was no issue with that.

Agree with all the reviews. She is really very pretty and resembles HYY a lot. Was in awe when I first entered her unit and a bit lost for words. Nice body too. Massage was ok but a bit short. She transited into sensual very quickly. Unfortunately during sensual it was very fast-game sigh. But shiok nonetheless.

Actually the whole session was over after about 35 mins lol. Then she started to play with her phone, watch videos, intro her good friend for me to visit after she rtc and then complained about gastric pain and how she hasn't eaten the whole day. Poor thing. Left her place with about 15 mins left so she could get some rest.

Not sure what to make of this though, but hope she doesn't pengsan.
look like her client svc not so good. complain abt gastric pain so that she can get some rest. she shd take her meal and plan her slot.
Old 26-05-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
look like her client svc not so good. complain abt gastric pain so that she can get some rest. she shd take her meal and plan her slot.
Don't think she has lack of food lah. Almost all of her recent reviews say she no time to eat meals, sayang that she will get gastric. Her knights probably brought her a feast.

With sessions ending 35 mins, 40 mins and time to watch video, there is time to eat.

Her castle of knoghts will take good care the princess lah. No worries. Thanks for the clear picture.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:18 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
I think most MLs won't accept, unless they are bisexual?
However, if you do find one, do write about your experience.

But it's kinda weird, even if you are talking about 1 ML serving 2 male customers. How would it even work? ML needs to dual wield?
Nah.. no thanks to Eskimo brothers..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 26-05-2019, 09:19 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Don't think she has lack of food lah. Almost all of her recent reviews say she no time to eat meals, sayang that she will get gastric. Her knights probably brought her a feast.

With sessions ending 35 mins, 40 mins and time to watch video, there is time to eat.

Her castle of knoghts will take good care the princess lah. No worries. Thanks for the clear picture.
Hahahaha story telling ML again..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 26-05-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

I haven't had the chance to visit her, but taking Xixi and Ai La example, they had tonnes of food and just cannot finish them all. I never brought them food, just help them waste less by eating abit
Old 26-05-2019, 10:08 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Can understand the need to advert.

Overdoing it breeds contempt.

This couple of days is Angel, who next?

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1