The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
genghis_khan is one of the Best!genghis_khan is one of the Best!genghis_khan is one of the Best!
Re: Any well off sugar-daddy want to help her?

so confirm is just a dumbass gal anyhow open leg and no use contraception. why still got a few stupid idiots here wan 2 support her, maybe they really think she looking for sugar daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambotan69 View Post
same story here

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/you...o-stay.280222/

Why do Single moms always think they are entitled to subsidised housing just because they open their legs and don't use contraception? They made the conscious decision to breed. why must tax payers pay for their fuck ups?
Old 28-02-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Propermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

At the end of the day, we are all mature adults, and we must live by the decisions we make. Marriage, having kids , are decisions which mustbe thought throughthoroughly. The lady has to live with the decision and the ups and downs that come with it. Empathy also has its boundaries. Hope the lady can pull through the challenges ahead with sheer determination , life choices, and a huge anount of luck. The latter is critical.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Make up skills is good.. she can prob earn more than 3k if she goes to beauty industry.
Old 01-03-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambotan69 View Post
same story here

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/you...o-stay.280222/

Why do Single moms always think they are entitled to subsidised housing just because they open their legs and don't use contraception? They made the conscious decision to breed. why must tax payers pay for their fuck ups?
Coz she is a normal citizen and also a victim of irresponsible man who like to raw?
Man shoots and go. Happy for the rest of their lives. But have you ever consider the possibility that she a victim of a love cheats and that she had given her everything think that the man is her forever?

What makes u assume that she is a slut? If she is just a slut like u portray her to be. Which slut would want the responsiblity of a single mum? Who the hell would want that anyway.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
suckthumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
I'm not trying to be a white knight here. All I'm saying is she deserves to be respected for trying her best for her kids. I'll still fuck her if she's needy... Just too bad that she's attached now.
Wow so fast attached, Guess she’s young and itchy down there. I mean who wouldn’t when young right... too bad she found someone already....
Old 02-03-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
Mambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

another siao chee hong kia never read properly
Knn that quote is not even mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Coz she is a normal citizen and also a victim of irresponsible man who like to raw?
Man shoots and go. Happy for the rest of their lives. But have you ever consider the possibility that she a victim of a love cheats and that she had given her everything think that the man is her forever?

What makes u assume that she is a slut? If she is just a slut like u portray her to be. Which slut would want the responsiblity of a single mum? Who the hell would want that anyway.
Old 02-03-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

I used to have a SB for about 5 years that is like her...very young with two kids but both in primary school.

Wasn't well educated because she got knock up in her poly days, got married and got pregnant again and then separated from her husband.

Mother is a cleaner and dad was nowhere to be found. Brother is married but couldn't afford to help her financially. Any jobs that she takes up will probably be around $2k or less. So she turned to being a SB...at least she can be qualified to rent a government flat, look after her kids and able to pay for their tuition.

In her situation, earning cash comes first or else there won't be much left for the kids. Good thing about her is that she was determined to spend time with them and ensure that they are given all the help they need to study well.
Old 02-03-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Ddog grew up hard life, never asked for help from anyone, work smart not hard!
Lady no right to blame government if self is incapable
Old 02-03-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Got money to do full sleeve.

Old 02-03-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 23
Evabigcunts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvabigcunts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

too bad nowadays alot of people too kum gong, dont use brain anymore, when fail in life just blame government.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Old 02-03-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold

sadly there are too many losers in the forum, they only know how to blame others and the government but never blame themselves when things goes wrong, even worst like some bro say, afew chee hong kia whiteknight will always support the gal in the hope of getting a free fuck. for me i would rather just pay, fuck and leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1