The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ACCEPTABLE FOR MEN TO VISIT GL IF NO WIFE/GF/CHILDREN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playplayonly View Post
Thanks for sharing bros. But do you bros think by sharing such info with friends/colleagues will come back to haunt you in the future, when u have a GF/Wife?

Words will spread and who knows one of you so called friends will leak it and eventually words will find its way to your future GF/Wife...

Maybe I’m paranoid, but recently my friends are starting to suspect me visiting GL, have been denying it even though they clearly know I’m single....
You rather they suspect you go GL because you're a single guy and they don't see you dating or fucking around casually with random girls, or suspect you of being gay? V simple question.

Also, basic bro code is we don't out each other's sordid dirt to each other's GF/wife partners. Someone who would do such a thing is someone you never want to keep as a friend.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 27-02-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for sharing bros. But do you bros think by sharing such info with friends/colleagues will come back to haunt you in the future, when u have a GF/Wife?

Words will spread and who knows one of you so called friends will leak it and eventually words will find its way to your future GF/Wife...

Maybe I’m paranoid, but recently my friends are starting to suspect me visiting GL, have been denying it even though they clearly know I’m single....
No lah, they won't do that. Even if your future wife/gf found out. But that's in the past. Explain to them man have urges and is an old past. Now you are committed and devoted. Won't cheat, if your gf or wife is an understanding women. I am sure you have found the right women for your life. Relationship is about communicating and understanding one another.
Old 27-02-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now that i read you bros' advice, it does make sense. Together with the fact that GL is legal. Well, lets just keep chionging happily, life's indeed too short.
Old 27-02-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Now that i read you bros' advice, it does make sense. Together with the fact that GL is legal. Well, lets just keep chionging happily, life's indeed too short.
Go out play means play. Don't fall in love with them or go too deep. Later kena gong tao 就 Gg 了
Old 27-02-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
No lah, they won't do that. Even if your future wife/gf found out. But that's in the past. Explain to them man have urges and is an old past. Now you are committed and devoted. Won't cheat, if your gf or wife is an understanding women. I am sure you have found the right women for your life. Relationship is about communicating and understanding one another.
Actuallly most of the girls would prefer that their future BF or husband had been out playing girls before......so that he is not new to outside world and can stay committed since he had played before....

a lot of divorce case happened becos most party married too early....and nv play before.....

there is a chinese words say....,.去北京嫌官太小…..去上海嫌钱太少…..去重庆嫌结婚太早
Old 04-03-2020, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

I have 2 schools of thoughts on this. Although it's technically still wrong/immoral, but isn't going to Gland better than having an affair? At least it's just a satisfaction of a primal need. I always feel that physical 'betrayal' is lesser of a betrayal compared to mental/emotional betrayal. But that's just my 2cents.
Old 04-03-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscpscpsc2 View Post
I have 2 schools of thoughts on this. Although it's technically still wrong/immoral, but isn't going to Gland better than having an affair? At least it's just a satisfaction of a primal need. I always feel that physical 'betrayal' is lesser of a betrayal compared to mental/emotional betrayal. But that's just my 2cents.
Correct. Just pay , fuck and go. Just like eating MCD. But having an affair is unlike going to GL. The feeling is very good. The frenching is real and love making is real. See how you play the cards.
Old 04-03-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 0
TheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How YOUNG is acceptable to do this things.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrayne View Post
Correct. Just pay , fuck and go. Just like eating MCD. But having an affair is unlike going to GL. The feeling is very good. The frenching is real and love making is real. See how you play the cards.
Yes, and that's when the KC element comes into play. Into the semi real not real zone. I think you understand what I mean.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: ACCEPTABLE FOR MEN TO VISIT GL IF NO WIFE/GF/CHILDREN

no molest no rape no sexual harassment

commercial sex played important role
Old 13-03-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 11
Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!

This is the winning champion post so far.

"Life is too short to give a fuck about what others judge about you. They're not you, they don't walk in your shoes, they don't live your life, they don't think like you, who are they to you? Nobody. You're not robbing, not stealing, not raping, not killing, not burning houses, you're paying for sex, with legal working girls who are in it for the money. What's the big deal?"

...should be a mantra or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Why not? If sex is your endgame, and you're not one of those whose appetite is enhanced by the chase of a girl, then you'd be better off going to GL than trying for a ONS on say Tinder or in a nightclub with some random girl. Plus GL girls are a lot safer health wise. They have health checks every month. Can you say the same for any ONS with any girl outside?

Want to go GL for paid sex, just go. Life is too short to give a fuck about what others judge about you. They're not you, they don't walk in your shoes, they don't live your life, they don't think like you, who are they to you? Nobody. You're not robbing, not stealing, not raping, not killing, not burning houses, you're paying for sex, with legal working girls who are in it for the money. What's the big deal?
Old 13-03-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed1 View Post
This is the winning champion post so far.

"Life is too short to give a fuck about what others judge about you. They're not you, they don't walk in your shoes, they don't live your life, they don't think like you, who are they to you? Nobody. You're not robbing, not stealing, not raping, not killing, not burning houses, you're paying for sex, with legal working girls who are in it for the money. What's the big deal?"

...should be a mantra or something
Keep fucking till your cock cannot stand
Old 15-03-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

No wife/GF/children, you go Geylang sio gan you will thank yourself for it. "Heng ah, got release otherwise balls burst liao".

Have wife no children, you go Geylang sio gan your wife will thank you for it. "Heng ah, tonight I no need bedek I have headache"

Have wife have children, you go Geylang sio gan your wife will also thank you for it. "Heng ah, won't have another kid to clean up after"

Have GF, you go Geylang sio gan your GF will thank you for it. "Heng ah, that horny fucker won't pester me for sio gan later"

No GF, you go Geylang sio gan you will thank yourself for it. "Heng ah, no need waste money go pub try to hook up ONS. Pay so much also maybe won't get."

Have wife + have GF + have children, you go Geylang sio gan you will thank yourself for it. "Heng ah, got release stress otherwise I will kill someone".

Want to fuck just go and fuck, don't think so much
Old 16-03-2020, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Hello Everyone:

Alison Bass (Award-winning author and journalist) agrees with unfit (Authentic WhoreLord) because she said “Legal prostitution zones reduce incidents of rape and sexual abuse”.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/legal...b01d0d473bce8a

Up u bro. 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1