The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My good for nothing life

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 24-02-2020, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bro TS for your sharing.
I like the authentic and straight forward style.
Uppz you my humble points.
Old 24-02-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

I hesitated and asked is it free?

Ann nodded and said her team partner is on overseas trip thus i can do a free trial session.

I thanked her and agreed to go as i was always curious about cross fit session.

Alittle something about myself at that time. I was lean towards the 72 to 74 kg range a far cry from the 110 plus kg one year ago.

I was experiencing changes in my body beside able to see my penis while standing up without my belly blocking it.
I was lean that i had a clear vein in my bicep and i can see my xiphoid process a small lump in stenum area. Initially i freaked out as i thought it was cancer but a trip to polyclinic taught me some new found knowledge.

At that time i was wearing my ajarn fon rian amulet for metta ren yuan.

I had also purchased a phae on instalment basis.
A phae is a goat shaped amulet made from a dead buffalo horn which has been struck by lightning. It was believed to be the number one opposite sex attraction artifact by thai natives.

For those interested in knowing more you can google lp um phae. I am not trying to promote any superstition belief.

During that time. I had given up.hope on being converted to perm as well as i was wearing 2 well known opposite sex and renyuan metta amulet. I began to talk more to ann even joking to her thus we became more acquainted that past few weeks.

So off we proceed to the gym and i stunned when i saw ann had changed into a tight blue training bra.
Old 24-02-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

More plsss
Old 24-02-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Ann was dressed in a blue strap addidas sports bra and she had been tanning rather frequently resulting in an evenly light brown skin.

She looked at my saf red singlet and commented it brings out my broad shoulder.

Off we go for the briefing it was 10 person in a class with 2 per group and a trainer to supervise.

Stations are pullup. Sumo deadlift and tyre smashung with hammer with a 5 min run carrying a medicine ball around the premises after each station.

My comfort zone was chinup as usual. I been doing it daily but in crossfit the trainer encourages kipping pullup which i have reservations on that.

Despite the trainer advice to ask me to kip i proceed and did 20 standard chinup and whe it was ann's turn.

I really wanted to advise her from kipping but i refrained from it. I was told to provide support in case she fall. Thus ann proceeded to mount the bar and started to kip.

After few reps perhaps i was quite near her. Her thigh suddenly straighten and lean on my cock.

Images of that night with rachel flashes across my mind.

Pullup bar are like mistletoe for my cock whenever i stand under a pullup bar my cock gets a treat.
Old 25-02-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wga012001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice.... Can't wait to read more updates
Old 25-02-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Ann`s thighs were getting a treat !
Old 25-02-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Thus after few rounds of circuit the cross fit session came to an end. After cooling down i went to the changing room for shower.

Ann: how was the session. You wanna join this gym. My partner needs to go overseas often thus often my partner is the trainer.

Me: its rather pricey for me but thanks for showing me around.

Ann: hey after you washed up we go for a meal at food court.
I need to talk to you on some work issue.

I thought shit next week is the end of my 3 month probation chances are dim.

After i washed up i waited for ann at the doorway. I was praying to my phae amulet to at least not make the probation issue awkard. I knew i am gone case but at least grant me a quock death. I saw ann dressed back in her corporate attire with her hair washed up and frizzly wet. She looked fresh and radiant.

We proceeded to the food court and order dinner individually.
When i was chewing my food, ann suddenly laugh.

Ann: finally i saw you eating food. In this 2 months plus i never seen you take a bite of food be it birthday celebration or entertainment you are there with black coffee or water.

Me: oh i am human i have to eat.

Ann: i knew you are doing one meal a day judging from your pattern i just amazed that you can tahan for close to 3 months.

I sigh there was no need for me to deny. I just hoped ann as a hr will not make a fuss on worrying whether i will faint etc.

Ann: did hongjie dropped you any hints on your probation.

Hongjie was my front office manager one of the few guys i am close to as we are both combat medic from the same camp i was 2 years his senior thus we had some topic to talk on.

Me: ya he did asked me whether do i mind a female boss that is younger than me.
Old 25-02-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Ann: huh thats it? Wow that guy really never talked at all. Okay i talked to the director of sales as well as general manager. We felt that there is not much stuff that a marketing executive can do here as you can see our menu and room packages are promotional based.
The general manager suggested in cramping the marketing executive with hr executive position.

Me: oh meaning?

Ann: you will still do the same stuff but you also will need to report under me.

A million thoughts was going through my mind. Bloody place i was never the first choice thus first day of work i did not even get a proper superior and staff lunching.

Me: i never handled hr duties before.

Ann: well there is always a first time i can guide you along what do you say but there will be a 3 month probation too.

My face became stoic emotionless. To me its okay as when i was doing night shift i did not also get staff benefit like annual leave.

Ann: i hoped you will consider and accepted as hongjie and me persuaded general manager for this.

Me: why?

I was quite surprised as hongjie is a kind person by nature thus i am not suprised that he will put in a word for me but ann have ni much interaction with me.

Ann: you know the culture here mostly female gossip environment. The application i received are women too. I think hiring a male will be good this time round. Also hotel environment are very messy i feel safe with a male staff.

Ann was right. In my 2 months plus in hotel line. This industry was a cess pool. Different types of people are being hired for junior cooks and housekeeping. There are several times fights broke up due to salary issue. I was needed to restrain a few china guy while waiting for the police to arrive as the security guards are mostly old folks.

Ann: give a thought and reply me on monday.

I thanked ann and we went seperately after the meal. I remembered i was so vexed and disappointed i went straught to binge on fast food later on that night.

Its been 2 weeks since my interaction with rachel i did not wechat her and neither did she. Sometimes i jerk off while thinking of that night with her. I had an urge of texting her but i refrain. Fuck it i thought i added vincy's invitation.
Old 25-02-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Hermanchinn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 25-02-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ViceisNice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
and i can see my xiphoid process a small lump in stenum area. Initially i freaked out as i thought it was cancer but a trip to polyclinic taught me some new found knowledge.
I also sial! I press press thought was cancer lump! Phew...

Anyways, thanks for sharing your story. Keep it up!
Old 27-02-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

More plssss
Old 27-02-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Vincy texted me several hours later in chinese.

Vincy: finally you replied. Its was you in the hotel.

Me: how are you lately. I saw you with your bf. He looked manly so i never go say hi.

Vincy: oh thats my ex bf he was in singapore lately so i showed him around. I switched spa to this spa and she read to me the spa name.

I thought this spa is very famous and clean.

Vincy: you wanted to come tml i can reserved a slot.

Me: ok.

Cash was tight at that time and i still owed my dealer for instalment of buying phae amulet. However i badly needed a person to talk to.

Thus came the next day which was a saturday i wemt to the spa and waited at the room for a 2 hours slot.

Vincy: its been a year plus wow you went for liposuction? I almost did not recognise you but suddenly you ducked when you saw me.

I looked at vincy. She is bona fide 170 plus cm fair skin from china bu yi tribe. She resemble yuna shiina from jav in terms of body and features. However she put on 10 plus kilos. I wondered whats the cause of it.

Vincy seemed to know what i was thinking and she said i knew a banker bf past few months and he has a fetish for plump woman thus it was food throughout our relationship.

Me: you looked great those extra inches went to your breast now even shapely.

Vincy started to give me a massage while we chatted.

Me: hows work here any colleagues jealous of your looks.

Vincy: here is ok we just rest in the staff lounge when free competition will always be there.

Vincy started to massage my left thigh and saw my sakyant a thai tattoo of a penis shape yant.

Vincy: aiyo why you tattoo a penis in your thigh.

I was embarrsed and said its not a penis. Its a petpayathorn a deity well known for attraction but i wanted it to be yant in oil as it will be not visible but the master heard wrongly and yant in white ink.

Vincy exclaimed i also went to thailand for a tattoo of a lotus on my back. She proceeded to roll up her black t shirt and show me the tattoo on her back.

I examined the tattoo its was a few cm above her black bra strap. I just muttered quietly wasted such beautiful fair skin was tainted by an ugly lotus flower. I inquiry about the master of the tattoo.

Vincy said she had no idea she just followed her friend.

Vincy: what do you think of this tattoo. You are the only one i knew that seem to know alot on this topic.

I said jokingly i need to feel the tattoo to know the master energy when he tattoo. I was talking cock.

Without any hesitation vincy put my hand on her back. I froze as her back was sticky with dry sweat. Massage is a hard job i always have tons of respect for masseuse who know the real deal. I quickly release my hand from her back.
I was a horny guy but using thai religion to cheat woman is a strict no no even for my low down standard.

Me: its beautiful but with your looks you do not need to go extreme for attraction.

Vincy: no la i saw my friend worship this thai deity her customers became alot.

Me: its maybe fate that she can bond with the deity. You should not worship stuff you have no experience there is a price to pay if you worship the wrong stuff.

Vincy: what are you working in hotel you look nice in long sleeve but your expression looked tired.

She proceeded to give me a massage while i just sigh. While she was massaging my thigh area she asked what does this penis tattoo do. Does it make your penis bigger. A thing to highlight vincy and i are those type of relationship that can talk anything under the roof including sex topics.

Me: no la its just shaped like penis but you better do not touch that area as my master said if a woman touches it she will be aroused. I was talking cock

Vincy : ya right and she proceeded to give my inner thigh a massage close to my ball while she roll up my flimsy massage underwear.

After runbing a while she laughed saying she got no reaction but i think you got reaction as she pointed at my harden tool.

She asked do you want to take prostate massage.

Last edited by thickskin33; 27-02-2020 at 10:49 PM.
Old 29-02-2020, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 29-02-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Ok i muttered. At that time prostate massage was unknown to me but i knew where is prostate area.

Vincy smiled cheekily as she upsell me ear cleaning services. As a dumbass i agreed to it as well.

Thus 1hour of prostate massage begins. I read up on prostate massage on sammyboy forum yes i agreed it is a cheap thrill but having a chio c cupper woman massaging your balls area is always my weakness.

Vincy was massage the veins in between my balls area. I watched her cleavage showing out of her black bra. Her breast meat was wobbling uncontollably with every stroke. I erected and vincy joked that she can tell i should have the stamina during sex judging from the prostate massage.

I was thinking siao at that i was still a virgin thats how pathetic i am. The prostate massage was painful yet heavenly. After it ended i.was kinda of disappointed there was no hj question being asked but i knew this is a clean shop.

Thus begin the ear cleaning services, vincy had positioned herself close beside my ears. While she was cleaning my ears her c cup breast rested against my hands.

I inspected the massage room. It was small and the door small window was blocked and its was 3 plus pm meaning not much people. I slowly arched my elbow up and down her tits. Its was mind blowing.

Vincy knew what was happening and she joked: i nearly strangled an indian guy who did it last week. But for you its ok just do not go overboard as this is a clean shop.

So there was me arching my elbow against her tits while enjoying the sensation of my ear shit being dugged out.

Vincy: i am glad you slim down alot. You always had the potential to look much better as you are tall and have nice frame. Most of my customers are old uncles.

We started talking about our experiences during that year. She just broke off with the banker bf as she realised he had a gf. Somemore the banker guy insulted her saying it was always a chore to type wechat message in chinese as vincy does not understand english.

After the ear cleaning sevices vincy said: i wished you can come often.

I worn my clothes back i had decided to take up ann's offer as i badly need the salary to fuel my once a month massage session.

Before i left i told vincy jokingly that i will go back and test my tool today after the massage.

Vincy smiled and all of a sudden squeezed my groin area as i was exiting.

She laughed: we shall see the effect soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1