The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 21
Hedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud of
Sharing Cost for Nice Hotel Room

Dear all,

I intend to book a nice hotel room to spend some time with my FB. But I will only use it in the day time from check in time 3 pm until night 10 pm.
I will then request for make up room service to clean the whole room. I will not be staying overnight. I am looking for someone to share the cost with me. I will pass the key to you to stay overnight with whoever you want until next morning.

I am looking at next weekend. Nov 23 Saturday or Nov 24 Sunday.
Anyone interested please pm me with your number. Thanks
Old 07-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
Fattyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sharing Cost for Nice Hotel Room

I think is illegal to share. Imagine someone having drugs party and after you took the room.
Old 10-01-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

so....
i'll be staying with your FB overnight or what?
Old 11-01-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of

i like this comment... hahah share cost for room and get to share FB too!!!

The whole event has come to an end, but the end could also be another beginning.
Old 17-01-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing FB but needs you to pay him like to an OKT ok or not?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 17-01-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Sharing FB but needs you to pay him like to an OKT ok or not?
cannot
i already share hotel room cost with him.
And he didnt say the room doesnt come with his fb so i assume i'll also be staying with his fb in the room too
Old 25-01-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 17
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Sharing Cost for Nice Hotel Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedonist View Post
Dear all,

I intend to book a nice hotel room to spend some time with my FB. But I will only use it in the day time from check in time 3 pm until night 10 pm.
I will then request for make up room service to clean the whole room. I will not be staying overnight. I am looking for someone to share the cost with me. I will pass the key to you to stay overnight with whoever you want until next morning.

I am looking at next weekend. Nov 23 Saturday or Nov 24 Sunday.
Anyone interested please pm me with your number. Thanks
Bro, next time just use this website to book a day-use room:
http://www.dayuse.sg

You just pay directly to the hotel when you check in. Many types of rooms ranging from rooms in 5-star hotels to those similar to Hotel 81. But rates are as much as 60% less than normal overnight rates. I’ve used a few such as Crowne Plaza at Changi T3, Mercure, etc. Rooms are great and my FBs were suitably impressed since it’s a step up from the usual Hotel 81s or Fragrance.

Good things must share...you can thank me later and up my points! ;-P
Old 28-01-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 21
Hedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart8 View Post

You just pay directly to the hotel when you check in. Many types of rooms ranging from rooms in 5-star hotels to those similar to Hotel 81. But rates are as much as 60% less than normal overnight rates. I’ve used a few such as Crowne Plaza at Changi T3, Mercure, etc. Rooms are great and my FBs were suitably impressed since it’s a step up from the usual Hotel 81s or Fragrance.

Yes this is a good website. Thank you bro !
Old 28-01-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart8 View Post

hey, why u spoil my market?
He was going to share his fb with me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1