The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2020, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
boredjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Very juicy update TS, pls keep coming
Old 12-02-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you.
Old 27-02-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Bumping up the thread
Old 27-02-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Bumping up the thread
Joining u to bump for more sexy updates of yr wifey Joey ...hehe...sorry to say quite a few of yr ardent fans hv MIA-ed ...im 1 of the few left standing faithfully to Joey who is well worth waiting for ...but who knows 1 of these days i might myself MIA if u don't update fast enough...haha...so TS faster update b4 i MIA and never cum back ...but luckily i still hv yr kik contact n we can still chat abt yr sexy wifey Joey over there ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 29-02-2020 at 07:41 AM.
Old 27-02-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
LoveV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Luv yr stories and waiting for more!!!!
Old 07-03-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Thank u everyone.
Old 20-03-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Adventure #35: Coffeeshop Fun

With the recent growing COVID-19 situation, Joey and I also try to minimise going out for dinner and drinks. Instead we usually settle our meals in the coffeeshops near our estate. (Somewhere in North East, don't ask me where).

In view of keeping ourselves 'healthy' and active, we also started the habit of strolling in the park nearby before walking to the coffeeshops for our dinner.

Last Friday, as usual, we went home after work to change to our casual sporty outfit before heading down for our walks and dinner. As Joey was in already in her black spaghetti strap top, red bra and thongs, all she need to change out of her pants into her loose FBT shorts.

After walking our usual 5km route, we head back to the coffeeshop. Was rather humid and hot. The coffeeshop was rather packed (I thought must practise social distancing). We manage to a squeezy small table near the smoking area among the other drinkers.

I was rather thirsty and hungry by then, so I quickly order a a bucket of beers and a bowl of ban mian for myself as Joey wanted to sit down and rest while deciding on what she wanted. While queuing for the noodles, I saw the uncle drinkers are enjoying their views of Joey's cup D cleavage supported by her red bra. Ordered my noodles and went back to the table.

Joey wanted chicken rice, so she stood up and went over to order. As we are among the drinking tables and was rather squeezy, Joey got to squeeze her way through the chairs. Most of the uncles there including me are enjoying her big round ass, which is barely covered by the short FBT shorts, with her ass cheeks faintly showing as she manoeuvre herself out of the maze of chairs.

After dinner, we continue sitting there and chillax over the bucket of beers, talking about everything including our cancelled travel plans because of the virus. Sianzz. Throughout the drinks, the other tables are enjoying the views.
Old 20-03-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

"Sian sia, this virus end up we have to cancel our trips to Thailand and Australia. Wonder when we can go for holidays again." Joey complained.

"Ya lo, if not we will always be stuck in this routine. Although save money but quite boring. The only people not boring is these uncles sitting around u enjoying the view." I disturbed Joey.

"As usual, you drunk liao is it. Crazy ah. Everytime say people enjoying the view. They like fat girl ah." Joey replied.

"Really what. Your this figure uncles will like. Not so skinny and got big boobs and ass. Since we cannot have fun outside, so self entertained here lo." I told Joey as we ordered another bucket.

We continued the night until close to 11 pm. All the stalls are already closed with the lights all off. There are only 1 table left other than our table, trying to finish up our beer. By then we are all high liao and since not that crowded and without lights, Joey is more relaxed.

She shifted to her favourite sitting position, with both her feet on the chair and knees bent. "Wow. So relaxed ah. So sexy position ah. Looks like the last table uncles got the best view of the night." I teased her again.

"Haha, crazy ah. Sexy meh, here no lights liao ma. Can sit more relaxed. Cannot see anything much one la. Like that more sexy leh." she replied as she shifted her butt off the chair into a squatting position and moving up and down slowly. She is obviously getting high. As she was doing that, got 2 uncles happened to look over and saw her.

"Wow. What a teaser. Go over and show them la" I dare her. But she refused, saying like that can see cannot touch and reminded me that we are staying here. Better don't anyhow.

So we finished up our beer and walked back home horny. Wasted no time once we reached home. Removed her shorts and thongs and started giving her wet pussy a long lick. "Knn, sibei tasty you horny girl. Uncle sibei like." I started my role play as usual and licking the sweaty wet pussy with faint urine smell after a long day

"Nice. Uncle don't lick here ahhh... Dirty leh.. I haven't bathe and went exercise just now. Ahhh..." Joey moaned.

"Never mind. Uncle like. Anyway u are a dirty girl what." I go straight and finger her hard until there is a wet patch on the bed.

"Ahhhh.. Ahhhh.. Ahhhh.." that's all Joey can replied as she was fondling my cock.

I removed my shorts and underwear and move my cock near to her and continuing fingering her. Joey continued to moan loudly and the patch grew bigger. Next she lifted her head up and engulfed my cock in her mouth in my go and started blowing me. Fucking horny and shiok.

"Wow, sibei shiok. U like uncle's smelly cock? Ahh." the feeling is so nice that even I moaned.

I removed my fingers from her pussy and slowly circling them outside her anus.

不可以,Hmmm ahh. Don't want. Dirty.. " Joey tried to resist as she is blowing me.

"Can. So wet liao. Uncle like your 屁股. Wow so tight." I slowly insert 1 finger into her ass. It went in rather easily already and started fingering her slowly.

But Joey's sucking is too good. And perhaps we are too horny. It didn't take long before I cum in her mouth (No swallow, she will spit out).

After that we went to wash up and wanted to have second round. But we were too tired and dozed off after shower. What a way to end the night.
Old 20-03-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!.. finally see u back with another sexciting update after so long ! ... oh my god, yr teasing stories with Joey never fail to make me hard n wet my pants again ... heehee

Last edited by Rickey; 20-03-2020 at 04:40 PM.
Old 20-03-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Thank you.
Old 22-03-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 27-03-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Nowadays so many places closed. Where and what can we do.
Old 27-03-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Nowadays so many places closed. Where and what can we do.
Make love at home with yr wife Joey lor ...no need to spend any money...free some more n no need to scare covid-19...heehee...don't go out n be notti hor

Old 28-03-2020, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 28-03-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Eurostar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread TS, hope to read more sexciting stories
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1