The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2015, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 18
brucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Quality HDLY at Tien Yi MP - my frequent fav - HDLY till u cum

Yup.. Can TS provide me the name too.
Thanks
Old 21-06-2015, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
runnerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share location bro
Old 21-06-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain001 View Post
Ok this is my first FR. I actually wanted to post this under local massage because I think it will reach out to more bros who like massage specials and will find this relevant, but I can't because this is in JB and is not local.

Before that, I like to disclaim that this is only for true HDLY lovers, maybe, to the extent that you have a fetish for it and can even climax at prone/doggy/HDLY position. Note: I use the word "climax" here because the feeling for me is not just cum, but with rock, hard, ecstacy.

The masseuse:
She is in from China, in her late twenties, with big eyes and a pleasant look. She has been with Tien Yi for some years already so, if any bros here already know her when you get the name from me via pm, please do not blame me. I personally have visited her close to 10 times over the course of past 3 years.

The massage:
All i can say is, although she may not be as strong as the real pro china massage girls, but she did make me feel truly massaged at the end of it. She will go through all parts of your body from head to toes (if you don't keep talking to her), maximising your first 35-45mins of massage of the whole hour service.

The first few visits HJ/HDLY:
My first visit to her 3 years ago, i was just looking for a massage plus a HJ. After the good long massage, when she ended with the legs and thighs part, suddenly, she started to push her hand underneath and grab my cock and testicles in a loose-grabbing manner, in such a way you can feel the rub and tickle of her fingers and palm in the most sensational touch. And, as she goes on, you won't want her to stop, because at that position, plus the caressing, your dick goes all the way to the level 4 hardness. As it progress, she changed her strokes into different variations, such as: pushing her thumb slightly towards your anus, rubbing the part between your anus and your balls, rubbing your balls with her palm, and pulling up and down (gently) your dick skin with her fingers, and stroking your hard dick at times. The feeling was damn shiok that, while still in prone position, I shot my cum on the massage bed, uncontrollably, as I originally wanted to complete the handjob and the whole special only lasted a very short 3 minutes.

I have tried quite a number of massage in SG who claims to provide sensual HDLY, but I can tell you the 2nd best I ever tried is a thousand miles away from this quality.

My 2nd visit - this time, I told myself I must not cum too quickly and try to put my mind away while she does the HDLY. I stucked with the HDLY for about somewhat 5mins until she pops the GQ and I turn over for the HJ. However, I sort of regretted this strategy as I totally couldn't enjoy the HDLY becauase I was just trying to hold the enjoyment. After the standard HJ, this is the point when I realised, I shouldn't be here for the HJ.

Hence, the 3rd visit, I requested her to continue HDLY and told her I want to shoot my load out without turning over for HJ. As expected, this time, it's even more shiok than the first time. While she does her variations of HDLY on my gentials for about 5mins, she told me to go doggy position, because she said it's hard for her to access me fully, if I am in prone position. I awkwardly oblidged and knees up to doggy. At this position, I felt a couple of things different. My cock is even harder at this position, and her thumb pushed even more towards my anus. The feeling was so shiok that I even moaned. After a while, I climaxed and shot all my loads on the massage bed. She carried on pumping my hard dick with her hands until i asked her to stop.

Since then, my subsequent visits have been similar to the 3rd visit, except that I could last longer before climax.

After the service:
She told me I'm the only customer who can shoot the load at this position. I thought to myself, maybe it's my fetish, lol. But, I remember I read that a lot of bros here actually love HDLY, so, let's see if there are bros out there who like this too.

Rating the service:
I always believe my standard is higher than many bros out here because I found many FRs here with ratings at 7, 8, 9/10, but after I visit the FL or MP, mostly are disappointments for me.

Here are my ratings;
Looks: 8.5/10 (to others), 7/10 (to me at most, because my standard is higher)
Massage: 9/10
Service: 8/10
HDLY: 10/10
HJ: 7.5/10 (based on only 1st visit, but I don't really care)
Massage Dmg: RM50-60, 1hr (can't remember exact, depends on Tien Yi price)
Special Dmg: RM80 (actually I thought her original price should be lower as Tien Yi probably has a market rate between RM50-60, maybe?, but I think she deserve at least RM80, so i didn't bother to bargain with her. Anyway RM is damn cheap now!)
Autoroam: will charge, but I never needed that

Disclaimer: I haven't been visiting her for 3 months, and since then the ringgit has been falling drastically against SGD and RMB, therefore I can't guanrantee if she is still maintaining her price at RM80.

For her name: please post a request here. Don't pm me. I will pm you back asap.

For Tien Yi location and contact to make a reservation with her, it should be easy to find in this forum, or google.

If any bro likes my FR, please up me at your convenience. Hope to get more points as i'm stucked at this level for years, due to my inactivity.

Thanks!
Hi bro can pm me the location and the name of the ML. I got one China regular ML which provide very good HDLY and massage. Perhaps we can share the info.
Old 21-06-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
jhtboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm me alsooo
Old 21-06-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 15
whatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to behold

please share. i think i know where. but i wanna know who. please share. thanks
Old 21-06-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this MILF which I patronized few times allows me to suck nia nia and light fingering outside of cos some tips to be given. She didn't perform HDLY to me last time, may be she has learnt new surviving massage skill recently.
Shan Shan is her name.
Old 21-06-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ok, case closed.
see who ask for her name again confirm never read, waiting for spoonfed.
Old 21-06-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lalat05260 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share location and name? Thanks!!
Old 21-06-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
Rain001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Quality HDLY at Tien Yi MP - my frequent fav - HDLY till u cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
this MILF which I patronized few times allows me to suck nia nia and light fingering outside of cos some tips to be given. She didn't perform HDLY to me last time, may be she has learnt new surviving massage skill recently.
Shan Shan is her name.
if the shan shan u know doesn't perform HDLY on you, then there is a chance it's not the same person, haha. She performed on me on my first visit somewhere in late 2011, more than 3 years ago. if you did read my FR carefully, you would see that i mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
ok, case closed.
see who ask for her name again confirm never read, waiting for spoonfed.
No worries, bros are welcome to continue to post here, and i will give my pm replies with additional info, when im online, and as long as my stamina allow, lol.

I don't mind sharing. The reason why we have a forum here is to share. I also want to see if bros will to give some feedback on whether my recommendation suits them not. If bros are happy, i can score more points too.

My emphasis again to all bros again: PLEASE READ MY FR CAREFULLY. This is meant for bros who love HDLY. If you want anything other than HDLY, I can't say much.
Old 21-06-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

confirm is the old shan shan.no one else call that name
Old 21-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

she will recommend her sister jing jing.last time her younger sister yang yang 20++ with nice nipples but boobs A cup.look pretty.but heard she working at k.l.ord few years back when i 1st visit to this mp.last time the counter guy always chat with me.forget his name.maybe bro goatlooder still remember
Old 21-06-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungXP7 View Post
confirm is the old shan shan.no one else call that name
i was thinking so too. coz very hardly have two names... anyway my ML isn't someone new as i mentioned i first patronised her more than 3 years ago. But that doesnt mean that the ML shanshan that Goatsloater refers to is the same one. His shanshan could be way older than that? coz he didn't get the HDLY which is also about 4 years ago. hmmm slim chance though.. i m just guessing...

anyway bros are still welcome to post requests for name + additional info, because knowing the name isn't sufficient.
Old 21-06-2015, 10:54 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

some one could just test it out to find out whether she is Shan Shan, San San or Sun Sun? share your discovery. No point guessing here and there.
Old 21-06-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
some one could just test it out to find out whether she is Shan Shan, San San or Sun Sun? share your discovery. No point guessing here and there.
hahah, funny about the name variations.

i hope bros at least won't feel that they wasted $$$ after trying her.
Old 21-06-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain001 View Post
hahah, funny about the name variations.

i hope bros at least won't feel that they wasted $$$ after trying her.
Even she is real Shan Shan, frankly ! I would not go back to this MILF whom she at least last 30.....if my memory doesn't failed me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1