The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 5
countrypumpkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, tks.

I have revealed all my methods in this thread. Even blow by blow account. Your subconscious beliefs and your mental frames are crucial.

But most men will never change.

Bro WB
Dear bro WB

Hope you enjoyed your CNY holidays.

When I started I spend loads of money on entertainment girls. Then all of sudden I lost interests in anyone that spend money to get love.

So I went into getting girls outside of entertainment. I wasn't very successful and so I spend many years trying.

I am not keen to buy flowers or gifts for girls. I dun mind to pay girls some pocket money if they dun request for it. I do have small successes but not many.

Hope I can use your method to hunt more.

Cheers.
Old 01-02-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
RioDeJanuary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrypumpkin View Post
Dear bro WB

When I started I spend loads of money on entertainment girls. Then all of sudden I lost interests in anyone that spend money to get love.

So I went into getting girls outside of entertainment. I wasn't very successful and so I spend many years trying.

I am not keen to buy flowers or gifts for girls. I dun mind to pay girls some pocket money if they dun request for it. I do have small successes but not many.

Cheers.
Same, I used to spend tons of money on girls, and not very successful too.

Will try to use bro WB method too.

Have a good weekend.
Old 01-02-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
protesticle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is an amazing thread! Wish to learn more from bro WB
Old 12-02-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

With the current coronavirus, even more focus should be on our fitness and health. Only with a strong body can we continue to pick up and attract girls of our type (be it syts, bbw, milfs, etc)
Of course as bro WB always like to mention, your mental frame is of utmost importance, always remember you are the prize. Hope everyone stay healthy.
Old 13-02-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

quay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
With the current coronavirus, even more focus should be on our fitness and health. Only with a strong body can we continue to pick up and attract girls of our type (be it syts, bbw, milfs, etc)
Of course as bro WB always like to mention, your mental frame is of utmost importance, always remember you are the prize. Hope everyone stay healthy.
This proved Bro WB theory works. Pickup and keep beautiful girls.

Don not need to source when you have more than one beauties.
Old 13-02-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

quay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning,

Here is the update by bro SBK on his Wuhan girl n my reply:

Yes you may post this pm in your thread. I welcome all sorts of suggestions, praises and criticisms.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird

Bro,

Could you post an update on the romantic relationship w/ your Wuhan girl?

Thank you.

Bro WB
I was suppose to go on 15oct but I postpone to end of Nov.

I'm still getting along v fine with my Wuhan gf. It's all about money. But I still stick to her because she seems genuine to me and although she didn't ask me for money, I voluntarily gave her sg300 every month.

When I go to Wuhan, she want me to meet her parents. This means she's genuine in this relationship.

In short, if she is willing to stick to me with just $300 per month, I believe she is genuine.

I'm a senior citizen and she is only 32 or 33 yrs old.

Bro, good to hear that. You could post this on my thread. Or if you don't mind, I could post your PM too.

A man's age is usually a minor factor in female attraction. It's his mindset. IF he thinks he is old and doesn't deserve a younger woman, she will agree with him. His health is more important.

I'm a senior too. My two lao pos are full-time students in SG, aged 19 n 23 respectively. I have a tall n fair 31 yo PRC woman who wants to come to SG to bear my kids n stay w/ me permanently. She owns businesses in China n I hv not given her a penny. The irony is that I may not want her. Or rather, I may not want her after she has given birth to my kids.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I hope he is ok.

Going to Wuhan is no joke now.

This is like death sentence.

Anyway man should be prize and not vice-versa.

Cheers.
Old 13-02-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
mtkn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quay View Post

My exact sentiments. Great thread by bro WB.
Old 13-02-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
CapitaLands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

I hope he is ok.

Cheers.
Fully agreed, avoid going to high risk countries.

Have a nice day.
Old 20-02-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrypumpkin View Post
Dear bro WB

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Less is more with girls/women. Learn to say NO to them whenever it's appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RioDeJanuary View Post
Same, I used to spend tons of money on girls, and not very successful too.

Will try to use bro WB method too.

Have a good weekend.
Bro, tks.

You're the prize. You like to spend money for certian girls because you want to help them, not because you need to spend money to get their pussies. See the difference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by protesticle View Post
This is an amazing thread! Wish to learn more from bro WB
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Bro, tks for your comments.

Yes, safety is no.1 and health is no.2.

Your mental frames is the most important determinant of your happiness and "success" in life.

If you don't believe and behave like the prize, you will fail w/ girls/women.

Quote:

Bro, tks.

A man must have many options for chio girls/women of his type. He is not afraid to lose any particular pussy. He is the prize and he has the abundance mindset.

Quote:
Bro WB

I hope he is ok.

Cheers.
I hope he is fine. Being in an infected cruise is much worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtkn View Post
My exact sentiments. Great thread by bro WB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitaLands View Post
Fully agreed, avoid going to high risk countries.

Have a nice day.
Bros, thanks.

Cheers and wishing everyone a wonderful day!

Bro WB

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 22-02-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
harbourfront deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Less is more with girls/women. Learn to say NO to them whenever it's appropriate.

You're the prize. You like to spend money for certian girls because you want to help them, not because you need to spend money to get their pussies. See the difference?

Bro WB
Bro WB

I didn't read your thread before and started reading. Now I knew why I made so many mistakes and failed badly.

I need advice here.

I like this girl A and A just didn't showed any interest to be my gf. Although A is ok to chat with me of go out for meals. A will just excuse herself and go home early. Not sure how do I approach.

I like another girl B and recently B had some family crisis. After her mom was hospitalized several months ago, her mom still needed to follow up check up at the hospital outpatient clinic. Recently her house was broken in and she lost most of her cash and phone. Should I help her and still make her my gf?

Hope some advice here and thank you so much.

Happy weekend.
Old 22-02-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harbourfront View Post
Bro WB

I didn't read your thread before and started reading. Now I knew why I made so many mistakes and failed badly.

I need advice here.

I like this girl A and A just didn't showed any interest to be my gf. Although A is ok to chat with me of go out for meals. A will just excuse herself and go home early. Not sure how do I approach.

I like another girl B and recently B had some family crisis. After her mom was hospitalized several months ago, her mom still needed to follow up check up at the hospital outpatient clinic. Recently her house was broken in and she lost most of her cash and phone. Should I help her and still make her my gf?

Happy weekend.
while you pend for Bro WB advice, please allow me to give you mine. From my own experience, PRC gals are generally very direct, if she likes you, very likely than not, you would be able to bed her within first three dates, and she does not and not short of cash, even if you shower her with cash and gifts, you will only end up as just another suitor. This part explains about gal A.
As for gal B, she probably told every guy she met about the sad stories she had about her mother and the recent loss. If you were her bf/husband, I think you should extend your assistance, financial and mental, else, move on. Don't try to be a charitable organisation.
When you can like two gals at the same time, you should hunt for more who like your cash and you. Most brow here are married or attached, hence, we need to strike a balance between seeking GFE and soberness.

Last edited by junior_cannibal; 22-02-2020 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Typo error
Old 23-02-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
kXdong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harbourfront View Post
Bro WB

I need advice here.

Happy weekend.
Very good questions. I also like 3 girls C, D and E but a very long story. Will seek advice from bro WB when I have the time.

Cheers.
Old 23-02-2020, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
while you pend for Bro WB advice, please allow me to give you mine. From my own experience, PRC gals are generally very direct, if she likes you, very likely than not, you would be able to bed her within first three dates, and she does not and not short of cash, even if you shower her with cash and gifts, you will only end up as just another suitor. This part explains about gal A.
As for gal B, she probably told every guy she met about the sad stories she had about her mother and the recent loss. If you were her bf/husband, I think you should extend your assistance, financial and mental, else, move on. Don't try to be a charitable organisation.
When you can like two gals at the same time, you should hunt for more who like your cash and you. Most brow here are married or attached, hence, we need to strike a balance between seeking GFE and soberness.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 23-02-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
DeOpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread by bro WB. Have a good Sunday.
Old 26-02-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
thanksgiving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro

Great advice and I had similar issues.

Now I knew girl B is full of shit.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1