The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Yeah true. Quite tiring to always head to JB to get my Thai LB fix.
Hahah bro! You still at jb getting ldb fix? Now beetalk no more I don’t know how to find them Liao at jb

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 22-11-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Hahah bro! You still at jb getting ldb fix? Now beetalk no more I don’t know how to find them Liao at jb
Yeah I am. Can use wechat or locanto. But abit troublesome compared to beetalk.
Old 22-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
gstring87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A review for Christina..she is worth for your money, I'm giving a 8 out of 10, she is hygiene, smell good and very politely.

Initially was pick Thai lb, but she talk with me in Chinese, and friendly so I change my mind to choose her.

Brother can go today, as I saw many Thai lb...more than 8 tonight
Old 22-11-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstring87 View Post
A review for Christina..she is worth for your money, I'm giving a 8 out of 10, she is hygiene, smell good and very politely.

Initially was pick Thai lb, but she talk with me in Chinese, and friendly so I change my mind to choose her.

Brother can go today, as I saw many Thai lb...more than 8 tonight
Was there this evening, only saw 3 Thai LBs.
Old 22-11-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
gstring87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there 7.30pm, there are more than 10 for me to choose
Old 23-11-2018, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Was there this evening, only saw 3 Thai LBs.
did you see chris?
Old 24-11-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Huaty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down last night the one nearer to serangoon Rd.

Saw this Thai girl best looking in the house imo.

Picked her, she speaks decent English and her name is Baby. That's what she says la.

Great boobs, CFM more than 400cc and not super hard type. She wore a white dress with all cleavage hanging out.

Start with CBJ, decent suction. Then proceed to bang her, after while she says mine too big and abit pain. So she bbbj me and release my week load in her mouth.

RTF yes, cos quite chio and can chit chat. Confirm best boobs in the house but no cock. So good for pussy hunters
Old 24-11-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
dannythedog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys, from beetalk i just met a thai gem.. value for money. here is my honest fr.saw her on beetalk (i have the old version) and messaged her. lots of photos, sweet young & blonde. awesome fantastic figure! heres the thing, when i msg her, she did not over quote me like the rest of the overpriced sisters.. instead she started at $120 & based on market rate, i feel reasonable and dont want to lowball her so i went ahead... she gave me her address and she is currently staying in town near modestos opposite orchard towers...

reached and unable to access the room myself, i waited at the lobby while texting her. she ce down and i was amazed and shocked how beautiful in reallife she is 😱
brought me up in the hotel and shy at first we tcss, broke the ice and help her dl the old version of beetalk. enough of the boring details. here comes the juicy part, i undress her slowly and she took off her office looking top to reveal her beautiful soft boobs and she was not wearing any bra but nip guard.. so arousing~ tgen i started sucking her off and she has a decent 7inch which is freaking hard. asked her why she say she is always horny lol... lick her nips and suck her off... nxt thing u know we were in 69 position and her blowjob is pattern many(knows how to pay wif ur head well) frenched and ask her to enter me first. she capped, and enter went slowly becoz her's is very hard and took sometime to adjust. finally she start pumping me vigourously and at least for a good 10mins controlling tempo slow and fast.. my she is very strong.. i couldnt bear to see her working so tirelessly becox she is so freaking cute (kpop) and then i lick her nips and jerk her off and she came a huge load in my mouth.. my turn, took a condom and inserted mine into her.. pump her in missionary and doggy and came inside her feeling satisfied.. best thai ladyboy sex of my life and for $120.. no joke guys, i had prostate orgasm while she was pumping me. anyone interested can pm me. she is leaving on tuesday but will be back nxt mth. i told her i will introduce customer becoz her svc is out of this world and she say any customer who quote my name gets a 10 dollar discount to ensure im not lying to her she is ver into kpop and she looks like a korean kpop artist. pm me if u want her contact but pls remember to quote Danny when u all talk to her ok 😊

Looks: 9/10
Old 24-11-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
dannythedog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannythedog View Post
guys, from beetalk i just met a thai gem.. value for money. here is my honest fr.saw her on beetalk (i have the old version) and messaged her. lots of photos, sweet young & blonde. awesome fantastic figure! heres the thing, when i msg her, she did not over quote me like the rest of the overpriced sisters.. instead she started at $120 & based on market rate, i feel reasonable and dont want to lowball her so i went ahead... she gave me her address and she is currently staying in town near modestos opposite orchard towers...

reached and unable to access the room myself, i waited at the lobby while texting her. she ce down and i was amazed and shocked how beautiful in reallife she is 😱
brought me up in the hotel and shy at first we tcss, broke the ice and help her dl the old version of beetalk. enough of the boring details. here comes the juicy part, i undress her slowly and she took off her office looking top to reveal her beautiful soft boobs and she was not wearing any bra but nip guard.. so arousing~ tgen i started sucking her off and she has a decent 7inch which is freaking hard. asked her why she say she is always horny lol... lick her nips and suck her off... nxt thing u know we were in 69 position and her blowjob is pattern many(knows how to pay wif ur head well) frenched and ask her to enter me first. she capped, and enter went slowly becoz her's is very hard and took sometime to adjust. finally she start pumping me vigourously and at least for a good 10mins controlling tempo slow and fast.. my she is very strong.. i couldnt bear to see her working so tirelessly becox she is so freaking cute (kpop) and then i lick her nips and jerk her off and she came a huge load in my mouth.. my turn, took a condom and inserted mine into her.. pump her in missionary and doggy and came inside her feeling satisfied.. best thai ladyboy sex of my life and for $120.. no joke guys, i had prostate orgasm while she was pumping me. anyone interested can pm me. she is leaving on tuesday but will be back nxt mth. i told her i will introduce customer becoz her svc is out of this world and she say any customer who quote my name gets a 10 dollar discount to ensure im not lying to her she is ver into kpop and she looks like a korean kpop artist. pm me if u want her contact but pls remember to quote Danny when u all talk to her ok 😊

Looks: 9/10

due to overwhelming response ans cant keep replying, decide to post wechat here. pls remember to quote Danny for discount! ( definitely not okt but customer who thinks that good thing must share)
Old 24-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

thanks for sharing, i booked her for tmr liao. hope it's really good
Old 25-11-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

For those who asked about alley, yes, she's good. Worth 120 for her good service.

As I was small size compare to her, when she was on top for me. It was quite heavy for me. Not saying is a bad thing.

RTF: yes
Old 25-11-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Timoshadowstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Also went to alley. Good. Will rtf soon.
Old 25-11-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Timoshadowstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alley is good. Will rtf.
Old 26-11-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GunShu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, I need your help. I will be in Singapore for 2 days in the second week of January. This will be my second trip to Singapore, and this time I want to experience a ladyboy. I have gone through various groups on saamyboyforum, and found out that the best place in Singapore to enjoy a ladyboy experience was Rowell street. However, I have few questions, and will greatly appreciate your help and a quick response.

1. Where do I find ladyboys on Rowell St? Do they walk around, stand in a certain area or in front of certain buildings/ houses or there are houses on Rowell St I can straight go in and select a ladyboy? If there are ladyboy houses, how do I identify those houses?

2. What are the best houses for feminine ladyboys with fully functional dick? I will love to get a ladyboy with a fully functional dick who can mount me and cum on my face. Suggestions/ tips will be highly appreciated.

3. How much do they charge for a full service? It seems regular rate is $30-50 for 30 minutes. Can I extend this period?

Any suggestion/ tip will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Old 26-11-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
izzad79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gosh... uncle fucking in corridors?! Guess its the same i guy i saw several mths ago! He had it with 2 LB.. damn that was a turn on! Anyone else got the same feel? Fucking at the corridors??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1