The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 7
xbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant future
Love found in the skies

This story is real but name have been changed. Happened back in 2019 and ongoing till now. Thanks to sbf adult discussion section for all the stories and great tips.

At Taiwan back in 2019... story was how I met a girl on a plane back from Taipei to Singapore and juicy night action. Let痴 call this girl, Amanda.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-
On my way to airport from Taipei Main Station it痴 currently 11am and my flight is at 2pm. I知 a lone traveller and love to visit a country on my own.
Me: sian... so fast going back to Singapore. *thinking how time have flew passed. Been in taiwan for almost a month.

The train came.... soon I have reached the airport and checked in. Walking slowly to the immigration custom as I can稚 bear to leave taiwan... but who knows that soon I will be meeting a girl on the plane... I went to the departure gate and sat.

Ding dong.... the announcement for boarding for flight will commence soon(in Chinese).

Me: still early and waited till most people to head into the plane. Luckily I do not have a large bag and can slot under the seat.

Soon it痴 time to enter the plane, head over and passed my passport for check. Walked to the plane... and was greeted by the air stewardess and kindly told me to enter from the other lane. I walked to my seat..... to me surprise. A lady was seated next to me. She was.... mesmerising, gorgeous... stunning. I quickly seated and took out my ipad and earpiece. While waiting for the plane to move out..... I tried to strike a conversation with her.

*conversation are in chinese*
Me: Hi, first time to Singapore?
Amanda: Yes...
Me: how many days will you be here?
Amanda: 4 days, 3 nights.
Me: Are you heading alone? Or meeting your friends in Singapore?
Amanda: I知 alone.
Me: that痴 amazing, are you living in a hostel or hotel?
Amanda: Hostel..
Me: *in my head her replies was all a full stop* but I persevered.
I asked her oh where is your hostel?
Amanda: Checked her phone and showed me... here.
Me: oh it痴 at Bugis! Great place for tourist like you.
Amanda: silent....
Me: if you are free I can bring you around to visit some tourist attractions.
Amanda: let me see first... 我現看看
Me: Ok

Soon the plane was pushed back and departed shortly... but things got better in the skies...
Old 24-02-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 7
BenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to behold
Re: Love found in the skies

Good start bro keep em coming <3
Old 25-02-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 25-02-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

xbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant future

The plane took off and shortly meal is preparing to be served.

I was watching a movie on my ipad and at the same time observing the gorgeous lady beside me and decided to strike a conversation with him.

*conversation in chinese*
Me: Hello
Amanda: en 嗯?
Me: Do you have any tourist attraction that you must visit while you are in Singapore?
Amanda: I want to see Marina Bay Sands, gardens by the Bay and Sentosa.
Me: that痴 all?
Amanda: I still have not plan *laugh
Me: Okay I should be free and let痴 exchange contact when the plane land.

The meal is serving, I had ordered in advanced a chicken set with red wine, Amanda ordered a vegetarian set with red wine.

At this stage Amanda was trying to figure out how to open the tray table, as it is not the normal latched table. It痴 a spring opener tray table. I quickly helped her and in that moment I touched her hand... I could see that she was shy and quickly pulled her hand back.

Amanda: thank you.
Me: you are welcome. In my head... her sweet voice was really mesmerising. But she has been trying to

Food is served and we had our meal, after the meal the air stewardess was passing white card for foreigners entering into Singapore. As I could see Amanda was asleep. I helped to take one for her, she woke up shortly after and I passed her the white card. At this moment she suddenly came to ask me how to fill up the white card.

Me: I took the white card and explained to her.
This you write your chinese name, here you write your passport number, passport expiry date and etc.
Amanda: thank you in the sweet voice.
Me: do you have a pen?
Amanda: nope
I went to grab my bag and took a pen out.
Me: passed the pen
I could see that Amanda was smiling and I knew she is starting to open up.

Soon the light is turned off in the cabin and both of us rested till the plane landed.

You guys must be wondering I haven稚 asked for her name... Nor did she asked for mine. Will be revealed soon.
Old 25-02-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SioKanLai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, please continue!
Old 26-02-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 26-02-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 5
CapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud of

Awaiting continuation for today's, reading.
Old 27-02-2020, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 27-02-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Will continue for sure just that need time to write. Don稚 worry.
Old 27-02-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Camping for more!!
Old 27-02-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
genghis_khan is one of the Best!genghis_khan is one of the Best!genghis_khan is one of the Best!

taiwanese gals are one of the best gals to bonk, very accommodating but must becareful of KC
Old 27-02-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghis_khan View Post
taiwanese gals are one of the best gals to bonk, very accommodating but must becareful of KC
Yes it痴 the best bonk currently. Really amazing. Haha will post an update during weekend.
Old 27-02-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
GarbageNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for nice story and support.
Old 27-02-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14343 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

I am a silent reader. Enjoy your story.
Old 28-02-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Nice build up here, camping for more updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1