The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 26-02-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Oh thanks but how do you earn points?

I'm happy you find my post interesting but it was really out of the blue, didn't even notice until I was beside her. My lucky day perhaps, I don't usually keep a look out but I'll try my best.
Just up u 22 points but u still need 24 points to have rep power of 10-11 if I am not wrong... if u Wan quick points just go point exchange thread...

Remember return favour when u reach 50 points only ya thanks

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 26-02-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster101 View Post
Wow! Glad to see there is still interest from bros in this thread. I have been away too long! Used to share my wife's zg pics here before.

My wife goes clubbing with me braless. So I have lots of her zg pics.

Here is a humble contribution for the bros.

Hope you guys like it. The thing is I dont have her permission to post. So I cannot post those too revealing ones here, in public sphere. Also, my wife is no more syt. I dun wan to offend bros who dun like her figure. PM me if you want to see more. Cheers!
Quote:
One more humble contribution. Cheers!

awesome bro..
PM u to see more please.
Old 27-02-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
driver6699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

wow
thanks for sharing bro
Old 27-02-2020, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
cassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I don't think my 1 consider zg

Ytd saw a milfe with short skirt the wind was strong her skirt flew up slightly

How I wish the wind was strong enough to blow up her skirt

Still shiok lah
Old 27-02-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks bro for sharing yr accidental zaogeng sighting and yr effort to accompany it with the pretty pic of the dress the girl was wearing ....just keep sharing here and i will upzz u with my +17 points as soon as i can ..
As promised i hv up bro taegukgi's points with my +17 points ..powering his points UP^^ from 26 to 43 ...he still needs another 7 points to get his POWER ...learn to return favour to bros who hv upped yr points if u can ..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-02-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 17
dewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wow! Glad to see there is still interest from bros in this thread. I have been away too long! Used to share my wife's zg pics here before.

My wife goes clubbing with me braless. So I have lots of her zg pics.

Here is a humble contribution for the bros.

Hope you guys like it. The thing is I dont have her permission to post. So I cannot post those too revealing ones here, in public sphere. Also, my wife is no more syt. I dun wan to offend bros who dun like her figure. PM me if you want to see more. Cheers!
Bro, share more of your wife picture.
Old 27-02-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Quote:

Bro, please post more
Old 27-02-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassanova View Post
I don't think my 1 consider zg

Ytd saw a milfe with short skirt the wind was strong her skirt flew up slightly

Still shiok lah
Given u a push ended u with power 15 bro

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 27-02-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
hellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I came across a totally unexpected situation recently.

I was packing food back after work and the queue was quite long. However, there was a table occupied by 2 ladies near to the queue.

I didn't pay much attention until I was next to the table and realized the lady nearest to me was braless.

She wearing those flowerly dress with an opening on the sides and there wasn't any bra strap at all.

Funny thing is the side open‌ing wasn't even very wide and all I did was to turn my head towards her direction and look down and her A cup side boobs was just totally exposed.

Although her boobs were A cup but her nipples were huge! It was almost the size of a squash ball and medium brown. Quite a turn on as she's slim and well mannered.

My eyes almost popped out and it was so hard to keep a straight face when trying to see more.

The dress she wore is something like this

Although the opening isn't very wide but I think when she sat down, it opened up so much that I can just see it.

I'll try to post more if I come across anymore interesting accidental sightings.

Thanks for reading my long post.

By the way, how do I get more points?
Hahah bro I believe you saw something like this?

Last edited by hellodere; 28-02-2020 at 12:13 AM.
Old 27-02-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
As promised i hv up bro taegukgi's points with my +17 points ..powering his points UP^^ from 26 to 43 ...he still needs another 7 points to get his POWER ...learn to return favour to bros who hv upped yr points if u can ..
Given him 12 points. He has 54 now.
Old 27-02-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
bryee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Very shapely boobs, thanks for sharing bro!
Old 27-02-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh thanks but how do you earn points?

t.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassanova View Post

Still shiok lah
Upz You 2 Bro's

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 27-02-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoido View Post
Bro, please post more
Please PM me if you want to see more. I have replied all PMs.

A big Thank you to all the bros who upped me points and left kind comments. Grateful for all the support.

Cheers!
Old 28-02-2020, 05:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

In Germany , i went to gym. The girl changing room opp of men. So one time the door to girl changing room was push wide open by a girl coming out, i saw the girls in changing room, all half naked...song
Old 28-02-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
NuclearBio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
In Germany , i went to gym. The girl changing room opp of men. So one time the door to girl changing room was push wide open by a girl coming out, i saw the girls in changing room, all half naked...song
Your lucky day!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1