The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
thanksgiving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Your attractiveness and sexiness as a MAN come solely from your subconscious beliefs. Your mental frames. How much social and sexual value do you give yourself? Are you the prize to your dream girl? These positive masculine beliefs will be manifested in your facial expressions, eye contact, body language, voice tonality and your behaviour, etc. You can't fake them. That is The Secret. You will never learn this in schools and universities.​

Bro WB
Bro WB

I am trying to learn here.

What do you mean when "Your attractiveness and sexiness as a MAN come solely from your subconscious beliefs?

Does it mean we need to dress well and also sexily? As a MAN we behaves like MAN and usually let girls do all the talking and harping.

Also what do you mean "Your mental frames"?

Does it mean we need to have our own belief and clear headed successful.

Thanks and hope can hear from you.
Old 26-02-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
fanjianxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanksgiving View Post
Bro WB

What do you mean when "Your attractiveness and sexiness as a MAN come solely from your subconscious beliefs?

Does it mean we need to dress well and also sexily? As a MAN we behaves like MAN and usually let girls do all the talking and harping.

Trying to learn more from bro WB too.

Thanks bro Wb for a great thread.

Have a nice day.
Old 27-02-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
shiyihai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro

Great advice and I had similar issues.

Now I knew girl B is full of shit.

Cheers.
I had similar issues too, girl B really full of shit.

Good to learn from bro WB here, have a great weekend.
Old 29-02-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harbourfront View Post
Bro WB

I didn't read your thread before and started reading. Now I knew why I made so many mistakes and failed badly.

I need advice here.

I like this girl A and A just didn't showed any interest to be my gf. Although A is ok to chat with me of go out for meals. A will just excuse herself and go home early. Not sure how do I approach.

I like another girl B and recently B had some family crisis. After her mom was hospitalized several months ago, her mom still needed to follow up check up at the hospital outpatient clinic. Recently her house was broken in and she lost most of her cash and phone. Should I help her and still make her my gf?

Hope some advice here and thank you so much.

Happy weekend.
Bro, tks for ur post.

Bro Junior cannibal has given good advice.

How to approach a girl you like?

It starts w/ your subconscious beliefs that you're the prize and you will get your dream girl. That is the foundation. Impossible to fake it.

The rest can be learned easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
while you pend for Bro WB advice, please allow me to give you mine. From my own experience, PRC gals are generally very direct, if she likes you, very likely than not, you would be able to bed her within first three dates, and she does not and not short of cash, even if you shower her with cash and gifts, you will only end up as just another suitor. This part explains about gal A.
As for gal B, she probably told every guy she met about the sad stories she had about her mother and the recent loss. If you were her bf/husband, I think you should extend your assistance, financial and mental, else, move on. Don't try to be a charitable organisation.
When you can like two gals at the same time, you should hunt for more who like your cash and you. Most brow here are married or attached, hence, we need to strike a balance between seeking GFE and soberness.
Tks for your advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeOpen View Post
Excellent thread by bro WB. Have a good Sunday.
Quote:
Bro

Great advice and I had similar issues.

Now I knew girl B is full of shit.

Cheers.
Bros, thanks.

Quote:
Bro WB

Bro, tks.

As I hv just written:

"It starts w/ your subconscious beliefs that you're the prize and you will get your dream girl. That is the foundation. Impossible to fake it.

The rest can be learned easily."

In other words, you believe, in your subconscious mind, that you're an attractive and sexy man. You're the PRIZE, not your dream girls.

Mental frames? Similar to your mindset, attitude and beliefs at the subconscious level.

Let me reiterate.

If you have negative mental frames and believe that you're not good enough for your dream girls, for whatever reason, you will fail with them. It doesn't matter if you're a real king/prince, the richest man in the world or the "sexiest man alive."

However, when you hv the subconscious beliefs and hence the mental frames that you're the grand prize...you'll have more girls of your type than you can ever handle.

I started this thread almost 11 yrs ago. I hv detailed all my encounters w/ girls/women of my type.

Many young men are extremely jealous of me. They think I get my girls because I hv money. Nothing could be more wrong. Some of them used more money n still couldn't get my type of girls. Some couldn't even go out w/ the girls. Even if they were lucky enough to hv a rs w/ them, they were dumped when they ran out of money. It's pathetic to watch. They don't understand women. I had many posts on this subject. Read them.

The naysayers are failures w/ girls and likely failures in life. Why do they fail?

They have negative mental frames! Hard to change because it's their subconscious beliefs acquired during their formative years.

They need to reprogram their subconscious minds. Very hard to do. It has taken me 11 yrs n I'm still improving slowly.

I'm now confident enough that I know I'll get the very best girls /women of my type. I hv invited everyone to bring a very cute SYTs for comparison. BTW, TY will be 20 soon. She won't remain a SYT for very long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanjianxia View Post
Trying to learn more from bro WB too.

Thanks bro Wb for a great thread.

Have a nice day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiyihai View Post
I had similar issues too, girl B really full of shit.

Good to learn from bro WB here, have a great weekend.
Bros tks.

Cheers and happy weekend to all samsters!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 29-02-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

There are many guys wanting either not to spend money and get GFE, yet they are looking for GFE in a night club or a MP. It's the same problem as wanting to find love yet don't want any attachment or string.
Agree with Bro WB, it's not about how much money you spent or how handsome you are, when you don't even have a sense of sincerity yet its written on the face that the only thing you want is to have sex with your target then dump her, unless she's really dumb, why would she let you succeed?
Old 29-02-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB, what you had shared all these while are right on the dot. Women from any continent are very strange creatures, when we behave too caring, loving, giving in all the while, our value drop drastically.

We are the prize mental frame is definately the way to go. Never be afraid to walk away from the most beautiful girl. By doing so, we have all the advantages, if she stop contact, so be it, we cut our losses. If she starts to communicate, the odds are in our favour. Never never settle for only 1 woman, it will make you a softie, could be due to too heavily invested in that relationship.

Less is more concept runs true. Never be afraid to say "NO" to your women, respect them and never lose our cool in front of them no matter how piss off you maybe. Just walk away if its too much. What is yours will eventually returns.

These are from my personal expericences.
Old 04-03-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are many guys wanting either not to spend money and get GFE, yet they are looking for GFE in a night club or a MP. It's the same problem as wanting to find love yet don't want any attachment or string.
Agree with Bro WB, it's not about how much money you spent or how handsome you are, when you don't even have a sense of sincerity yet its written on the face that the only thing you want is to have sex with your target then dump her, unless she's really dumb, why would she let you succeed?
Bro, tks.

You're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
Bro WB, what you had shared all these while are right on the dot. Women from any continent are very strange creatures, when we behave too caring, loving, giving in all the while, our value drop drastically.

We are the prize mental frame is definately the way to go. Never be afraid to walk away from the most beautiful girl. By doing so, we have all the advantages, if she stop contact, so be it, we cut our losses. If she starts to communicate, the odds are in our favour. Never never settle for only 1 woman, it will make you a softie, could be due to too heavily invested in that relationship.

Less is more concept runs true. Never be afraid to say "NO" to your women, respect them and never lose our cool in front of them no matter how piss off you maybe. Just walk away if its too much. What is yours will eventually returns.

These are from my personal expericences.
Bro, tks for sharing your personal experiences. You're doing very well!

Good afternoon!

I always remind myself of the following rules on How To Talk To Girls/Women

Rule 1
Relax. Don't try to impress her – let her try to impress you.

Rule 2
Women love to talk. Let them. Maintain a nice 60/40 or 70/30
ratio. Ocassionally, make "me too" statements and show that you
and she are very similar.

Rule 3
Tell her a little about yourself, but not too much. Maintain some
mystery. Give her something to think about and wonder about
when she's at home.

Rule 4
Listen and ask questions. Stop worrying about what to say. If you
listen closely she will tell you what to say. Follow up on those
topics she wants to talk about.

Rule 5
Focus. Concentrate on what she is saying. Get into her head. Be
interested. Stop looking around and start looking into her eyes.

Rule 6
If you want to talk, talk to your friends. If you want a girl to like
you, listen to her, ask questions, and act like you are on the edge
of your seat.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 04-03-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

As the old saying goes, one man's meat is one man's poison. Likewise for women, they come in all shapes and sizes, so are their preferences. Rather to to potency to be someone you are not, might as well just be yourself and find the ladies who like your type.
In short, be sincere. You need not tell them the full truth but try not to lie. No one likes a liar.
Old 06-03-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thoughts become words, words become actions. Subconcious belief is indeed very real.Never be put down by negative remarks or actions from anyone, men or women. Just move on when encounter these type of people, there will always be someone that will appreciate the character one possesses. Remember 天生我并才有用。

Last edited by moneymoneycome; 06-03-2020 at 12:15 AM.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
atbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
"It starts w/ your subconscious beliefs that you're the prize and you will get your dream girl. That is the foundation. Impossible to fake it.

The rest can be learned easily."

In other words, you believe, in your subconscious mind, that you're an attractive and sexy man. You're the PRIZE, not your dream girls.

Mental frames? Similar to your mindset, attitude and beliefs at the subconscious level.

Let me reiterate.

If you have negative mental frames and believe that you're not good enough for your dream girls, for whatever reason, you will fail with them. It doesn't matter if you're a real king/prince, the richest man in the world or the "sexiest man alive."

However, when you hv the subconscious beliefs and hence the mental frames that you're the grand prize...you'll have more girls of your type than you can ever handle.

I started this thread almost 11 yrs ago. I hv detailed all my encounters w/ girls/women of my type.

Many young men are extremely jealous of me. They think I get my girls because I hv money. Nothing could be more wrong. Some of them used more money n still couldn't get my type of girls. Some couldn't even go out w/ the girls. Even if they were lucky enough to hv a rs w/ them, they were dumped when they ran out of money. It's pathetic to watch. They don't understand women. I had many posts on this subject. Read them.

The naysayers are failures w/ girls and likely failures in life. Why do they fail?

They have negative mental frames! Hard to change because it's their subconscious beliefs acquired during their formative years.

They need to reprogram their subconscious minds. Very hard to do. It has taken me 11 yrs n I'm still improving slowly.

I'm now confident enough that I know I'll get the very best girls /women of my type. I hv invited everyone to bring a very cute SYTs for comparison. BTW, TY will be 20 soon. She won't remain a SYT for very long.

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thank you for the nice post above. Also for past 11 years of contribution.

Gal was rather fake when they said don't want.

Guy must be able to distinguish the difference and be patient to see. Best is have a set of preset actions and words.

Women will be able to decipher the messages and in their sub-conscious mind will be able to make the best decision.

Sometimes women get attracted for some slightest detail example handsome dress well, nice talker, big money spender, etc.

Many r/s are complex and variations.

Just enjoy the ride.

Happy weekend.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
preciousfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atbs View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for the nice post above. Also for past 11 years of contribution.

Gal was rather fake when they said don't want.

Guy must be able to distinguish the difference and be patient to see. Best is have a set of preset actions and words.

Women will be able to decipher the messages and in their sub-conscious mind will be able to make the best decision.

Sometimes women get attracted for some slightest detail example handsome dress well, nice talker, big money spender, etc.

Many r/s are complex and variations.

Just enjoy the ride.

Happy weekend.
Fully agreed, gals always say the opposite.

Very nice thread by bro WB, thanks.

Cheers.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
eveofxmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I always remind myself of the following rules on How To Talk To Girls/Women

Rule 1
Relax. Don't try to impress her – let her try to impress you.

Rule 2
Women love to talk. Let them. Maintain a nice 60/40 or 70/30
ratio. Ocassionally, make "me too" statements and show that you
and she are very similar.

Rule 3
Tell her a little about yourself, but not too much. Maintain some
mystery. Give her something to think about and wonder about
when she's at home.

Rule 4
Listen and ask questions. Stop worrying about what to say. If you
listen closely she will tell you what to say. Follow up on those
topics she wants to talk about.

Rule 5
Focus. Concentrate on what she is saying. Get into her head. Be
interested. Stop looking around and start looking into her eyes.

Rule 6
If you want to talk, talk to your friends. If you want a girl to like
you, listen to her, ask questions, and act like you are on the edge
of your seat.

Cheers!

Bro WB
BRO WB

I agreed with your rules above.

Best let her talk and guy listen. If she interested she said it and if not interested nothing guy do will improve the situation.

Just that in many cases money can settle matters and that is not the point.

If any relationships depend on money to resolve then very transactional. Although money is key to any relationship because no money no honey too.

What I stated above is guy still need to have money to spend to go on meals, movies, trips and so on.

Hope can learn from WB master here.

Thanks and cheers.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
McCannOppo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread here, thanks bro WB.

Cheers.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
girlassassin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveofxmas View Post
BRO WB

I agreed with your rules above.

Best let her talk and guy listen. If she interested she said it and if not interested nothing guy do will improve the situation.

Just that in many cases money can settle matters and that is not the point.

If any relationships depend on money to resolve then very transactional. Although money is key to any relationship because no money no honey too.

What I stated above is guy still need to have money to spend to go on meals, movies, trips and so on.

Hope can learn from WB master here.

Thanks and cheers.
Agreed to the rules too, hoping to learn more from bro WB in this great thread.

Have a good weekend.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
DBSTeller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
As the old saying goes, one man's meat is one man's poison. Likewise for women, they come in all shapes and sizes, so are their preferences. Rather to to potency to be someone you are not, might as well just be yourself and find the ladies who like your type.
In short, be sincere. You need not tell them the full truth but try not to lie. No one likes a liar.
Well said bro, give a LIKE!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1