The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Indostop at Paya Lebar Square

Quote:
Originally Posted by msact View Post
Haha I just knew it. She dressed so sexy and always playing HP in her shop haha. Will try to approach her for her contact no.
Dun be a dork.
This grocery shop is ........ not normal as it dun just sell groceries.
It is also a remittance centre for indo workers and "laundromat" for bookies based in INA. It is part of the underground banking network.
If you enjoy messing around with the underworld crowd..... go ahead but I would not want to be associated with any of their activities or people..... pussies included.
Old 21-02-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow bro so observant.........salute
Old 21-02-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Antenna anyhow connect open network...this is sexciting!
Old 21-02-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

TS, since you created this thread pls provide some pictures for samsters If you are scared of taking even pictures, how are you going to even approach her?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 21-02-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
should be ba, it is a grocery shop

https://indostop.com/
I was hoping their website has the staffs' pictures

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 25-02-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

I am there just now. Not that pretty though. With heavy makeup and Hiao Hiao type. Late 30s Milf with some meat. I went to talk to her and chit chat for a while. If willing to invest time should be able to get. Need to spend some time. She is not my type so I did not stay long. I don’t have the patience to fish but to those brothers who are keen can try.

Last edited by ZanShen; 25-02-2020 at 01:06 PM.
Old 25-02-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I am there just now. Not that pretty though. With heavy makeup and Hiao Hiao type. Late 30s Milf with some meat. I went to talk to her and chit chat for a while. If willing to invest time should be able to get. Need to spend some time. She is not my type so I did not stay long. I don’t have the patience to fish but to those brothers who are keen can try.
Good update bro, just upped your pts.
Old 25-02-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Dun be a dork.
This grocery shop is ........ not normal as it dun just sell groceries.
It is also a remittance centre for indo workers and "laundromat" for bookies based in INA. It is part of the underground banking network.
If you enjoy messing around with the underworld crowd..... go ahead but I would not want to be associated with any of their activities or people..... pussies included.
I trust that you might be right. With those limited varieties of titbits, drinks and cheap beauty products, there is no way they can cover the rental of that unit in that mall.

Last edited by ZanShen; 26-02-2020 at 11:50 AM.
Old 25-02-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Good update bro, just upped your pts.
Thanks. Returned my humble 4.
Old 27-02-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of

Interesting shop
Old 27-02-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
genghis_khan is one of the Best!genghis_khan is one of the Best!genghis_khan is one of the Best!

TS why no photo until now? but good and fast CSI bros.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:06 AM
Samster

How to attach photo from hp?

Last edited by ZanShen; 04-03-2020 at 08:39 PM.
Old 09-03-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

I was there today. Saw the lady. Nah, not my type. Heavy makeup and looking at 30s. Not nice. makeup look like ghost. Lol

I saw a cute lady selling tau Huey drinks at a shop nearby. Cuter than this indo.
Old 23-03-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

TS, you owe us one. Pls only share when you see a better ones ��

Last edited by ZanShen; 23-03-2020 at 03:07 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1