The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Luanlaiatjb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Merlin Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JingQiangBuDao View Post
still got Indo gals drinking at lvl 2 & 3??
Yep still do see them around those shop, but I never drink or engage them there.
So not sure if you and I are talking about the same stuff. Presume it is la, since it’s Merlin Tower
Old 23-02-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luanlaiatjb View Post
Yep still do see them around those shop, but I never drink or engage them there.
So not sure if you and I are talking about the same stuff. Presume it is la, since it’s Merlin Tower
The customers there all look like blue collar local mats.....I not confident to take them on alone. Beware when going there
Old 24-02-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 20
JingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to all

Quote:
yes, I guess is same. open the beer with the gal you like then sit down talk talk, details can be discuss but not all gal got do side line
Old 24-02-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 20
JingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
The customers there all look like blue collar local mats.....I not confident to take them on alone. Beware when going there
they mainly from indo bit from Philippines, so if you can speak Malay or bahasa then no problem, some can speak simple English too
Old 27-02-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
they mainly from indo bit from Philippines, so if you can speak Malay or bahasa then no problem, some can speak simple English too
I thought there only have MLF PRC. What time do they usually go there
Old 28-02-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Merlin tower quite dead recently, don’t see much of those FL that stay around the bridge area. Just 1-2, if you are not those old ah pek usually they won’t ask you. Not like last time, they will just ask whoever walk past them.
Go to the coffeeshop further down, they all gathering there.
Old 28-02-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
Go to the coffeeshop further down, they all gathering there.
Is it morning time got stalls selling Yong Tau Hoo and Cai Png one?
Also one DVD stall there? Only see 1-2 PRC Milfs
Btw those old school hair salons there got happening?
Old 04-03-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Now the ladies at the Merlin tower bridge getting lesser. Only saw one in her 50s asking me if I want massage. But not very pretty. So I walked past to check out the kedai behind . Saw alot of ladies (40-50s) sitting there with old men drinking and chatting.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Is it morning time got stalls selling Yong Tau Hoo and Cai Png one?
Also one DVD stall there? Only see 1-2 PRC Milfs
Btw those old school hair salons there got happening?
Yeah beside the 4D shops. Got young votes ladies there too. They asking 200rm...
Old 06-03-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
workshop0709 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by james38 View Post
Bro... u mean those sale ladies working inside SKII retail shops? How do you ask them? What if they call police?
the massage shop name SK II, not the retail shop sales la, bro..
Old 09-03-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
Yeah beside the 4D shops. Got young votes ladies there too. They asking 200rm...
Saw them today but not one of them look young at least late 30s and none are pretty.
RM200 I’ll pass. Rather go for the Viets at nearby Meldrum Coffeeshop
Old 09-03-2020, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
still got Indo gals drinking at lvl 2 & 3??
Yes many today.
I was early so the shops were playing music and disco lights but no one inside all still sitting outside. The area like Coffeeshops cum beer garden (run down one).
The uncles drinking there all like regulars. The ladies sitting with them how to nego? Look like they enjoy drinking more than going for fucks.....tables full of bottles of beer and most looked drunk
Old 10-03-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hello1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation for good massage?
Old 11-03-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hello1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Anyone know what time usually they close?
Old 11-03-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello1994 View Post
Hi. Anyone know what time usually they close?
Massage usually by 9pm.
Means last call is 8pm.
The hair salons close even earlier.
The beer garden open till late.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1