The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigeyes View Post
L16H15 G8

Looks: Typical Thai. 7/10
Bust: 7/10 natural big and soft 36D
Hip: 9/10 super big good for doggie
Service: 8/10 accommodate any position
GFE: high
Speaks OK English, her sister also working in the same house with big boobs and hip but boobs are fake.
Good one!
She is not new right?
I think I saw before a few months ago and remembered the number tag but I could be wrong. What is her sister's number tag?
Old 19-02-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigeyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
She is not new right?
I think I saw before a few months ago and remembered the number tag but I could be wrong. What is her sister's number tag?
More than 1 year already
Old 21-02-2020, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute

1615 G11 Anna

Overall rating - 8/10
Friendly OKT, around 10 girls to choose from.

B cup with 5 min of ball licking and very playful in bed, btw she can speak chinese and english so those bros whom cant converse in Thai, fear not as you can build some quick chemistry with her in your preferred language.

Note: The mirror layout angle 10/10, look left look right look front look behind look up all can access
Old 22-02-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumantong369 View Post
1615 G11 Anna

Overall rating - 8/10
Friendly OKT, around 10 girls to choose from.

B cup with 5 min of ball licking and very playful in bed, btw she can speak chinese and english so those bros whom cant converse in Thai, fear not as you can build some quick chemistry with her in your preferred language.

Note: The mirror layout angle 10/10, look left look right look front look behind look up all can access
must be the room on the first floor at the back....not all rooms have 360 mirror
Old 25-02-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

1615, G10, anyone tried?
Old 26-02-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
must be the room on the first floor at the back....not all rooms have 360 mirror
Even details of the rooms also canot escape from your hand anw you are right.
Old 26-02-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumantong369 View Post
Even details of the rooms also canot escape from your hand anw you are right.
that is like the best room in Geylang that i have tried.

if can tarma action in that room.....wow....dunno where to look....machiam like bruce lee Enter the dragon....lol
Old 29-02-2020, 10:07 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I tried three girls today, one cat50+30waterbed, one cat60 PRC and cat40 in jm.

Surprisingly it's cat40 girl that is amazing. She feels like a cat150 or more.

House is between jm14 and jm4, got no number (maybe I cock eye).

G23 Kitty

Face: 6/10 not really a looker
Boobs: 8/10 flat natural soft, my type
Height: slightly taller than 1.65m
Build: slim and tall
Butt: 8/10 slim soft natural type
Gfe: 10/10 gao gao. Lick ears and neck like it's nothing. Ate my ears while I was fucking her and licking her nips at the same time. Happens to be my fetish. Lots of kissing like fucking a gf. I don't mind no gfe but wow, she's hardworking.
Dfk: yes
Massage: 6/10 with 10mins left, she initiated! She used some spicy ointment. Medium to low strength.

I don't think it's because she's not a looker, because the cat60 from 1425 I tried is a 4/10 but very sop and nothing special, just fucking a hole.

Kitty is not much of a looker, but pretty enough and very accommodating and hardworking. Please treat her well and give her biz so she less likely to go back before ord. She's insecure about her small tits cos she kept her bra on until I requested to take it off, so please treat her well.

After trying out 20-30 WLs I've finally found my rtf. I thought I'll never rtf (I accidently rtf some girls tho, lol).

For the next 12 months I'll probably just get her, or the g23(coincidence) from L8h7 for her amazing waterbed. She's an ice queen and only smiles when telling a joke and complimenting her. Hopefully I can quit GL by then.

Both are issan girls with tan tall slim build. Both are great, coincidence or issan girls are generally awesome?

I feel sad for these girls. They are obviously intelligent enough, nice and hardworking, but due to circumstances have to be WL. Kitty told me noone wants her because she's a WL. Haiz.

I might get her a nice hello Kitty plush next time, since she likes them and has alot in her room.

HOWEVER, she not really hygeinic, didn't wash my ears or neck even tho she initiated the licking. Never used mouthwash or asked me too. And also not for big tits lovers. But has a nice butt.

One question I have is why all Thai girls' perfume always smell the about same and it's not very nice one, how come ah? Lol
Old 01-03-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowayhose View Post

One question I have is why all Thai girls' perfume always smell the about same and it's not very nice one, how come ah? Lol
Perfume? Most Thai girls dun really like using perfume.
I believe what you experienced was the smell of dried saliva left behind by customers. I have seen WLs just wash their pussies after sex and not the rest of their bodies.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Perfume? Most Thai girls dun really like using perfume.
I believe what you experienced was the smell of dried saliva left behind by customers. I have seen WLs just wash their pussies after sex and not the rest of their bodies.
Opps, sounds turn offish.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

It might not be perfume but some lotion or something coz keep bathing and air con.. skin is dry
Old 07-03-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Today (Saturday) was at L16H15 to try G8 and coming out I saw a girl in green very pretty and my type. Anyone know her number Tag?
Old 08-03-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

tall anot?
if tall then mayb g3
Old 09-03-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowayhose View Post
I tried three girls today, one cat50+30waterbed, one cat60 PRC and cat40 in jm.

Surprisingly it's cat40 girl that is amazing. She feels like a cat150 or more.

House is between jm14 and jm4, got no number (maybe I cock eye).

G23 Kitty

Face: 6/10 not really a looker
Boobs: 8/10 flat natural soft, my type
Height: slightly taller than 1.65m
Build: slim and tall
Butt: 8/10 slim soft natural type
Gfe: 10/10 gao gao. Lick ears and neck like it's nothing. Ate my ears while I was fucking her and licking her nips at the same time. Happens to be my fetish. Lots of kissing like fucking a gf. I don't mind no gfe but wow, she's hardworking.
Dfk: yes
Massage: 6/10 with 10mins left, she initiated! She used some spicy ointment. Medium to low strength.

I don't think it's because she's not a looker, because the cat60 from 1425 I tried is a 4/10 but very sop and nothing special, just fucking a hole.

Kitty is not much of a looker, but pretty enough and very accommodating and hardworking. Please treat her well and give her biz so she less likely to go back before ord. She's insecure about her small tits cos she kept her bra on until I requested to take it off, so please treat her well.

After trying out 20-30 WLs I've finally found my rtf. I thought I'll never rtf (I accidently rtf some girls tho, lol).

For the next 12 months I'll probably just get her, or the g23(coincidence) from L8h7 for her amazing waterbed. She's an ice queen and only smiles when telling a joke and complimenting her. Hopefully I can quit GL by then.

Both are issan girls with tan tall slim build. Both are great, coincidence or issan girls are generally awesome?

I feel sad for these girls. They are obviously intelligent enough, nice and hardworking, but due to circumstances have to be WL. Kitty told me noone wants her because she's a WL. Haiz.

I might get her a nice hello Kitty plush next time, since she likes them and has alot in her room.

HOWEVER, she not really hygeinic, didn't wash my ears or neck even tho she initiated the licking. Never used mouthwash or asked me too. And also not for big tits lovers. But has a nice butt.

G23 i bonk b4
I remember her name cal Nina
Service not as ur mentioned above!
Old 13-03-2020, 12:21 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by globalfoundries View Post
G23 i bonk b4
I remember her name cal Nina
Service not as ur mentioned above!
Sorry, you are right. I went back for g23 realized it's Nina, but didn't see kitty around. Nina's pretty hot, though.

Anyone know what number kitty is? Her room got alot of hello plushies and toilet wall even got 'kitty' sticker. I remember her no. was 23 leh, knn. I have to go back and see again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1