The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Re: KL beach / thai club issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i went in a few these places opposite shaw parade, it was 14rm small beer and 50rm per hour gal sit talk blah blah with you gal mostly milf...the mommy claim these are local ckt
I also went in two of these bars, some time ago already. That time I hoped that the concept was the same as in DaLu (Balestier Rd). But aunties here only sit with you and talk cock, no touching whatsoever. Nothing special.
Old 15-09-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
your warning fall on deaf ears, i guess is ladiesman83 means he born 83, and when he mention his friend its meann its HIM really, these guys that age group think they know everything seen the world because fucked few international WL, i fucked 13 WL from ace and all tell me they heard local chinese guys really value WL even willing marry them at least chase them date them, when look their wechat pics all have pics taken with local chinese guy...that seems a pattern that many these guys fall same trap go date WL also happens in JB
Usually, they have deaf ears. As not that experienced in all things about cheonging.

Me, after cheonging LOS since late 1980 ( good old days in LOS with emperor services from all WLs ), and no internet in those days, M'sia + Southeast Asia cities and clubbing days and now too old until ladies called me, not handsum man but ah pek or uncle. Cipet, really. After 7 teeraks from border towns, Bangkok, Danok, KL......now, no more such thingy. I tell them to get lost if they wanna bf. It only F,F,F. Or find, fuck, forget and I want cheap cheap pricing.

Scared the shit out of them. Those that do not want tequilas and onnly drink my beer and a bit crazy....ok lah....I only give some small tips. And I tell them that I am not a stupid newbie and very experienced in partying in the men's entertainment business.

Even coyotes told me not to get ladies who go clubbing, work in clubs, MP, spas, hookers. And I told them, after such good and bad experiences in ladies working in men's entertainment business......i told them......thank you very much and you do not need to tell me that. Now, I only drink, see see the going on in that place, listen to the music, see the band, not liked last time whereby too much cash goes into tequilas, flowers, tips, beer in clubs. That worked as I got girls in Singapore, Jakarta, a tarma from Pattaya, models from Danok. Spas and MPs expenditures.....a bit different......relax and screw the ladies later.

You also very experienced fellow. Kudos to you.

Was in One Stop Food court. Yes, saw 2 pretty, slim PRCs. One with solid melons, jutting out. One of them whom I screwed twice sat with me. Nice lady, but me said only drink beer and will be off soon. So, she after chatting, later went off looking for a temporary husband.

To those noobs.......please do learn......the hard way if necessary......that cheonging is fun. Have ups and downs......but you will get better in cheonging after you think with your grey cells even after experiencing a downturn in relationship.

Today, I go to One Stop to look see after buying electrical spare parts in Jalan Pasar. About 14 ladies disturbed me while I ate a late lunch and drinking a big Tiger. No more talking about anything else as this thread is about BC and TC.

Last edited by Yokosi; 15-09-2017 at 09:14 PM.
Old 16-09-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 22
SioGan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSioGan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any particular clubs to pick up some Mongolian chicks?
Old 10-10-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 18
js0n is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjs0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I be heading up to KL next week..lol..with my soccer guys for soccer..of coz..night activities as well..haha..i guess from what i read beach club is where my destination is =)
Old 10-10-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by js0n View Post
I be heading up to KL next week..lol..with my soccer guys for soccer..of coz..night activities as well..haha..i guess from what i read beach club is where my destination is =)
BC do have plasmas or viewing soccer. Sometimes, got live band and chickens without the feathers.
Old 12-10-2017, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
BC do have plasmas or viewing soccer. Sometimes, got live band and chickens without the feathers.
3 yrs ago went to TC, atmosphere was good n pack with customers, mostly all r vietbus there, It supposed to b a Thai club n wondering y no thai girls there haha.. open a bot of Chivas about 300+.True, the girls won't come to u, u got to search for yourself there. Soon 2 girls come to us n start to chat... Quoted us rm300 for ST... give them each 100 tips n did not take them for ST, instead head straight to Saboon massage haha.. hope to go there again lol..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1