The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-01-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Yes read it with a pinch of salt, stiffness has set the high standards of a mr. Generally if he is not ts, his mrs will be highly censored since his is more action packed than a GFE mr based on chemistry.

For eg his mr on fate on page 10 of this thread, that is the standard we looking at no GFE described but full of action. That why I think he is hard to be kc, maybe only been pressured to censored some mrs.
Wow.. thanks for reminding me of how much I used to write in the past where my FRs are "action packed" lol.

I'll be honest. I'm not trying to censor MRs but I'm trying to MANAGE EXPECTATIONS.

In the early 2014 years, when this thread first started, I think those old birds will know there're a few of us regulars, and we'd share honest detailed FRs and enjoy writing and sharing. Those years everyone respected one another and were mature enough, at least to me, to recognise that some people may get better services than others. Plus there were only a few stables then.

As the thread became more popular, more people came in and more people began to have higher expectations:
"If stiffness can see Fate's pussy, but why she never show me?"
"If stiffness got GFE, how come I didn't get it? She must be bad!"
etc.
You can see the debates that happen in those years, it's all there still. Worse, as BOTH stable OKTs and WLs know about this thread, they also have expectations:
"why you write so much!"
"Why you write so little??"
"why you tell people I fucked you when I didn't?"
"why you tell people we had a five way gang bang with a dwarf in a clown suit and a donkey??"
Trust me. I've heard enough from WLs who claim someone visited them and said there were me, or she said I told a brother visiting her that I fucked her or got some off menu services and he tried to force her to offer those services.

Things got heated. Debates went over pages and this thread became hard to maintain the focus on sharing FRs.

So to keep the peace, the less info the better. Whether it is detailed good MR or short good MR, is still a good MR for the WL.

The less discussion about off menu items, the less people will expect that they should be getting it.

I used to write detailed 'action packed' FRs. Now I don't even do that, because of the above reasons. I'd like to write detailed FRs but it gets interpreted the wrong way, or people say I work for OKT, or they use it to get what they want.

At the end, what you get is between you and the lady. There are some expectations as stated on their advertised page but beyond that, well, if you want to share, use the PM function to avoid misunderstandings. I mean, it may well be that your ass smells like strawberries to the WL and she loves strawberries and just want to AR you like nothing, but equally, your ass could smell of shit cos you didn't clean it properly. The WL who writes that they can do AR will be prepared for that, but I don't think it's fair to impose on another human, even if she is a prostitute, what she is comfortable to do or not, right?

I've even seen OKTs who are able to link an FR posted to the username and the actual person's hp number, and that gets shared online. Why? Maybe the brother didn't write a nice FR, I don't know. But this makes it very risky to even post FRs nowadays.

That's why I have rules to maintain the thread, or it loses its function of sharing. And share what you feel comfortable writing, but stick to the facts, and the rules. It's for everyone's interest, I feel.

If everyone is mature, respect one another, and manage their expectations like mature brothers, then there's really no need to censor or have rules. Problem is there's probably a few hundred people reading this thread at any one time, and they all have different expectations and demands. How to manage that?

By all means, point out if you didn't what the service as stated eg 30 mins instead of 60 mins, 69HJ stated but and you asked for it and she didn't give you etc, but anything more is a value add between you and her. If she wants to do it to every brother, she would state it up front right?

I'm trying to be fair to all fellow humans - brothers, and WLs. That's all.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Harace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Wow.. thanks for reminding me of how much I used to write in the past where my FRs are "action packed" lol.

I'll be honest. I'm not trying to censor MRs but I'm trying to MANAGE EXPECTATIONS.

In the early 2014 years, when this thread first started, I think those old birds will know there're a few of us regulars, and we'd share honest detailed FRs and enjoy writing and sharing. Those years everyone respected one another and were mature enough, at least to me, to recognise that some people may get better services than others. Plus there were only a few stables then.

As the thread became more popular, more people came in and more people began to have higher expectations:
etc.
You can see the debates that happen in those years, it's all there still. Worse, as BOTH stable OKTs and WLs know about this thread, they also have expectations:
"why you write so much!"
"why you tell people we had a five way gang bang with a dwarf in a clown suit and a donkey??"
Trust me. I've heard enough from WLs who claim someone visited them and said there were me, or she said I told a brother visiting her that I fucked her or got some off menu services and he tried to force her to offer those services.

Things got heated. Debates went over pages and this thread became hard to maintain the focus on sharing FRs.

So to keep the peace, the less info the better. Whether it is detailed good MR or short good MR, is still a good MR for the WL.

The less discussion about off menu items, the less people will expect that they should be getting it.

I used to write detailed 'action packed' FRs. Now I don't even do that, because of the above reasons. I'd like to write detailed FRs but it gets interpreted the wrong way, or people say I work for OKT, or they use it to get what they want.

At the end, what you get is between you and the lady. There are some expectations as stated on their advertised page but beyond that, well, if you want to share, use the PM function to avoid misunderstandings. I mean, it may well be that your ass smells like strawberries to the WL and she loves strawberries and just want to AR you like nothing, but equally, your ass could smell of shit cos you didn't clean it properly. The WL who writes that they can do AR will be prepared for that, but I don't think it's fair to impose on another human, even if she is a prostitute, what she is comfortable to do or not, right?

I've even seen OKTs who are able to link an FR posted to the username and the actual person's hp number, and that gets shared online. Why? Maybe the brother didn't write a nice FR, I don't know. But this makes it very risky to even post FRs nowadays.

That's why I have rules to maintain the thread, or it loses its function of sharing. And share what you feel comfortable writing, but stick to the facts, and the rules. It's for everyone's interest, I feel.

If everyone is mature, respect one another, and manage their expectations like mature brothers, then there's really no need to censor or have rules. Problem is there's probably a few hundred people reading this thread at any one time, and they all have different expectations and demands. How to manage that?

By all means, point out if you didn't what the service as stated eg 30 mins instead of 60 mins, 69HJ stated but and you asked for it and she didn't give you etc, but anything more is a value add between you and her. If she wants to do it to every brother, she would state it up front right?

Frankly I totally agree with what u said. Yes I do too tried some ML with not so good MR by the bro's here. But it's all depends on each chemistry when they are together. Examples maybe if the first time u thinks don't go your way on the first visit but if u treat them nice and have a good chat during your visit things could be different when u visit them the next time. Anyway these ML are humans too. So depends on individuals, value for money or others.

Cheers and have a great day
Old 11-01-2017, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
Apologies.. long time didn't post in this thread already.. didn't know about this yellow card system..

will take note in future..

cheers~
Relax bro, I was just joking.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

Ya... I remembered that you got into a misunderstanding with an AP...

The MLs do share a lot when you post in this thread...

Zara
Old 11-01-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15464 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

When I knew that Adele/Paris is back, how can I not pay her a visit?

Massage was soothing type. As bro sgGem said, do not expect a TCM Tuina from her. But her massage was good enough to relieve my back pain.

The more important thing is I can have a private time to spend with her although it was just a short 60 minutes.

Sensual wise, HDLY of course was the highlight. I felt like I have fellen into an ant nest. It was so shiok until a point that I have to beg her to stop, if not I will sure game over. Her HJ as usual was done with many variations. Everything exploded within a short few minutes but it was very mind blowing.

RTM? No brainer.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=637556

Last edited by Javabeans; 23-02-2017 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 11-01-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by younggun24 View Post
Yeah... Is Yangyang ever coming back?

It's been a couple of years le doubt she will be back. But have to say she was really worth it. Bbbj AR and hj at 100. Those were the days. And she was so serious about her work. I still remember her telling me my ass very big hard to reach in hahaha
Old 11-01-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Kudos and applause for a great post. Playing by the book all the way. Just want to take up the point on being fair to all .... brothers and WLs.

Without going into an abstract discussion on what is fair and what is not fair, it is my view (and I believe I am entitled to my view) that it is more fair to be honest and tell things as they are when it comes to reporting on FLs/MLs and other WLs. I do not understand why it is objectionable to report that a ML allowed herself to be fucked even though her advertisement says sex is not on the menu. More likely than not, she was offered money to be fucked and she accepted the offer. Who are we suppose to be keeping the secret for? The OKT or the ML or the person who visited the ML and fucked her? Obviously, the OKT does not need the secrecy. Does the ML need the secrecy? I do not think so and I would like to hear from others who think that the ML requires such secrecy. How about the brother who visited the ML and fucked her? To me, whether he needs the secrecy is a matter for him to decide and not for anyone here to tell him, ie, tell him what to report and what not to report. If he wants to write that the ML sucked his cock and allowed him to fuck her, what is wrong with that? I hear the arguments about tempering expectations but isn't transparency one of the pillars of information sharing? What is the point of wanting to share information if there are restrictions? We are not talking about politics, the government, the economy or any other earth shattering news. We are sharing information about whores. Aren't fucking and sucking important aspects about whoring? If these important bits of information are withheld, is the MR fair or honest or accurate? Of course, I am referring to those MLs who suck cocks, fuck or do other sexual stuff that are not listed on their advertisements.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying what you are saying or doing is wrong. I am just offering my views. I just wish that everyone who offers a report on their visits with any ML be honest and transparent about things, whether they be good or bad. This is a sex forum and it is expected that MLs who offer their services include sex as part of the service they provide, whether for a fee or not. Of course, there are exceptions but I think those are few and far in between.

I am just one of the many members of this forum and the above is just one person's views. None of you need pay heed to what I have said. I think I will go my own way and leave you guys to continue with the approach you think best.

Cheers
Old 11-01-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Kudos and applause for a great post. Playing by the book all the way. Just want to take up the point on being fair to all .... brothers and WLs.

W

Cheers

yes !!! its an open secret that popular fully booked MLs make more money than our MPs. easily $30-60k a month . whoever is thinking of pitying them and thinking they can packet them for $5-10k a month . wake up!!! they will take your money and easily 3-5 other guys money while pretending to stay faithful. sporeans are just naive. don't fall for the KC trap.Just play & dump . hop on to the next boat. if you are sucked in staying loyal to one , good luck. find out the hard way. plenty of love & kisses SMS to 5-10 other Boyfriends while pretending to look horny to you.
Old 11-01-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustissotired View Post
hey guys. once again need recommendations haha! after laura... i haven been going to massage but see many reviews very hard to decide. if any bros tried the following feel free to feedback abit k. haha.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/su-fei-massage-hj-jg-expert/

in order. hahah of my ... liking but seen their reviews. jus cant decide sial.

*argh!!!!
if you want authentic, solid massage and unique JG , go to Su fei. never regrettable.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

etc.
"why you write so much!"

Yes probably we discuss what advertise in her ad only, as for fate she advertise for 69 hj that's why she show her pussy. 69 is a sex position where you get to view and lick her pussy by international terms and dictionary.

It's kind of confusing even we state what advertise in her ad cos for eg 69 may mean different terms to different people leading to different expectations. One can write she show her pussy the other may write it is but with panties on. One enjoy being shortchanged the other may not like it.

So for fate, I don't think people need to ask you why u write show her pussy. Cos is an international term that is a position where she will position her pussy towards your face. I generally experience and expect the same thing too.

I will ask for it if it is advertised but the rest who don't ask for it cannot expect the same treatment from her. And if she doesn't want it she may change to HJ instead of adding the 69 position.

And also if someone write she is topless is also mean by international standards

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict...nglish/topless

-used to describe someone, usually a woman, wearing nothing on the upper part of the body, or something connected with this way of dressing

For me it means there no bra on or pads , You can see her nipples and breasts. Sometimes Bros like being shortchanged but that doesn't mean all enjoy being shortchanged. For all mls here advertise or not generally all expect to be topless while doing the special hj. I don't we need to change that general protocol that is standard since day 1.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 11-01-2017 at 05:14 PM.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of
Any of you brothers got SMS advertisments on MLs, FLs, etc lately?

I got 2 lately.. Too bad I quickly deleted when I got it.. Should have noted down the number and website it was advertising lor..

Someone selling our numbers to okts?
Old 11-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i tried " 玲玲 " for JG a few days ago, called her to make appointment and rushed to there, a MILF welcome me in front of door, she told me she is " 玲玲" student, she learned JG form 玲玲. as i was there, so i decided to give a try. here shear my simple MR with bros.

1. Location - convenient park lot
2. Look - 5/10 , a bit dark skin
3. JG - 6/10, acceptable likely soft massage / stroke
4. service attitude - 8/10 kind MILF
5. environment - 6/10, some people played " Ma Jiang" in other room.

RTM - could not come back.

i still miss Chanel JG.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7426 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitai View Post
i tried " 玲玲 " for JG a few days ago, called her to make appointment and rushed to there, a MILF welcome me in front of door, she told me she is " 玲玲" student, she learned JG form 玲玲. as i was there, so i decided to give a try. here shear my simple MR with bros.

1. Location - convenient park lot
2. Look - 5/10 , a bit dark skin
3. JG - 6/10, acceptable likely soft massage / stroke
4. service attitude - 8/10 kind MILF
5. environment - 6/10, some people played " Ma Jiang" in other room.

RTM - could not come back.

i still miss Chanel JG.
The student is this http://sgfoxy.com/%e5%86%b0%e5%86%b0-bingbing/
Old 11-01-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
http://sgfoxy.com/爱碧-abby/

Face: 7 (not sure if it's because of her make up or what but her face looks a bit under the knife before but it's not those type that you will reject)

Body: 8.5 (considered fair, nice B+ boobs and very nice shape, slight meat at the bottom which make it round and curvy my favourite, no tattoo)

Massage: 8 (20-30mins of massage but surprisingly good for this kind of non-authentic lady)

BBBJ/CIM: 8 (very hardworking, technique not bad, very lusty when servicing me)

AR: 7 (just a quick one but good enough)

HJ: 8.5 (one of those that really know how to stroke)

Overall: 8.5 (nice and bubbly personality with the attutude to serve)

Cheers~
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Nice review, but you've just got yourself a yellow card!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
i think by yellow card means warning cos AR is considered off menu hahaha
Ppl just don't understand 四条龙服务 is part of licking ball, a bit of bbbj and ass ar. China got plenty of such services. 东海拔棒is same as 四条龙吹 with extras on 旋转龙,摇摆龙,体验龙和深吼龙.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 11-01-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better

there's enough dumbF stories out there in the matters of the heart thread. i've had my fair share of stupidity also. but just quote you the easy to relate ones.

was in the middle of a back massage the ML picks up to answer the phone presumably his BF on the line checking on her. she tells him she's watching TCS channel 8 drama at home and stoning at home

another incident with another ML. about to start the happy ending with my didi.. another phonecall of a packet rice oldman checking on her girl. she said she's thinking of him at the moment. WTF ?!

therefore don't believe those sweet talking SMS with kiss kiss or miss u or horny talk like u damn handsome. ur didi v hard etc meant to boost ur ego & make u cum fast. its all meant to f u ur brain & give them money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1