The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-03-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 9
iNoGiveFace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyiNoGiveFace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Change your number, it can't be so difficult.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Perhaps you should just wechat her..
Not sure the reason but she seldom entertain unfamiliar or blacklisted numbers..
I can book for you if you want.. Just pm me..
I'll change my number instead. It is just I cannot see why I would be blacklisted since I never stood any ML up or treat them poorly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Just curious did something happen to Niu Niu? I don see her listed in the compilation and the number on SH don seem to be used by her anymore
She is now Angie.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/angie-massage-hj/

Just rtmed her earlier this week.
Old 20-03-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Just curious did something happen to Niu Niu? I don see her listed in the compilation and the number on SH don seem to be used by her anymore
She's fine. Number no change. She had some personal matters to attend to yesterday.
Old 20-03-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Macktamer, now I know why you said Hope look like Ning Ning (who has RTC'd) .. Size wise, same, UK Size 6-8, small petite sized, SYT slim... Maybe 160-155 cm thereabouts.
Ning Ning !!!!!!! I miss her !!!!

Hope look like Ning Ning meh? Same size some more?

Hmmmm need to RTM to double check.
Old 20-03-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was not sure whether to post this MR for my session with Miki (LM) last week.

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=594374

On reaching her place, I found that she looked familiar but just could not recall. I was apprehensive I kenna a recycled ML. As I laid on the bed racking my brains while she does her massage on my back, it suddenly came back to me. I remember now that I had patronized her last year. Not as an ML but as an FL under Shenhua69 stable. She was not call Miki then but known as Snowy. At first she denied she was Snowy but as more details came back to me and I pointed out to her, she finally confess she is the one. She converted to ML as she does not want to do FJ anymore. My mischievous side took over and I persuaded her to skip the HJ/BF and proceed to FJ instead. It took quite some persuasion before she relented provided that I top up some money

She stopped the massage and got undress to full naked and we proceed to sex.
On hindsight I should have continue with the massage and finish with breastfuck instead of going for FJ as I felt she was just obliging me and going through the motion of making love. Very mechanical and no GFE unlike our session last year.
Overall I felt it was an expensive session as I paid her $180 for the session.

Next time I will just return for the massage / BF and skip the FJ.
Old 20-03-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Here is a quick MR for Violet.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=586839
https://samsforum.com/showpo...&postcount=309

Wasn't exactly looking for a JG expert but more for a sweet looking gal to help ease my kinks on my back and more importantly a happy ending. Was recommended by a friend who said she is a pretty gal, so decided to give her a try.

Location -- Area B. Sharing condo with another ML. Her working area is clean but don't like the setup. Felt kinda bad for her to work like that. One more thing is the water pressure in the toilet ........ really test one's patience gao gao.

Looks -- But all is forgotten once I saw her face. Sweet, gentle, demure looking gal with GND and classy feel. If you want slutty lianish gal pls skip.

Body -- She was fully clothed throughout (perhaps because I took the one hour option) but I can imagine her body under the clothes. Nice fair and smooth skin. Boobs maybe not big but I think will look good on that slender body. Love her legs even though can only see a bit of her thighs nia.

Massage -- I would say one of the better ones. Good technique and put in effort and strength. And nice to feel her smooth skin and panty on my back.

Juagen -- Well, I am not really a big fan of juagen and certainly is no expert on it. It does hurt a bit but I guess it is normal. The best juagen I ever had was from the petite Yun Er a few years back. Next time will ask Violet to tone down the pain level a bit.

HJ -- She lied beside me fully clothed and started to jerk me. It took her a long time but she never complained. Indeed throughout she smiled. HJ technique is not much though. Roaming is allowed. For some reason, I limited myself only to her boobs and didn't explore Down Under. Next time ......

Personality -- She is a very sweet and gentle gal. From the way she speak, I feel that she is quite well educated. Always smiling. She has a really nice smile. Chatting was OK. She is like Hope, maybe a bit difficult to chat but I think over a few more visits things should get better. GFE is quite OK. She is not those hug hug, hold hand, teh teh type, but you will still feel comfortable with her.

RTM -- Yes, but she is RTC-ing very soon ......
Old 20-03-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
TinML777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Someone not happy I talk.. No idea why.. No hidden meaning..
it's not about happy or not, your message always want to hint some other thing (to the -ve one), if you wanna say just say it, hiding it and let ppl pm you for fun? or just try to get attention? Only you urself know it.
Old 20-03-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Here is a quick MR for Violet.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=586839
https://samsforum.com/showpo...&postcount=309

Wasn't exactly looking for a JG expert but more for a sweet looking gal to help ease my kinks on my back and more importantly a happy ending. Was recommended by a friend who said she is a pretty gal, so decided to give her a try.

Location -- Area B. Sharing condo with another ML. Her working area is clean but don't like the setup. Felt kinda bad for her to work like that. One more thing is the water pressure in the toilet ........ really test one's patience gao gao.

Looks -- But all is forgotten once I saw her face. Sweet, gentle, demure looking gal with GND and classy feel. If you want slutty lianish gal pls skip.

Body -- She was fully clothed throughout (perhaps because I took the one hour option) but I can imagine her body under the clothes. Nice fair and smooth skin. Boobs maybe not big but I think will look good on that slender body. Love her legs even though can only see a bit of her thighs nia.

Massage -- I would say one of the better ones. Good technique and put in effort and strength. And nice to feel her smooth skin and panty on my back.

Juagen -- Well, I am not really a big fan of juagen and certainly is no expert on it. It does hurt a bit but I guess it is normal. The best juagen I ever had was from the petite Yun Er a few years back. Next time will ask Violet to tone down the pain level a bit.

HJ -- She lied beside me fully clothed and started to jerk me. It took her a long time but she never complained. Indeed throughout she smiled. HJ technique is not much though. Roaming is allowed. For some reason, I limited myself only to her boobs and didn't explore Down Under. Next time ......

Personality -- She is a very sweet and gentle gal. From the way she speak, I feel that she is quite well educated. Always smiling. She has a really nice smile. Chatting was OK. She is like Hope, maybe a bit difficult to chat but I think over a few more visits things should get better. GFE is quite OK. She is not those hug hug, hold hand, teh teh type, but you will still feel comfortable with her.

RTM -- Yes, but she is RTC-ing very soon ......
Bro, i thought you know only 1.5 hours session u get better treatment ? haha

Last edited by Hazelnutty93; 20-03-2016 at 03:18 PM. Reason: typo
Old 20-03-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
Yes confirmed 1.5hr session for VIOLET is much better and get much better treatment. Just visited her and actually reminded me the good time at YF's place two years ago.
Old 20-03-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
I was not sure whether to post this MR for my session with Miki (LM) last week.

Overall I felt it was an expensive session as I paid her $180 for the session.

Next time I will just return for the massage / BF and skip the FJ.
Aiyah... dunch force people next time lah. And all these off-menu stuff better to just leave out otherwise life becomes difficult to the ML..
Old 20-03-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlto View Post
Yes confirmed 1.5hr session for VIOLET is much better and get much better treatment. Just visited her and actually reminded me the good time at YF's place two years ago.
I dun normally go for 1.5 hours esp if first time. Anyhow, her 1 hour is already not bad. So, looking forward to her 1.5 soon. Too bad discovered her too late.
Old 20-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hope look like Ning Ning meh?
For me I don't think so... feel also totally different.
Perhaps their voice sound a bit alike bah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie1985 View Post
Visited her last week & here is my 2 pennies worth...

This was my 2nd visit. The routine was still the same, no different from the first.
I visited a couple times more than u and do agree the novelty kinda diminished...
Quote:
I dun normally go for 1.5 hours esp if first time. Anyhow, her 1 hour is already not bad. So, looking forward to her 1.5 soon. Too bad discovered her too late.
Less than a week left.

Zara

Last edited by derrickboy; 20-03-2016 at 06:14 PM.
Old 20-03-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
notenough is a Helpful and Caring Samsternotenough is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Saw this sweet looking SYT. 心痒痒 Any feedback?

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=833
Dunno why I feel this pic look very much like CLEARLY (LTD) bros who wish to try her can take this photo as a ref also bros who cannot get to try the above syt now have an alternative

我 的 All time 最 爱 ever since '05 - 冰冰,小莓,叶天 Missing the gal in my avatar

Last edited by notenough; 21-03-2016 at 10:01 AM.
Old 20-03-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Smallbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Countless RTM for this gem even before her name change. Was feeling very tired and needed a good massage badly so fast hand fast leg tried my luck and texted her. She replied me almost immediately and I booked a slot with her. Went for two hours since I have not visited her in a long time. I knew her standard of service and that my time spent with her is definitely worth it.
She greeted me with her warm smile and offered me a glass of drink and we proceeded for session proper. Being her old regular customers she was familiar with my style and she carried out her job exactly the way I wanted it to be. It is really rare these days to find such a hardworking gem who always puts in her 100% to please. Promised her a MR and tipped her as a reward for her serious attitude. Bros out there should give her a try too!

https://samsforum.com/showthread...1#post14361557
Old 20-03-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ning Ning !!!!!!! I miss her !!!!

Hope look like Ning Ning meh? Same size some more?

Hmmmm need to RTM to double check.
Before I kana whack for that statement, let me qualify... body shape and size wise, I'd say NN and Hope about right.. Petite, very slim and sexy body, smooth skin, height about same too. Boobs of course different with Hope winning, and face/facial features NN wins Hair, Hope wins cos they're nice and long bangs in that brown korean tinge. Judging by the amount of chemicals in the bathroom, I'd say she takes very good care of her skin

I'll admit that chemistry with NN is a lot better too *grin* But that's NN for all of us who know her well

Hope - she is blunt in her comments, not intentionally I suspect. When I commented I don't like the hot weather, she said maybe it's because I'm fat LOL. Very few MLs would comment on my size (Liwen is another) with most saying they don't mind the tummy and all that ... like real right haha.
Old 20-03-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
boiboi109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My MR for this lass again as promise to her.

http://liltigersden.com/enna/

Haven been visiting her so decided to try her again a few days ago.
Still located at the same discreet place. She looks the pretty much the same and her massage standard did not dropped at all despite already here for quite some time (this is much to my surprise as some of the ML's standard would drop after a long time here). She is still as playful and would accommodate to most requests (Pls dun step over the line though ) Usually she would bath with me but this time rd she didn't as her big aunt came to visit her. Her showering with you is something which i like abt her as there can be some naughty times during the shower and 1st HJ can start there ;p. Not many MLs would shower together nowadays. She's pretty talkative and won't be on her phone during the massage (at least for me). Therefore, she's a fail-safe choice for me.

Note: I'll copy n paste wat i've typed here into liltiger's den webby as well as I've promised review for her, so as an gentleman, i should fulfil my promise...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1