The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-01-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lexico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried Amber from perfect massage? How’s her GFE and service? Can do more than HJ, ie FJ or BJ?
Old 20-01-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
She told you that? I heard different story.
One of her ML friends told me Ha Ha was one of those caught in the net.
Dunno who to believe...

Actually I had a booking with Ha Ha last week but no sound no picture until another lady use her number to reply me sms
Aiya, you got totally wrong info ... Last few days wechat still happily active.

Anyway, she's left the scene. I just hope she made the right decision. If she returns, I'll be the first one in queue hehehe
Old 20-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

Actually if Haha has quit, why the OKTs put Xiao Rui Zi's number in her profile instead of just removing the post?
Old 20-01-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo_ichie View Post
Actually if Haha has quit, why the OKTs put Xiao Rui Zi's number in her profile instead of just removing the post?
ad already paid for, so not point removing, might as well benefit another girl.

kenna caught also doesn't mean surely lockup, usually given sometime to said goodbye to her clients

some of them took a package to come here, no need worry about lodging/ad/customer, even the sim card belongs to the agent. they also have no right to choose the place they operate. You think she really abandon her solo stay at FP and went to Novena with the kid and 3 other girls?

anyway I have full confident she will be back to this line if she wasn't caught.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 20-01-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Weekday commitments started midweek...
ask her remove the lubber leh, I don't like.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 20-01-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

http://sglocalmassage.org/fei-er/

Visited recently.Save your money...the FRs there excellent writers,svc total opposite.Playing field is a MP.Though don't really like it,but put up.In all fairness,MP is clean,tidy.Looks definitely older than stated...during session answered a call (i was already quite annoyed),next HJ.Doesn't take off,nothing.Still dare hint for tips.Really waste of good money and time.Should have gone back to my regular.
Old 20-01-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

The qns to ask is if HaHa still in SG.

If yes technically she can still have a final swan song.
Old 20-01-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
The qns to ask is if HaHa still in SG.

If yes technically she can still have a final swan song.
Very surprised why no one has yet to put 2 and 2 together.
Old 20-01-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes, unfortunate... She was one of the better service providers!! Will really miss her skilful bbbj and cim. She really takes everything in. Sigh... Will miss that.

Also a bit regret didn't go all the way with her. She kept asking me to but I did not want to top up (not my practice) as her request. Hehe... Oh well.. good luck and all the happiness to her
Ha Ha got CIM?

So far few bro said she "quits the scene", not rtc, so meaning she is still around, laying low with regulars only.
Old 20-01-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Bloodsugarsex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBloodsugarsex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, just created a new account. Going to try to write reviews as often as I visit. Do up my points if you find them useful

1. Kelly/Co Co
http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/4850.html/ http://sglonelyguys.com/kelly-massage/

Location: G, some budget hotel (it's been quite awhile she might have changed place)
Looks: 7
Body: 8
Boobs: 8.5, solid B, seems enhanced but very suckable
Massage: 6.5
GFE: 4, too commercial, the 'dirty' talk was so fake lol smh
BJ: 7, not bad but for a couple of mins only
HJ: 7, patient and i managed to cum twice
RTM: Nah, too commercial

2. Janisa/Angie
http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/4776.html http://sglonelyguys.com/angie-massage/

Looks: 7.5, looks better in photo/video
Body: 7
Boobs: 4, too saggy for me, major turn off
Massage: 6.5
GFE: 6.5, she was friendly but nothing special
BJ: 7
HJ: 7.5, took some time for the second shot but she was patient
RTM: NO. Firstly, she made me wait an hour from our initial time with some lame excuse, nevermind, I suck thumb and went to drink teh nearby. The worst part was that she had bad breath. When she was sucking my nipples, I could literally smell the bad odour... thinking of it now makes me disgusted. Coupled her saggy boobs, making me wait, no showering together, definitely regret and will never book her again. FYI, she provides FJ too.

3.Jing Jing/Xiu Xiu
http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/3822.html http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1435

Looks: 8.5, super chio, even better in person
Body: 8.5, my type.. small size, skinny and no tummy
Boobs: 7.5, a lil saggy but still acceptable
Massage: 8.5, very good, still asked where i want her to focus on, can tell she actually puts in effort unlike most MLs
GFE: 9, very good.. friendly and sensual at the right time. especially liked it when she groped me when i was still in my clothes.. knew it was going to be a fun hour with her after that
BJ: 8, nice and slow,just how i like it, sucking of balls too
HJ: 8, exploded in her hands, she still commented how many days i havent cum cause there was so much hahaha
RTM: 100% Yes. Idk why there aren't any reviews on her here. Super friendly and service oriented. Not a time watcher and can talk to her about anything. Showered together and her sensual services were awesome. Even after my shot she still asked if I wanted a short massage. Where to find this kind of service these days walao. Only negative thing I can think of was that the cigarettes smell in her house was dam strong, luckily in the room not so bad. Now I'm just wondering if she provides FJ... will try to find out the next time i meet her
Old 20-01-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Ha Ha got CIM?

So far few bro said she "quits the scene", not rtc, so meaning she is still around, laying low with regulars only.
For the privileged ones, I guess
Old 20-01-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Anyone tried Lolly from LTD? Looks good

https://newltdsg.net/lolly/
Old 20-01-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Ha Ha got CIM?

if want to quit , definitely would not even come back for 2nd stint.
Old 20-01-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

too bad that I didn't get to try Ha Ha.

Last edited by lorong8; 21-01-2018 at 12:17 AM.
Old 21-01-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
ask her remove the lubber leh, I don't like.
Lol... think got ppl go tell her about the dangers of bbbj...

C
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1