The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of con people - Amansari 136

Nowadays amansari already no gals to see
Only one handful of gals working

Not a place worth to go anymore
I will only miss the pool here lol
Old 03-12-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
i also wonder why she need to lost weight, she already looks very good with her big enhanced neh neh. if too slim, not match her body. not dare to comment in front of her, just enjoy her excellent sex with her. She no doubt the best vietnam girl in JB at the moments.
I commented her but she say slim is good but now is too skinny leg like bamboo not very nice
Old 03-07-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Amansari

Can’t seem to find any fishbowl style like Amansari and if this place still open? Any bros can PM and recommend me if any Goldfish style where all sit in front of you.? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1