The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post

Goodbye JJ?
Sad! Owner getting old.
One of the last pubs with live bands.
Will not miss the girls, though!
Old 01-10-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my review on Rear Ad***** after months of absence.

Most of the girls are just average looking, only one look sweet - the one always in the bar. Although they look average but their body still maintain sexy and curvy. Saw one with solid ass but face look like transgender..

The crowds mostly are senior citizens, very few young men.

Drink quite cheap $6.50 for a mug of beer. LDs are $30 per glass of stout and $40 per glass of martini, some girls will prefer tequila shots.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montigo View Post
This is my review on Rear Ad***** after months of absence.

Most of the girls are just average looking, only one look sweet - the one always in the bar. Although they look average but their body still maintain sexy and curvy. Saw one with solid ass but face look like transgender..

The crowds mostly are senior citizens, very few young men.

Drink quite cheap $6.50 for a mug of beer. LDs are $30 per glass of stout and $40 per glass of martini, some girls will prefer tequila shots.
Don't buy the lemon/lime margheritas, it's basically lime juice and either vodka or rum but the bartender puts very little alcohol so it's super easy to drink and it's $50 a pop, they drink crazy fast
Old 01-10-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
exige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss causeway bay used to be near taboo... all the filipina there wears pantyhose. Any joints like that now?
Old 05-10-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
zoul8942 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any update on duxton area pubs? Seems so quiet...
Old 05-10-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Popped by LP yesterday. Coyote Ugly had a load of fat girls. Some other pub called LA 1, had a Korean/Jap looking girl but WTF LD starts at $79. Crazy AF.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Popped by LP yesterday. Coyote Ugly had a load of fat girls. Some other pub called LA 1, had a Korean/Jap looking girl but WTF LD starts at $79. Crazy AF.
I really don't understand how LA can survive and who is willing to pay that kind of LDs?
Old 05-10-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
I really don't understand how LA can survive and who is willing to pay that kind of LDs?
Apparently next week they're celebrating their anniversary there.

The price like that is to force u to come with friends buy the ladies drinks in jugs of beer so the girls earn but don't get drunk because mostly drink by customer
Old 07-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Apparently next week they're celebrating their anniversary there.

The price like that is to force u to come with friends buy the ladies drinks in jugs of beer so the girls earn but don't get drunk because mostly drink by customer
I have yet to check out RH at MA. Trying to make time these few days. Missed karaoking. Haha
Old 07-10-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Was at GP last night, saw a girl giving this guy a hj. Recognize him from one of the pinay pubs at OT, he's the cashier there lol.

EM girls ugly AF, there's a LB there atm too.
Old 07-10-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kardinal05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Was at GP last night, saw a girl giving this guy a hj. Recognize him from one of the pinay pubs at OT, he's the cashier there lol.

EM girls ugly AF, there's a LB there atm too.
I was at GP last night as well. Got myself a hj over 3 lds. Not bad ah GP. Got a few good looking ones. Apple and Novia.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kardinal05 View Post
I was at GP last night as well. Got myself a hj over 3 lds. Not bad ah GP. Got a few good looking ones. Apple and Novia.
Where's GP bro???
Old 08-10-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_pai View Post
Where's GP bro???
Walk along duxton rd.
Old 10-10-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by khyber_pass View Post
I found a place. A bottle of Heineken 330ml is 50$ (as LD). Take out ST is 200$. Is this normal rate? Thanks bros
Yes where is it?

I'M CIM KING
Old 11-10-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Just an update on B** **e at MA. Second visit there, the first time, well, lets say nothing happened. This time round, for 3 ($156) rounds of tequila, the girl i was with removed bra and panties and had my cock out. She was drunk, as was I, and we were fucking for a bit, me seated with her straddled across my lap, until of course common sense kicked in and i pulled out, because no condom. lol. the back of the pub is dimly lit and all the girls sit outside, I was the only customer there and it was past 3am. dont remember seeing any CCTVs, but i was drunk, so there's that

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1