The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Bro, is it near to McDonald's at temple street?
I suspect it must be LA3.
They charge atrocious prices if the customer is new and unware.
Cheers
Old 03-07-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Their pub is always empty..Passed by otw to neighbor M......y , gals sitting outside waiting to pull walkins.
Yup, that is the one..
It used to be a fav of mine when under previous management.
The "Janice" in my nick used to be from that pub..

Cheers
Old 03-07-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Jess Pub??
Yes, that was the old name.
Run by a Pinay named Jess.
Nice friendly place with happy girls..
Old 03-07-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

I see that pinay pubs are back in favour again. More number of posts in this thread and more customers in the pubs.Hope this can spark a revival with better quality girls coming over.

For the past 12-15 months till April of this year i had been working in the CBD area so was able to visit a few pubs off and on.

Around Jul of last year i had taken a break and resumed early this year. I was surprised in seeing CCTVs setup in the pubs in the TP area. In fact one of the pubs I had been had the CCTV cam directly pointed at the table that i was at. Made me feel uncomfortable knowing that i was being recorded. And on that day I had got a girl, who was young, hot and very very "friendly".

Despite the girl taking the initiative which i liked, i didn't proceed beyond 2nd base. I asked her about the camera and she said that it was for the security of both the girls and the customers.

Took some time to accept the new reality of the BMD scene.. Will update sometime later on my recent experiences. Meantime good to read about the experiences of other bros here.
Old 04-07-2019, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Camera pointing at your table? For your security and the girl's? This is pure nonsense bro. Real reason is something else.
What's next? Camera in massage joint pointing at your massage bed? For security of your 2IC and the masseuse?
Old 04-07-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Camera pointing at your table? For your security and the girl's? This is pure nonsense bro. Real reason is something else.
What's next? Camera in massage joint pointing at your massage bed? For security of your 2IC and the masseuse?
Not uncommon. However, there are deadzones or blindspots within the premise, the girls will point this out.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Yup, that is the one..
It used to be a fav of mine when under previous management.
The "Janice" in my nick used to be from that pub..

Cheers
Met a girl i knew from duxton blue in jess last year Jan after 7 years. Great curvy body with long hair and a seductive dancer. She still looked the same. But after 3 months she went back as her stomach can't take the drinking. My dream of taking her home to relive the old times vanished
Old 04-07-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
I see that pinay pubs are back in favour again. More number of posts in this thread and more customers in the pubs.Hope this can spark a revival with better quality girls coming over.

For the past 12-15 months till April of this year i had been working in the CBD area so was able to visit a few pubs off and on.

Around Jul of last year i had taken a break and resumed early this year. I was surprised in seeing CCTVs setup in the pubs in the TP area. In fact one of the pubs I had been had the CCTV cam directly pointed at the table that i was at. Made me feel uncomfortable knowing that i was being recorded. And on that day I had got a girl, who was young, hot and very very "friendly".

Despite the girl taking the initiative which i liked, i didn't proceed beyond 2nd base. I asked her about the camera and she said that it was for the security of both the girls and the customers.

Took some time to accept the new reality of the BMD scene.. Will update sometime later on my recent experiences. Meantime good to read about the experiences of other bros here.
When I was in Billboard two years ago, the girls told me the CCTV is to prevent girls from asking customers to give them cash instead of buying them drinks for something extra. Be careful, the CCTV footage can be viewed by AV after a raid.

That's the reason why I don't go to Billboard. Was the favourite pub with the vip rooms during the old days after duxton blue closed down.
Old 06-07-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
I suspect it must be LA3.
They charge atrocious prices if the customer is new and unware.
Cheers

It is LA3...haha very shocking no wonder no customers at all
Old 06-07-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
Hope LA3 owner is reading this or other pub owners who are reading this who know the owner to inform him or LA3 pub girls who reading this better tell your boss.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15395 / Power: 25
Passerbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Hope LA3 owner is reading this or other pub owners who are reading this who know the owner to inform him or LA3 pub girls who reading this better tell your boss.
LA3 is the one at Chinatown ?
Old 07-07-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passerbyer View Post
LA3 is the one at Chinatown ?
Yes they are located there
Old 07-07-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post

I had to check it out, indeed, the price of LD is 79. however, there is a 39 LD, and i dont know if that is alcoholic or not. I did talk to the boss about it, he says that's just the way it is and its working out fine for him. And surprisingly, at 2am, all the girls were drunk, except for 1, so customers are spending apparently.
Old 07-07-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
I had to check it out, indeed, the price of LD is 79. however, there is a 39 LD, and i dont know if that is alcoholic or not. I did talk to the boss about it, he says that's just the way it is and its working out fine for him. And surprisingly, at 2am, all the girls were drunk, except for 1, so customers are spending apparently.

Damn that's really sad
High price LDs
Old 07-07-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

I remembered the good old days when you buy a $50 submarine LD, the girl knows what you want from her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1