The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-12-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -154 / Power: 0
orionwarrior orionwarrior
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Michelle from SilkStockings (1/5)

Similar experience as other bros
Looks: 8/10 (GND look)
Boobs: 8/10 (Not for boob lovers. Firm and nice)
Body: 10/10 (Nice and tight)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 (Her butt is made for doggy)
Old 05-12-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
lightashes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Michelle from SilkStockings(2/5)

Looks: 9/10 my type
Boobs: 7/10 Small but suits her
Body: 8/10 slim not fat
BBBJ: 7/10
Comm: 9/10 Better than average english
FJ: 9/10

RTF: Yes but HArd to book she leaving next week
Old 05-12-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
suoicareV is Cool - loads of Potential

AffectionLodge - Mich

I was second guessing whether Mich would be a swapped person but it wasnt.

OKT: Prompt and easy to get to location with directions
Location: Not really discreet in the morning but night should be fine, parking wise i think would be hard at night as a lot of landed properties nearby.

Look: I will be writing an essay if i were to describe her. HAHA she is damnnn hottt. Definitely worth the buck to fuck. Wouldnt say she is as SYT as got slightttt blemish but still her body is 10/10.

Boob: Enhanced but freaking soft, her NIPS gosh pointy and sensitive, she held my hands back when i was rubbing it "JAV" style.

Pussy: Hairy but no smell, manage to have a meal but took a while to convince her to let me dive down there. Her pussy is super sensitive too. She was moaning damn loud and pushing me down there.

BJ: BBBJ with CFM look almost bursted the first shot. Knows how to make you cum.

FJ: I am still new so hehe short it is. Did missionary for first shot. Second shot is where the best part is, doggie and she was begging me to keep fking her and her moans were damn good.

In between 1st and 2nd shot, she was teasing my didi but other than that i fell asleep while she used phone. Saw her ig and fuck wish i could fuck in a bikini that she wore. She didnt speak much but definitely communication in English is not a problem.

Bed and place is big but washroom is not combined so might bump into other people.

DEFINITELY AIMMING TO RTF BUT TOO MANY GOOD GIRLS. Left with a tip for her hug and smile. Chio chio chio.
Old 05-12-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gonzo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussMan View Post

When to enjoy this beautiful lass at night..

Location: A+ (entrance discreet at night as all neigbours koon liao)
Room: A (renovated and big)
Toilet: A- (renovated but shared, potentially bang into bros)
Mattress: D (way too soft for banging, OKT please get it changed)

Moon is forever smiling
Face: A (pretty face)
Mouth: A (good teeth, no bad breath, no braces)
Body: A (figure 8)
BooB: B (natural B size)
Pussy: B (trimmed, if shave = A)

FJ = A- (hardworking, but mattress is a problem)
BJ = A+ (well trained)
Bro, thanks for the FR... Never tried the stable, was dubious, but I will give it a go!
Old 06-12-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
j117smith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nutty from Mansion
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=754328

OKT: Efficient, good service. Mild hiccup but solid recovery (thanks bro!)
Location: City. Decent room though toilet is on the small side. Also a little ironic (purposely leaving this vague).

Looks: BETTER than her photos. Very pleasantly surprised, and a first - my mind went blank for a few seconds when I first saw her. She looks like a cross between AIKA and Shihono Ito, and if you happen to be a fan of either of them, you're gonna be very happy. Slight tan, fairly slim, curvy in the right places.

Action started very quickly in the shower, she soaped herself up and rubbed her boobs all over me, then turned around and grinded for a couple of minutes. Repeated the whole thing later, except on the bed and with oil. Then she gave me a boobjob. Pretty sure this counts as exceptional service.

BBBJ: Started in the shower, absolute pleasure to watch. Lots of variation, suction is just nice. Swirled her tongue around the head and tip a lot, killer move.

Painting: Slight bush, but neat. She said she enjoys it but it doesn't make her cum, so didn't spend too long here.

FJ: Warm, wet, accomodating. The view is to die for.

GFE: 10/10. Slight language barrier but it didn't get in the way too much, we were able to chat for quite a while, albeit a bit haltingly. Great cuddler, felt very genuine. Kept asking me "how much sugar did you eat today" because "your words are so sweet", chuckled every time. Oof and such a nice smile.

Funny moment - she commented later (since we are very close in age) that she "could be my sister", which turned my boner into a slightly confused boner.

RTF: YES. Without a doubt.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanylit View Post
Affection Lodge Cookie looks like silk stockings Fendi !!!
Yes. When I checked with Affection Lodge OKT said Cookie have "went back" and also added will update the website.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Alice from SexAmazon

Introduction : Have a few targets in my list to choose but decided to go for Alice because of her natural C cups boob and also because of her kinky smile & action in the video, makes me just want to try her. I can say the session with her was amazing.

Looks :
Alice have the half pretty and half cuteness look IMO and her photo compare with her live look is around 90% similar which I consider her pretty IMO. Love her long hair and also her smile throughout the whole session. At first when she greet me at the door, her face was a bit cold look, than suddenly a while later she become a very cheerful and smiley girl which make the whole session so enjoyable.

Body :
She is consider a petite size with a height I estimate around 1.53m to 1.55m tall. Her body is consider well proportionate to her height. She have some tummy. Her body smell is those seductress smell to me IMO. Pussy is shaved. Skin tone color is thai tanned but on the lighter tone. Have a very flexible legs which I like it when bonking her in Missionary position.

Boobs :
Natural. Wah the NATURAL C Cups boobs looks great on her body. She say she want to go make her boobs to be more pointed up as she feels her boobs are slightly sagged. I told her not to as her boobs looks great on her body. The last time I enjoyed such a handful natural boobs was like 2 months ago with another lady from another stable. Really very happy that I am able to enjoy a pair of natural C cups boobs again which are handful, soft and can suck, lick & fondle with no restriction.

GFE :
She is GFE and service orientated kind of girl which all added up like she is my girlfriend for the 90 mins session. She will take care me well as she will wrapped the towel on my waist for me, bath & soap me well than when bathing finish she will take the towel and dry me up. Forgot to mentioned that during the time when she is bathing me, we had a short girlfriend and boyfriend session where we start to french passionately while she is soaping my 2IC. She is a girl who can speak quite average English where can keep the conversation going. During the cooldown after 1st shot, she will also cuddle with me, talk with me, kiss on my forehead occasionally. Really very enjoy the GFE that she gave me.

Frenching :
Wah another best part of her is, she is a FRENCHER. Her style can kiss, smooch and french one. Did not feel that needed any initiation as we just naturally french together. Sometime when she french with me, she will hold on either my face or my chin which I like this kind of touching when frenching. Her frenching is like Full Battle Order tongue fighting where really can feel the whole tongue. The last time I had such good whole tongue fight really was quite sometimes ago. Overall this is another part where she shine IMO.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is consider good for me as got good suction and licking. She will lick on my 2IC head and balls. She is also able to deep throat. During the 2nd shot, she ask me to bring my 2IC towards her face while she is laying down on the bed than the moment my 2IC is near her face, she start to BBBJ on my 2IC and ask me to mouth fuck her.

FJ :
Hehehe only tried one position with her only which is Missionary position. But this one position is good enough for me. As I am able to see her slutry face which is very arousing, frenching with her like boyfriend and girlfriend feel, fondling & sucking on her natural C cups boobs, moving her leg upward where can keep pumping onto her than lastly she can really moan and its loud, I think her next door friend can hear her moan but I feel very arousing and encouraging hearing her moans. Overall it was a very enjoyable FJ session with her.

In my point of view :
Alice is really a great girl for me IMO. Love her NATURAL C Cups boobs, her GFE, her FRENCHING and lastly the FJ session with her. Even when she bid me goodbye at the door, she make sure my mouth had no lipstick stain and later on she gave me a good bye kiss. Had a very enjoyable and satisfying session with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 06-12-2019 at 09:11 AM.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 5
UncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud of

Bro Superman do pardon me for writing this Fr late

my booking as 3rd Dec 2019.

Girl- chosen - Honey
her smile caught my attention while surfing.

When at door, I saw Honey - I know she is the one for me. Her clverage is deep.
Not skinny like bone, either too young to be my daughter or grand daughter.

Yes, Honey english is Ok. But I hv install translator apps based on my previously encounter.

Honey is a wild horse when she is being turned on.
Her Boobs was big like C and D.
Nipple was suckable
I made Honey wet wet with my painting on her body, and I eat her pussy till she has to stop me.
Clean shaved pussy is my kinda of choice.
Honey bbbj skill is one of the skilled type, licking of my old mushroom head, lick the wall of my old stick, and she took in slowly before she took it deep

She can do cum in her mouth if you request.
For me ( old man), I and honey had good sex, we did a few mission with her assistance. Too bad, her room dun hv table or chair for me to do my favorite style " Lao han tui che"
Basically , its honey who did all the jobs.
Thumbs for her.
Before leaving, request a quick snap photo on her ( granted permission from her)
She asked why, I said used it to pcc.
She smiled,and replied " I can do it for you when you come to see me again"
Both of us smiled, showered, and dressed, kissed, hugged, and exited.

Honey 's hive is very central, and very near to MRT.
SMS superman for that information.

As promised. Here is her real body photo. Its time for PCC
Old 06-12-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django7 View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=755042

PC69 - Som, 4 Dec afternoon.

Area: Private residence in east with shared bathroom.

Looks: 6/10, fair skin.

Body: 3/10 very plump, she has saggy stomach due to pregnancy and her ass was nowhere to been seen.

Boobs: 9/10, D cup. Saggy natural boobs. Tits always stand up.

Shower: 10/10. She was teasing and frenching me while showering. She soap my dick and also play with my ass.

FJ: 7/10, only did cowgirl.

Painting: 10/10 cleanshaven and no smell, wet. Did 69 and she really enjoyed it.

Fingering: Never do.

Kissing/Frenching: 10/10.

AR: 10/10. She really lick my arse dry and also play with my dick at same time. She volunteered to do it even though this was not listed of the services she provide.

BBBJ: 10/10. Deep throat and CIM in 1st round.

GFE: 10/10.

RTF: No, will try other gals✌
Hahaha thanks for the info bro! 🙏🙏
Old 06-12-2019, 09:36 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dougkeaneona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHUAT88 View Post

Girl- chosen - Honey

When at door, I saw Honey - I know she is the one for me. Her clverage is deep.
Not skinny like bone, either too young to be my daughter or grand daughter.

Yes, Honey english is Ok. But I hv install translator apps based on my previously encounter.

Honey is a wild horse when she is being turned on.
Her Boobs was big like C and D.
Nipple was suckable
I made Honey wet wet with my painting on her body, and I eat her pussy till she has to stop me.
Clean shaved pussy is my kinda of choice.
Honey bbbj skill is one of the skilled type, licking of my old mushroom head, lick the wall of my old stick, and she took in slowly before she took it deep

She can do cum in her mouth if you request.
For me ( old man), I and honey had good sex, we did a few mission with her assistance. Too bad, her room dun hv table or chair for me to do my favorite style " Lao han tui che"
Basically , its honey who did all the jobs.
Thumbs for her.
Before leaving, request a quick snap photo on her ( granted permission from her)
She asked why, I said used it to pcc.
She smiled,and replied " I can do it for you when you come to see me again"
Both of us smiled, showered, and dressed, kissed, hugged, and exited.

Honey 's hive is very central, and very near to MRT.
SMS superman for that information.

wow, nice photo! enticing advertisement for her services!
Old 06-12-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
leechowder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mei Seduction68

Looks: 7/10 Young and cute. Saw her ID, a real SYT.
Body: 9/10 Hour glass.
Boobs: 9/10 Big and all natural stuff, sensitive good looking nipples.
Pussy: 9/10 tight, wet, shaved. She loves being painted.
Frenching: 9/10 Give back as good she received. Totally willing to do it.
BBBJ: 10/10 Powerful suction, eye contact and willing to on forever.
AR: I opt out.
CIM: 10/10 I opt in.
FJ: 10/10 Sexy moaning and can do almost all I requested from her. Ask her to wear different cosplay for both shots, she did so with a smile. Best bonk for 2019.
GFE: 9/10 Friendly, playful sometimes but good GFE and absolutely RTF material.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHUAT88 View Post

Girl- chosen - Honey

Man I miss those huge melons ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Friends, but with Benefits?
Honey, Emmanuelle - 140/90/2
Summary

Overall I had an enjoyable session. Not a friends with benefit experience, since sex was not the stellar point. It was more like ... an honest girlfriend experience.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Man I miss those huge melons ...

are they natural or man-made?
Old 06-12-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
are they natural or man-made?
I didn't ask. They were extremely soft and jiggly though. With that size, I would assume they are man-made (superbly done). Don't take my word for it.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 5
stevenlim811 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystevenlim811 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kiki - Seduction
Looks: Syt.
Body: On the fleshy side. She is not fat just have appealing curves.
Boobs: She said her mama gave her. Seriously big, heavy and perky.
Frenching: Fluent, can speak it anytime.
BBBJ: Can deep throat and can CIM. Her skills are very good.
FJ: Her big firm ass is made for doggy.
GFE: Like a submissive gf. She is out to please.
Going back next Monday hope have time to RTF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1